Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
Denmark and Czechoslovakia will easily defeat spongie.

You living on Fantasy Island also

Then you must live on Fantasy Planet!

NAH!!! :)

Child - Oooops Sorry you are a Child

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denmark and Czechoslovakia will easily defeat spongie.

That would be swell, if we could have it such that the Czechs take Germany and then the Poles liberate Czechomorovia...that is TOTALLY a fair swap.

Petr Slicerovik

ex-pat Czech Artist,

now

Deputy Undersecretary of Finance

Kobrinskoi National Okrug

Guest Spongebob

Coothunter the dirty Czech farmer walks into his bedroom with a Sheep under his arm and says...

"This is the Pig I have to sleep with when you're not around"

His wife says, "I think you'll find thats as Sheep"

Coothunter says, "I think you'll find I was talking to the Sheep" :)

Coothunter the dirty Czech farmer walks into his bedroom with a Sheep under his arm and says...

"This is the Pig I have to sleep with when you're not around"

His wife says, "I think you'll find thats as Sheep"

Coothunter says, "I think you'll find I was talking to the Sheep" :)

Before the war, a Czech Border Guard and a Polish Border Guard were talking to each other accross one of their international checkpoints.

Czech Guard, "Comrade, I killed your brother, bankrupted your father, sold you mother off to slavers and impregnated your sister."

Polish Guard pulls out his pistol and shoots the Czech Guard dead, "Who said you could call me comrade?"

(OOC: OK, actually, I stole that joke, except it was really a joke the Czechs told in the late 60's, after Prague Spring, with the Czech Guard was actually a Red Army Soldier and the Polish Guard was a Czech Solider - at least that is what a very senior ranking Czech defector told us in the early 80s)

Seems like the spongie boy is getting rattled because a girl is destroying his sponge reich.......he calls the shadowy figure a child....this means that a child is beating a grown something , if one is to believe the info on his profile....

Guest Spongebob
Seems like the spongie boy is getting rattled because a girl is destroying his sponge reich.......he calls the shadowy figure a child....this means that a child is beating a grown something , if one is to believe the info on his profile....

I was being Ironic something I fear Frogs have no understanding of. I am on the defensive but that could be said of 1/2 the Generals here so I have no problems at being beaten by a GIRL, CHILD or FROG, the beauty of this world is that it gives everyone an even playing field. I could be fighting with some world class boxer but I would not get in the ring with him (or her :cheers: unless it was mud wrestling :) ) anyway I digress. I have two problems and they are both my own doing, I love Chaos and I like to try new ideas. I have a plan for Germany and I am sticking to it so in that respect everything is going to plan but this means I may untimatley fail but who cares I am having fun with it.

I always have respect for those who respect the Sponge, there are more than you think and those that do not fight with honour will feel the wrath of my typewriter if not my tanks.

So Froggy you can try and goad me, try and raise my eyebrow like Sir Roger Moore but you are insignificant in the grand order of things. I respect Coothunter and even the Girl to some degree, they are playing well and with honour but I do feel the Girl is a disguise for one of my arch enemies who did not have the guts to come out from the shaddows because they fear they could lose to the Sponge, we may never know but who cares.

Now I have given my Sunday morning sermon, fall to your crunchy knees and beg

Frogs have no knees.....and there is absolutely no need to kneel to a sponge in the first place . Any self respecting frog would rip a sponge to shreds within mere minutes . Denmark run by Shadowy figures will finally survive the game longer than 10 turns , and will in fact have a portion of Germany under their control , one of the prerequisites for that country to survive when it is not allied to said Germany . Silly sponge , get with the times , typewriters are a thing of the past .

Guest Spongebob
Frogs have no knees.....and there is absolutely no need to kneel to a sponge in the first place . Any self respecting frog would rip a sponge to shreds within mere minutes . Denmark run by Shadowy figures will finally survive the game longer than 10 turns , and will in fact have a portion of Germany under their control , one of the prerequisites for that country to survive when it is not allied to said Germany . Silly sponge , get with the times , typewriters are a thing of the past .

What nation do you hail from Froggy, I need to find out if Frogs have knees and if not provide you with some by breaking your legs.

Sorry Earthling, you give the sponge way too much credit. He will not be in this game in a meaningful way for very long. I guarantee the Czech Republic will outlast the sponge regime. Poland is going to find that Czechoslovakia is a little more than he can handle.

Another subject. What vould come of the world & Vic! if Sponge was to be the winner of a game? :pirate:

Olalala

Von Manstein

You know something ManStain you and Montys facination with farm animals is most amusing :woohoo: and what you get upto in your spare time is your own business but lets just step back here. I did not trick you into signing the alliance, you accepted my terms and no deception was involved. Bahhh Bahhh!!!! :blush: And one day I WILL WIN, just watch this space.

Stop talking and start fighting.

Guest Spongebob
Another subject. What vould come of the world & Vic! if Sponge was to be the winner of a game? :pirate:

Olalala

Von Manstein

You know something ManStain you and Montys facination with farm animals is most amusing :woohoo: and what you get upto in your spare time is your own business but lets just step back here. I did not trick you into signing the alliance, you accepted my terms and no deception was involved. Bahhh Bahhh!!!! :blush: And one day I WILL WIN, just watch this space.

Stop talking and start fighting.

What do you think I am doing, Im fighting the Danish and the Czechs and Now the French, who else do you want me to fight. Tell you what as soon as I break with you I fight you as well and Monty, I'm going the break with him because the one good thing you are doing is getting him and you weaker by your constant sheep worrying.

Yes, but I had to point out that the German position had far more pop to work with than the Danes....regardless of who is running the position. The ability to produce would still be there.....if he had an ally that would help.

Sorry Earthling, you give the sponge way too much credit. He will not be in this game in a meaningful way for very long. I guarantee the Czech Republic will outlast the sponge regime. Poland is going to find that Czechoslovakia is a little more than he can handle.

Guest Spongebob
Yes, but I had to point out that the German position had far more pop to work with than the Danes....regardless of who i running the position. The ability to produce would still be there.....if he had an ally that would help.

Go Earthling, Go Earthling, Be My Dog

What do you think I am doing, Im fighting the Danish and the Czechs and Now the French, who else do you want me to fight. Tell you what as soon as I break with you I fight you as well and Monty, I'm going the break with him because the one good thing you are doing is getting him and you weaker by your constant sheep worrying.

OOoooh yeah heaven! Three opponents. Targets everywehere. Lucky you!

Butt I thought we had an agreement? You were so afraid of me you wanted to secure your borders. Und now you treaten my little banana, oops, strudel republic with war? Shame on you Sponge, shame on you!!!

BTW there is no Monty left... I did move my sheep as promised. :woohoo:

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
BTW there is no Monty left... I did move my sheep as promised. :woohoo:

ManStain can you not leave a little piece for me, and the reason why I am trying to break my alliance with you is because before I go I want a pop at you. I guess the war does not go well for me, I have Danish and Czech and French forces running all over the place and everyone seems to think I am doomed so I guess I just have to fight everyone before i leave this mortal coil.