Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

I think that the Czechs or Danes may get there first! I cannot even make an effort for several turns yet!

Sure is a lot of fuss over the Sponge and his enemies in this game. Wish I could help out! Unfortunately, I am on the outside looking in for this one.

Lats race who reaches Berlin first!

Czech won! Spongie has lost the use of 12 arm factories so far.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
I think that the Czechs or Danes may get there first! I cannot even make an effort for several turns yet!

Sure is a lot of fuss over the Sponge and his enemies in this game. Wish I could help out! Unfortunately, I am on the outside looking in for this one.

Thanks GIRLY ;) Monk has not taught you how to Shut Ya Mouth yet has he, but lets face it your a GIRL and GIRLZ cant shut there mouths ever, there always talking, clothes, shoes, makeup, what citys they have nagged to death. I think I will send my orders in now and see what happens :thumbsup: Thanks :ranting::cheers:

Thanks GIRLY ;) Monk has not taught you how to Shut Ya Mouth yet has he, but lets face it your a GIRL and GIRLZ cant shut there mouths ever, there always talking, clothes, shoes, makeup, what citys they have nagged to death. I think I will send my orders in now and see what happens :thumbsup: Thanks :ranting::cheers:

Wow Sponge, you have to drop now, you lost your capital. Do you get beat up by girls a lot?

Hat's off to ya, buddy.

And to you and you TA's for having very impressive production & logistics in game 80. :thumbsup:

Well...they gots most of it...all I got is my little slicer...errr...slice of Africa. I do what I can, but those TAs of mine have LOTS of stuff. Just wish I could do more than sit by and let my armies get destroyed.

Guest Spongebob
Wow Sponge, you have to drop now, you lost your capital. Do you get beat up by girls a lot?

It is not hard to get beat up by GIRLZ when my daddy said dont Hit GIRLZ and being a Sponge this does put me at a greater disadvantage than usual - However I will not quit, I still have loads of production left and now I know what I lost I can concentrate on taking it back. I am fighting on two fronts, I have left my TA out to dry (I learned that from the Monk) Why does nobody ask the Coot how he is doing, last thing I heard is he has run away from a fight by heading into Germany, his home nation is cut in two and my associates are making a meal of him. He is running all the way to Denmark so some GIRL can stick up for him. He can have Berlin, all he will get out of that city is replacement for the 10 or so divisons he has free, once his capital falls he will not be producing any more troops and I will wipe the smile from his face and re-take Berlin. Denmark is my main concern and goal, sorry pappa but on this occasion I am going to have to Slap this GIRL back down. HoooooYaaaaa!!!

It is not hard to get beat up by GIRLZ when my daddy said dont Hit GIRLZ and being a Sponge this does put me at a greater disadvantage than usual - However I will not quit, I still have loads of production left and now I know what I lost I can concentrate on taking it back. I am fighting on two fronts, I have left my TA out to dry (I learned that from the Monk) Why does nobody ask the Coot how he is doing, last thing I heard is he has run away from a fight by heading into Germany, his home nation is cut in two and my associates are making a meal of him. He is running all the way to Denmark so some GIRL can stick up for him. He can have Berlin, all he will get out of that city is replacement for the 10 or so divisons he has free, once his capital falls he will not be producing any more troops and I will wipe the smile from his face and re-take Berlin. Denmark is my main concern and goal, sorry pappa but on this occasion I am going to have to Slap this GIRL back down. HoooooYaaaaa!!!

Are you going to slap me with horse poop from your cavalry? The lost children don't fear nature.

Did you expect those ldbs to hold out in Berlin? Silly sponge, this game is for humans.

Uncle Coot is doing just fine. Thanks for asking.

You were right Uncle Mark, this game is easy when you fight the sponge.

Fortunately, my 15 or so divisions in Germany don't need many replacements. What I can't figure is why the Sponge has any associates at all. Is there any benefit? I'll bet that Monty isn't one of his associates again.

Guest Spongebob
Einen traum vorstellung...der dumme gelbe opfer ist von einen maedchen besiegt worden....cool . Aber seine klappe wird er wahrscheinlich nicht halten...na jah , der eine ist schon gut . Weiter so!

Sie sind richtig Onkel. Er wird nicht lange dauern. Meine Yellow Opfer hat keine Wirbelsäule.

Ok does someone want to translate Idiot into something I can understand, do you fear me so much have to write your insults in another language, Uncles, last long, Yellow Peril, Backbone but I dont get the pigeon language Shafted has mentioned, anyway listen up GIRL by responding to his post you have forced me to read his drivil, you have done it now. You MUST die.

Einen traum vorstellung...der dumme gelbe opfer ist von einen maedchen besiegt worden....cool . Aber seine klappe wird er wahrscheinlich nicht halten...na jah , der eine ist schon gut . Weiter so!

Sie sind richtig Onkel. Er wird nicht lange dauern. Meine Yellow Opfer hat keine Wirbelsäule.

Ok does someone want to translate Idiot into something I can understand, do you fear me so much have to write your insults in another language, Uncles, last long, Yellow Peril, Backbone but I dont get the pigeon language Shafted has mentioned, anyway listen up GIRL by responding to his post you have forced me to read his drivil, you have done it now. You MUST die.

Shame on you!!! Playing Deutschland und not speaking the language.

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Shame on you!!! Playing Deutschland und not speaking the language.

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Well, my Persian is not that impressive either, so if that is a reason to DW players I would be at war with the rest of the world. I seriously doubt any of my esteemed Arabian opponents speaks Arab. Haven't seen any Arabian camels either.