Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Hey spongecus, I'll come save your bacon. Can you wait about 60 turns? I seem to have a problem with the Persians, Iraqis, Syrians, TJs, and Turks not wanting me to trespass in their countries, and they are in the way.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Hey spongecus, I'll come save your bacon. Can you wait about 60 turns? I seem to have a problem with the Persians, Iraqis, Syrians, TJs, and Turks not wanting me to trespass in their countries, and they are in the way.

Yeah sure, I'll hang around till then, no problem, easy, by that time I will own Denmark, Czechs, Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland and the USA

Yeah sure, I'll hang around till then, no problem, easy, by that time I will own Denmark, Czechs, Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland and the USA

Very good, see you in 60 turns.

Sorry Earthling, you give the sponge way too much credit. He will not be in this game in a meaningful way for very long. I guarantee the Czech Republic will outlast the sponge regime. Poland is going to find that Czechoslovakia is a little more than he can handle.

But Poland is not even look for more than we can handle. Gee....I guess we had better capitulate now. I am soo sorry Mr. Coot. Can you forgive us?

Jerzey Slicerovski

Public Apologist

Right Honourable Shadow Foreign Minister

Polska Respublika

What have the Turks, Syrians and the TJ's ever done to you?

And you are only on Iraq's hitlist because you interfered with his nice, little war with the Saudi's.

And you are only on Iraq's hitlist because you interfered with his nice, little war with the Saudi's.

A friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Saudi and UAE are sympatico, Iraq attacking Saudi is like Iraq attacking UAE. I took it personal. :woohoo:

Saudi and UAE are sympatico, Iraq attacking Saudi is like Iraq attacking UAE. I took it personal. :woohoo:

I guess you forgot about the Saudi troops in and around Arar, ready to invade Iraq. And the Saudi's declaring war on their other (this one peacefull) neighbour (me) without provocation.

BTW there is no Monty left... I did move my sheep as promised. :blush:

ManStain can you not leave a little piece for me, and the reason why I am trying to break my alliance with you is because before I go I want a pop at you. I guess the war does not go well for me, I have Danish and Czech and French forces running all over the place and everyone seems to think I am doomed so I guess I just have to fight everyone before i leave this mortal coil.

Ok I'll BPA also. Guess I can spare that one AIR40 regiment to take out southern Germany.

:woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

ManStain can you not leave a little piece for me, and the reason why I am trying to break my alliance with you is because before I go I want a pop at you. I guess the war does not go well for me, I have Danish and Czech and French forces running all over the place and everyone seems to think I am doomed so I guess I just have to fight everyone before i leave this mortal coil.

Ok I'll BPA also. Guess I can spare that one AIR40 regiment to take out southern Germany.

What have you done to Monty? no one is telling me. It would give me some more ammunition for the forum

What have you done to Monty? no one is telling me. It would give me some more ammunition for the forum

Paradrops everywhere und SS Panzers rolling through the streets. Needles to say the swiss people greet us as liberators now the evil Monty has fled the country.

Guest Spongebob

Paradrops everywhere und SS Panzers rolling through the streets. Needles to say the swiss people greet us as liberators now the evil Monty has fled the country.

Next you'll be telling me Vienna is safe in the hands of old men and boys

I guess you forgot about the Saudi troops in and around Arar, ready to invade Iraq. And the Saudi's declaring war on their other (this one peacefull) neighbour (me) without provocation.

Don't recall which one you are playing (TJ I presume?), but since you are TA'd to an enemy, that is provaction.

If you are THAT desperate to come to the aid of the Sponge, maybe we can work out something?

Just load all of your army onto a fleet and pass through the Suez Canal. The Sponge will welcome you with open arms.

And for (total) alliances:

The friend of the enemy of my friend is my enemy, alas, unless he is also my friend. If the latter is so, someone has fouled up his alliance structure.

Yes, and "Itchy Trigger Finger" Falco is Transjordan.

If you are THAT desperate to come to the aid of the Sponge, maybe we can work out something?

Just load all of your army onto a fleet and pass through the Suez Canal. The Sponge will welcome you with open arms.

And for (total) alliances:

The friend of the enemy of my friend is my enemy, alas, unless he is also my friend. If the latter is so, someone has fouled up his alliance structure.

Yes, and "Itchy Trigger Finger" Falco is Transjordan.

Thanks for the offer, but we don't have that many ships. Besides, we prefer the land route.

Next you'll be telling me Vienna is safe in the hands of old men and boys

Just ask some people in game 80 how I defend my capitol. :pirate: