Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Odense is the weak point.

I rest my case but I wont attack the same place twice. :thumbsup:

If that is the best you can do against my "weak" point then I have nothing to worry about

Your master should have told you, The Sponge is unpredictable ;):cannon::(:wacko:

Ultimately the Sponge never quits, he just moves on when the time is right. This is one game I will stick around for, Im not going to give you an easy victory and stop trying to distract me by bringing up one of my many multiple personalities. I will be sending more ships this coming round to pound another of your coastal cities, I will probe your weak spots, I will frustrate your assaults and I will eventually defeat you.

That is exactly your problem. Real men never quit. They just fight till zhe very end.

Von Manstein

Ultimately the Sponge never quits, he just moves on when the time is right. This is one game I will stick around for, Im not going to give you an easy victory and stop trying to distract me by bringing up one of my many multiple personalities. I will be sending more ships this coming round to pound another of your coastal cities, I will probe your weak spots, I will frustrate your assaults and I will eventually defeat you.

That is exactly your problem. Real men never quit. They just fight till zhe very end.

Von Manstein

You mean like me :cannon:

Von Manstein

Manstien,

I think you mean that rich men never quit. In Game 80, you have done quite a masterful job of running turns which consist more than 50% of the order line "BFDU" and that shows me four things: You are wealthy, personally; that you are tenacious, almost to a fault; and that I am no good at math.

Dumbarsik al Sliceradin

Ministry of Education

Tunisian Oligarchy (Game 80)

Von Manstein

Manstien,

I think you mean that rich men never quit. In Game 80, you have done quite a masterful job of running turns which consist more than 50% of the order line "BFDU" and that shows me four things: You are wealthy, personally; that you are tenacious, almost to a fault; and that I am no good at math.

Dumbarsik al Sliceradin

Ministry of Education

Why does your signature not take credit for your failed attempt with Canada in Game 84?

Harbinger of Death

Ireland 84

Manstien,

Dumbarsik al Sliceradin

Ministry of Education

Sorry but I have to correct you.

- First: I'm not rich. Just a normal guy with a normal job and a strange hobby.

- Second: Once you enter Vic! you should go for it. Till the end. Win or loose I think the end is turn 72. I also have to support my TA's. We entered together, we end together. Besides they depend on me to enter those 90 EM orders. Those LDB's don't take use that many orders. Only 60 turns of building.

Tenacious? No doubt about it!

Von Manstein

Sponge, you were right, Berlin is great this time of year. The fall colors, the brisk air, the occasional snow flurry, friendly people...Any other suggestions for vacation spots? How is Frankfurt? Offenbach?

I would consider Zurich, but there is so much unrest there. I have heard that the Swiss people are revolting against their government. I've been hearing something about their leader making threats against the peaceful Czech people while the government cannot control their own borders.

Guest Spongebob
Sponge, you were right, Berlin is great this time of year. The fall colors, the brisk air, the occasional snow flurry, friendly people...Any other suggestions for vacation spots? How is Frankfurt? Offenbach?

I would consider Zurich, but there is so much unrest there. I have heard that the Swiss people are revolting against their government. I've been hearing something about their leader making threats against the peaceful Czech people while the government cannot control their own borders.

Ask your Danish friend, most of his holiday destinations had Germans on the Sun Loungers. Most inconvieniet. I think its time I went for a Holiday. Care to suggest anywhere?

My allies, the Greeks, are dying on the fields of Salonica, beset by the evil whore-mongering Bulgarians (I could say 'war-mongering', but I calls them like I sees them.) Even now, Yugoslav partisans prepare thousands of Greek urns for burial. What's a Greek urn, you ask? Say it with me...about $4.50 an hour! :cheers:

NEVER give up-NEVER surrender :woohoo::cheers:

You still pottering about, I finally figured out your DENMARK, all this Shaddy Figure lark is a bit of joke now

I'm not a man. I'm a girl!! That is a scary picture Shiek.

You don't think a girl can kick your butt?

Well it's happening, so deal with it!

You're a bigger baby than Monty. Atleast he is helping you.

Once i get through the first line the rest is cake, strawberry shortcake!