Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
NEVER give up-NEVER surrender :woohoo::cheers:

You still pottering about, I finally figured out your DENMARK, all this Shaddy Figure lark is a bit of joke now

I'm not a man. I'm a girl!! That is a scary picture Shiek.

You don't think a girl can kick your butt?

Well it's happening, so deal with it!

You're a bigger baby than Monty. Atleast he is helping you.

Once i get through the first line the rest is cake, strawberry shortcake!

I am feeling a little disturbed now. Well I am actually totally disturbed. How a 13 year old girl can be interested in WW2 and know whats happening is too much to take, the average demograph of this game must be in the region of 40+ male with an interest in games and history - NOT a 13 year old Anything who would have more interest in Hannah Montana and Zac Efron. There is no way of proving this however so the point is mute but I will take great pleasure in calling you a GIRL, whoever you are and in the process railing upon your age, your gender, your hair, your shoes, your zits, your lack of self, your inability to string a sentence together, you constant demands for a new mobile, make-up, latest fashion, your inability to tell the time because you get up every saturday at 11am - You have provided me with an unlimted supply of new material and if I am to lose this game to a GIRL then it will be worth it just to hurl insults your way.

Here Endeth The Lesson :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manstien,

I think you mean that rich men never quit. In Game 80, you have done quite a masterful job of running turns which consist more than 50% of the order line "BFDU" and that shows me four things: You are wealthy, personally; that you are tenacious, almost to a fault; and that I am no good at math.

Dumbarsik al Sliceradin

Ministry of Education

Tunisian Oligarchy (Game 80)

Sorry but I have to correct you.

- First: I'm not rich. Just a normal guy with a normal job and a strange hobby.

- Second: Once you enter Vic! you should go for it. Till the end. Win or loose I think the end is turn 72. I also have to support my TA's. We entered together, we end together. Besides they depend on me to enter those 90 EM orders. Those LDB's don't take use that many orders. Only 60 turns of building.

Tenacious? No doubt about it!

Von Manstein

Hat's off to ya, buddy.

You came running, running the waves

Al huge and shiny, armor glittering

The day was beautiful, birds were chittering

No cloud in sight, I sat there, waiting

Closer and closer, straight for me

Could it be, you, us, we?

You ran for me, like there is no tomorrow

There really was no stopping you

What could i say, what could I do?

No words, just a loving gesture

Sparkles, fire, explosions, thunder.

Together, forever, on the ocean floor.

From "diary of mine 2315", last entry. :cheers:

You have to love it when enemies run ships through your minefields.

You still pottering about, I finally figured out your DENMARK, all this Shaddy Figure lark is a bit of joke now

I am Denmark and you will not live long enough to enjoy your defeat.

THERE ARE WOMEN------------------------------------------------ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manstien,

I think you mean that rich men never quit. In Game 80, you have done quite a masterful job of running turns which consist more than 50% of the order line "BFDU" and that shows me four things: You are wealthy, personally; that you are tenacious, almost to a fault; and that I am no good at math.

Dumbarsik al Sliceradin

Ministry of Education

Tunisian Oligarchy (Game 80)

Sorry but I have to correct you.

- First: I'm not rich. Just a normal guy with a normal job and a strange hobby.

- Second: Once you enter Vic! you should go for it. Till the end. Win or loose I think the end is turn 72. I also have to support my TA's. We entered together, we end together. Besides they depend on me to enter those 90 EM orders. Those LDB's don't take use that many orders. Only 60 turns of building.

Tenacious? No doubt about it!

Von Manstein

Hat's off to ya, buddy.

And to you and you TA's for having very impressive production & logistics in game 80. :cheers:

Guest Spongebob
Im now confused is St M the great betrayer a GIRL :cheers::woohoo::thumbsup:

Did you notice that St Michael is from Oregon and I'm from Salem? I didn't say which one.

Is it in Massachusetts, Virginia, Ohio or Oregon?

GIRL :woohoo:

I am feeling a little disturbed now. Well I am actually totally disturbed. How a 13 year old girl can be interested in WW2 and know whats happening is too much to take, the average demograph of this game must be in the region of 40+ male with an interest in games and history - NOT a 13 year old Anything who would have more interest in Hannah Montana and Zac Efron. There is no way of proving this however so the point is mute but I will take great pleasure in calling you a GIRL, whoever you are and in the process railing upon your age, your gender, your hair, your shoes, your zits, your lack of self, your inability to string a sentence together, you constant demands for a new mobile, make-up, latest fashion, your inability to tell the time because you get up every saturday at 11am - You have provided me with an unlimted supply of new material and if I am to lose this game to a GIRL then it will be worth it just to hurl insults your way.

Here Endeth The Lesson :thumbsup:

One great grandpa was a CB in New Guinea. One great grandpa was a waist gunner on a B-17 with the 8th Air Force. One Great grandpa did metal working at Norton airfoce base. My other great grandpa died in WWI fighting for Germany. WWII greatly affected my family. My family is important. I'm home schooled because most kids are mean to me. I know you are a big meanie so go ahead and prove it. Sticks and stones don't hurt the lost children.

Sure is a lot of fuss over the Sponge and his enemies in this game. Wish I could help out! Unfortunately, I am on the outside looking in for this one.

Lats race who reaches Berlin first!

I think that the Czechs or Danes may get there first! I cannot even make an effort for several turns yet!

Sure is a lot of fuss over the Sponge and his enemies in this game. Wish I could help out! Unfortunately, I am on the outside looking in for this one.

Guest Spongebob
I think that the Czechs or Danes may get there first! I cannot even make an effort for several turns yet!

Earthling the question is "HELP WHO" :thumbsup: As for Berlin its already gone. :ranting: