Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Shame on you!!! Playing Deutschland und not speaking the language.

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Well, my Persian is not that impressive either, so if that is a reason to DW players I would be at war with the rest of the world. I seriously doubt any of my esteemed Arabian opponents speaks Arab. Haven't seen any Arabian camels either.

Is there any reason to speak german in Germany? Last I heard, Czech was the main language in the capital. :thumbsup:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Einen traum vorstellung...der dumme gelbe opfer ist von einen maedchen besiegt worden....cool . Aber seine klappe wird er wahrscheinlich nicht halten...na jah , der eine ist schon gut . Weiter so!

Sie sind richtig Onkel. Er wird nicht lange dauern. Meine Yellow Opfer hat keine Wirbelsäule.

Ok does someone want to translate Idiot into something I can understand, do you fear me so much have to write your insults in another language, Uncles, last long, Yellow Peril, Backbone but I dont get the pigeon language Shafted has mentioned, anyway listen up GIRL by responding to his post you have forced me to read his drivil, you have done it now. You MUST die.

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Well, my Persian is not that impressive either, so if that is a reason to DW players I would be at war with the rest of the world. I seriously doubt any of my esteemed Arabian opponents speaks Arab. Haven't seen any Arabian camels either.

ANY reason to declare war on Sponge is a valid reason. :rolleyes: Und why oooh why did I sign that alliance? I could have taken munich... Sigh. :ranting:

Von Manstein

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Is there any reason to speak german in Germany? Last I heard, Czech was the main language in the capital. :rolleyes:

Last I heard were those polish troops in Bratislava...

Guest Spongebob

Well I may as well try and break that alliance for you ManStain, its the same old story, Player A is getting trampled all over by various nations so the vultures come out from the wood work and try and take a piece of the pie.

I knew I should have DW on everyone :rolleyes:

You still have time and morale, start DWing! :rolleyes:

Well I may as well try and break that alliance for you ManStain, its the same old story, Player A is getting trampled all over by various nations so the vultures come out from the wood work and try and take a piece of the pie.

I knew I should have DW on everyone :ranting:

War everywhere. Europe being torn apart. Where will it end?

Just happy to see my fighters protecting me from air assaults. A report from a base commander to the head of state, not so long ago:

"Air alarms where ringing and our fighter squadron launched to intercept the enemy. Fear ran through this group of mostly green pilots while flying towards the enemy, but upon seeing their helpless bombers, fear was replaced by glee. Like a swarm of angry bees the pilots launched themselves at the bombers, who fled with their tails between their legs. We shot 112 airplanes down, 10 where seen to be heavily damaged and have probably not survived the run home. This experience has hardened some of our fighter pilot and if this enemy squadron will ever return to fly through our airspace, we can be certain that none will survive!"

Just happy to see my fighters protecting me from air assaults. A report from a base commander to the head of state, not so long ago:

"Air alarms where ringing and our fighter squadron launched to intercept the enemy. Fear ran through this group of mostly green pilots while flying towards the enemy, but upon seeing their helpless bombers, fear was replaced by glee. Like a swarm of angry bees the pilots launched themselves at the bombers, who fled with their tails between their legs. We shot 112 airplanes down, 10 where seen to be heavily damaged and have probably not survived the run home. This experience has hardened some of our fighter pilot and if this enemy squadron will ever return to fly through our airspace, we can be certain that none will survive!"

Ah, that will be the problem with the persian fighterpilots, they thought it was time to pray, but it were the air alarms. They must be even greener than you're pilots. Maybe they did not even go through bootcamp :rolleyes:

You still have time and morale, start DWing! :ranting:

I knew I should have DW on everyone :ranting:

Well, I orinigaly started out withthe idea to "liberate" Kuwayt, and I had to declare war on Great Brittain (sorry), the UAE (not so sorry), Saudi Arabia, Tunisia AND Algeria just to get both provinces. I Guess both Kurassier and Des Feeney don't like me :rolleyes:

Ah, that will be the problem with the persian fighterpilots, they thought it was time to pray, but it were the air alarms. They must be even greener than you're pilots. Maybe they did not even go through bootcamp :rolleyes:

The Persian Fighter command denies failing to respond to any call for assistance, especially from the Persian Fleet.

If any help is needed, it will be provided!

Aside from that, we haven't heard from our dear admiral for some time yet so we guess everything is fine!

BPA Germany, DW Germany.

Von Manstein

Is there any reason to speak german in Germany? Last I heard, Czech was the main language in the capital. :rolleyes:

We don't allow Poles in the cities until they speak Czech. So far they have not agreed. So they must wait until they surrender and agree to speak the native language. We are sending tutors into the countryside to help them with this task.

Well, I orinigaly started out withthe idea to "liberate" Kuwayt, and I had to declare war on Great Brittain (sorry), the UAE (not so sorry), Saudi Arabia, Tunisia AND Algeria just to get both provinces. I Guess both Kurassier and Des Feeney don't like me :rolleyes:

Just remember, you declared war on me. :ranting::ranting:

The Persian Fighter command denies failing to respond to any call for assistance, especially from the Persian Fleet.

Aside from that, we haven't heard from our dear admiral for some time yet so we guess everything is fine!

Your admiral is fine, and sends his regards. He is currently residing in an arab prison. Sorry, but those are the facts! :ranting:

Now get out of arab country and all will be well. :ranting::rolleyes::cheers:

Your admiral is fine, and sends his regards. He is currently residing in an arab prison. Sorry, but those are the facts! :ranting:

Now get out of arab country and all will be well. :ranting::rolleyes::cheers:

We recently offered our hospitality to some UAE soldiers waiving a white flag. One of them claims he is a General. Maybe we should organize a prisoner exchange?

Who started what is a matter of opinion. Thousands of Persian farmers desperately want to harvest their crops, but their farms are occupied by UAE Marines. On the other side, no Arab citizens were hurt by the latest Persian incursion in Saudi Arabia.

Guest Spongebob

The German people wish to announce the fight back for the survival of the species (SPONGES) - In Czechoslovakia today the people started to speak German. This fight back may not last long but the enemy should be under no illusion that the invasion of Germany will not go unanswered.

And those who have false alliances will also feel the wrath of a cornered sponge - your gonna get a soaking

We don't allow Poles in the cities until they speak Czech. So far they have not agreed. So they must wait until they surrender and agree to speak the native language. We are sending tutors into the countryside to help them with this task.

LOL :rolleyes: