Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

We don't allow Poles in the cities until they speak Czech. So far they have not agreed. So they must wait until they surrender and agree to speak the native language. We are sending tutors into the countryside to help them with this task.

LOL :rolleyes:

Słyszę co one mówią język polski wszędzie i JA zamierzam badać te sprawozdania dla siebie (trans: I hear that they speak Polish everywhere and I am going to investigate these reports for myself)

By the way, it appears that some of those previously-speaking-cesko-slovensko folks have also converted their schoolbooks to Magyar!

Initial reports are ALWAYS incorrect.

Lech Slicerovitski

Minister Publicznej Edukacji

(Minister of Public Education)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
We don't allow Poles in the cities until they speak Czech. So far they have not agreed. So they must wait until they surrender and agree to speak the native language. We are sending tutors into the countryside to help them with this task.

LOL :ranting:

Słyszę co one mówią język polski wszędzie i JA zamierzam badać te sprawozdania dla siebie (trans: I hear that they speak Polish everywhere and I am going to investigate these reports for myself)

By the way, it appears that some of those previously-speaking-cesko-slovensko folks have also converted their schoolbooks to Magyar!

Initial reports are ALWAYS incorrect.

Lech Slicerovitski

Minister Publicznej Edukacji

(Minister of Public Education)

Errrm :rolleyes: I know I currently am getting my ass handed back to me but the Czechs are speaking German as well. I know its hard to believe and with my reputation I could be telling you all a load of porkies but its true I tell you, ITS TRUE :ranting:

No sooner do I kick out the Italians than the Austrians move in. :ranting:

Gutenmorgen Herr Monty,

No stress. Just a bunch of austrian peasants following their sheep. They must have set foor on swiss soil by accident.

Von Manstein

Gutenmorgen Herr Monty,

No stress. Just a bunch of austrian peasants following their sheep. They must have set foor on swiss soil by accident.

Von Manstein

Well if that is the case then could you kindley remove the sheep

Must be another Americanisum as Gobble Gobble means something completley different in the Queens English :ranting:

It does depend, that is where your mind is at this moment

Guest Spongebob
Must be another Americanisum as Gobble Gobble means something completley different in the Queens English :ranting:

It also depends on which mind is active at any one time :wacko::woohoo::joker:

Gutenmorgen Herr Monty,

Von Manstein

Well if that is the case then could you kindley remove the sheep

No problem at all. I'll ask my peasants to move the sheep. Sorry if they caused any problems.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Keep it clean. There are children with impressionable minds present.

Can't wait for my results. I bet I have the most naval kills!!

How many cities did I take!! Hurry up Russ!!!

Guest Spongebob

Why dont you tell everyone how many battles you lost last turn if you want to start spouting

It also depends on which mind is active at any one time :ranting::joker::wacko:

Why dont you tell everyone how many battles you lost last turn if you want to start spouting

Boats, who has boats :woohoo:

Oh, yeah! And if a Brit says he's gonna 'smoke a fag' on Time Square in New York, that puts a whole new spin on things! To the unknowing, the term 'fag' or 'faggot' in British slang is a cigarette. But, in Americanese, it's a derogatory term for a homosexual.

Guest Spongebob

Oh, yeah! And if a Brit says he's gonna 'smoke a fag' on Time Square in New York, that puts a whole new spin on things! To the unknowing, the term 'fag' or 'faggot' in British slang is a cigarette. But, in Americanese, it's a derogatory term for a homosexual.

LOL - Lets get the facts clear here, Fag is a Ciggi or a Tab, Faggot is a kind of Meatball and a Homosexual but so is a Puff, now a Puff where a Fag is concerned is a Drag on a Ciggi where Drag could mean cross dressing so whatever you do dont mention Drag, Puff and Fag in the same sentence unless in England, in fact just dont mention it. I hope that clears things up a bit. Dont you just love Americanese. If I went into the slang of Englands regional dialects then we would all go mad, we got Scouse, Brummie, Geordie, Cornish, Broad Lancs (ME) and Southern Softy thats anyone south of the watford gap oh and finally Mad Scots who are are still miffed that we beat them in the 18th Century and made them our slaves. :joker:

Now back to the matter in hand - Oi Girl, cough up and confess all your failed attacks or I will. :woohoo: