Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Denmark has attacked Germany at xKiel from Kiel on Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lt. General Brockdorff is the commander for Denmark

Major General List is the commander for Germany

The attacker uses a city assault against a deliberate defense in a city at odds of 1.94 to 1

Thanks for that :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just going to send some troops on patrol tomorrow to make sure those sheep are removed, Its all a question of timing, if i get to the front before the Austrian farmers it may cause a diplomatic incident but if I wait for them to move the sheep then they may not move at all. :)

Gutenmorgen Monty,

Just be carefull! Maybe some italian cows stray cross zhe border. Looking for green grass. BTW if I say I will move my sheep that means I will. Zhe sheep are fully fueled und supplied with mun&gen so there's no reason why they can't move. I will ask my airforce to scout for some pastures and move zhe sheep to Bellinzona.

Happy herding,

Von Manstein

I am humbled by your supieor skill

Thanks, but when a bunch of Russian tech capital ships move into a sea zone with SDBs on AMI, the results are predictable.

( the battle report was fun to read though) and I doubt my Persian friend will make the same mistake twice. :):cheers:

Well, what happened was exactly what I had planned: You land on Persian soil, provoking a sortie of the Persian fleet. Then your AMI triggers and gets butchered by Persian fighters om FC. That was the plan and it worked fine, except from one tiny detail. But I fail to see the mistake here.

The real fight between us is in the Saudian desert. That one is far from decided yet.

I am just going to send some troops on patrol tomorrow to make sure those sheep are removed, Its all a question of timing, if i get to the front before the Austrian farmers it may cause a diplomatic incident but if I wait for them to move the sheep then they may not move at all. :)

Gutenmorgen Monty,

Just be carefull! Maybe some italian cows stray cross zhe border. Looking for green grass. BTW if I say I will move my sheep that means I will. Zhe sheep are fully fueled und supplied with mun&gen so there's no reason why they can't move. I will ask my airforce to scout for some pastures and move zhe sheep to Bellinzona.

Happy herding,

Von Manstein

No No No - You need to move them back to the Austrian grazing fields not further into Switzerland :cheers: And if Italian cows come to Switzerland then we will have to make beef burgers out of them. These constant farming disputes must come to an end, any way we can persuade your farmers to go and graze in another part of the world?

I am just going to send some troops on patrol tomorrow to make sure those sheep are removed, Its all a question of timing, if i get to the front before the Austrian farmers it may cause a diplomatic incident but if I wait for them to move the sheep then they may not move at all. :cheers:

Gutenmorgen Monty,

Happy herding,

Von Manstein

No No No - You need to move them back to the Austrian grazing fields not further into Switzerland :ranting: And if Italian cows come to Switzerland then we will have to make beef burgers out of them. These constant farming disputes must come to an end, any way we can persuade your farmers to go and graze in another part of the world?

Monty,

Unfortunately this slimy Sponge tricked me into signing an alliance with him. Otherwise I vould have loved to take a walk in the gentle hills of southern Germany. But as things are at the moment there's only one way und that is the Autobahn through your lovely country. But your plan is to process today und kick my cute little sheep out of your mountains? Well I do like a nice roasted sheep. Please send them back to xVienna.

Another subject. What vould come of the world & Vic! if Sponge was to be the winner of a game? :)

Olalala

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Another subject. What vould come of the world & Vic! if Sponge was to be the winner of a game? :ranting:

Olalala

Von Manstein

You know something ManStain you and Montys facination with farm animals is most amusing :) and what you get upto in your spare time is your own business but lets just step back here. I did not trick you into signing the alliance, you accepted my terms and no deception was involved. Bahhh Bahhh!!!! :cheers: And one day I WILL WIN, just watch this space.

The attacker uses a city assault against a deliberate defense in a city at odds of 1.94 to 1

Oh, you silly Sponge. Monty will provide this and the rest of the battle reports.

How near sighted and simple minded are you?

Do you realize the most important part of that report?

Guest Spongebob

Oh, you silly Sponge. Monty will provide this and the rest of the battle reports.

Well actually me and monty are not on the best of terms since i signed an alliance with the ones currently ripping his country to bits and I think Lowlands my other ally is living on fantasy island not a single battle report retarding his phoney war with France so I'm a tad blind. So any and all slips of your GIRLY tongue is greatly recieved. I dont suppose you want to tell me where your airforce is based do you? :cheers:

Your real name is'nt Vicky Pollard is it? Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Oh Shut Up Will Ya!

Well actually me and monty are not on the best of terms since i signed an alliance with the ones currently ripping his country to bits and I think Lowlands my other ally is living on fantasy island not a single battle report retarding his phoney war with France so I'm a tad blind. So any and all slips of your GIRLY tongue is greatly recieved. I dont suppose you want to tell me where your airforce is based do you? :cheers:

Your real name is'nt Vicky Pollard is it? Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Yeah but, No but, Oh Shut Up Will Ya!

Your odds of randomly finding my air fishing fleet are good.

I understand how truely blind you are.

Do you?

I am just going to send some troops on patrol tomorrow to make sure those sheep are removed, Its all a question of timing, if i get to the front before the Austrian farmers it may cause a diplomatic incident but if I wait for them to move the sheep then they may not move at all. :cheers:

Gutenmorgen Monty,

Happy herding,

Von Manstein

No No No - You need to move them back to the Austrian grazing fields not further into Switzerland :ranting: And if Italian cows come to Switzerland then we will have to make beef burgers out of them. These constant farming disputes must come to an end, any way we can persuade your farmers to go and graze in another part of the world?

Monty,

Unfortunately this slimy Sponge tricked me into signing an alliance with him. Otherwise I vould have loved to take a walk in the gentle hills of southern Germany. But as things are at the moment there's only one way und that is the Autobahn through your lovely country. But your plan is to process today und kick my cute little sheep out of your mountains? Well I do like a nice roasted sheep. Please send them back to xVienna.

Another subject. What vould come of the world & Vic! if Sponge was to be the winner of a game? :)

Olalala

Von Manstein

Sponge, win? HAHAHA! Stop it, your killing me! I guess if Russ could do a game where Spongie was the only human player, against all computer opponents, he could finish the game, but would likely not win.

Denmark and Czechoslovakia will easily defeat spongie.