Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
BTW there is no Monty left... I did move my sheep as promised. :blush:

ManStain can you not leave a little piece for me, and the reason why I am trying to break my alliance with you is because before I go I want a pop at you. I guess the war does not go well for me, I have Danish and Czech and French forces running all over the place and everyone seems to think I am doomed so I guess I just have to fight everyone before i leave this mortal coil.

Ok I'll BPA also. Guess I can spare that one AIR40 regiment to take out southern Germany.

:woohoo:

What have you done to Monty? no one is telling me. It would give me some more ammunition for the forum

Paradrops everywhere und SS Panzers rolling through the streets. Needles to say the swiss people greet us as liberators now the evil Monty has fled the country.

Next you'll be telling me Vienna is safe in the hands of old men and boys

Just ask some people in game 80 how I defend my capitol. :pirate:

Straw, Twigs, Bricks?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occasionally Victory generates a turn result that -when it would happen in real life- would result in the commander being replaced, demoted or shot. Like:

"On Dec 4th army 10 attacked the province of Riyadh

The commander was Marshall Yihad

The attack was aborted due to bad odds after sustaining 5% damage "

Followed by

"On Dec 4th army 11 attacked the province of Riyadh

The commander was Marshall Yihad (the same !)

The attack was aborted due to bad odds after sustaining 5% damage "

Now I know this is only a player making efficient use of his top commander, but try to imagine what is happening at the Arab high command between both attacks....

Guest Spongebob
Sponge, win? HAHAHA! Stop it, your killing me! I guess if Russ could do a game where Spongie was the only human player, against all computer opponents, he could finish the game, but would likely not win.

Denmark and Czechoslovakia will easily defeat spongie.

They may well defeat the sponge one day but over my dead body :woohoo: well obviously, anyway you keep out of it, atleast there is no chance of you taking a piece of Germany. So spout all you want and when I have taken over Denmark and incorporated those lands into the fatherland then I will send a few ships your way and give you a slap :thumbsup:

Sponge, win? HAHAHA! Stop it, your killing me! I guess if Russ could do a game where Spongie was the only human player, against all computer opponents, he could finish the game, but would likely not win.

They may well defeat the sponge one day but over my dead body :woohoo: well obviously, anyway you keep out of it, atleast there is no chance of you taking a piece of Germany. So spout all you want and when I have taken over Denmark and incorporated those lands into the fatherland then I will send a few ships your way and give you a slap :thumbsup:

Sure Spongie, whatever you say.

Guest Spongebob

Sure Spongie, whatever you say.

See I knew you fear me, now on your knees and beg, beg for forgivness for all your sins - REPENT

The sad thing is that when Sponge is eliminated, this board will be silent. He fills this board with so much of nothing that others don't chime in with much trash talk. I guess we all need to take in as much Sponge as we can handle now because in a couple of turns we will no longer have his rambling.

Guest Spongebob
The sad thing is that when Sponge is eliminated, this board will be silent. He fills this board with so much of nothing that others don't chime in with much trash talk. I guess we all need to take in as much Sponge as we can handle now because in a couple of turns we will no longer have his rambling.

I will continue to ramble for as long as I can and its going to take more than a couple of turns to get rid of me. I have a cunning plan to remain in this game forever, you will never, ever defeat me, ever. Germany is a BIG BIG place and I have a secret hide away just waiting for me to build a bunker. You should be a little more worried about what Poland and Hungary are doing to your homeland than think about my defeat. I am taking bets that I will outlast Czech. :thumbsup:

Is worthless babble better than no babble, Uncle Coot?

Sure, it's something to read, but lacks substance.

Your last turn was a good one Uncle Coot.

I'm surprised that Spongie hasn't been whining about it

if it is just a matter of survival, we always could designate some part of the desert as a national park dedicated to the preservation of Sponges.

I nominate the city and province of Kuhak (eastern border of Persia). I seriously doubt that in 87 games of Victory someone has ever done anything with it.

if it is just a matter of survival, we always could designate some part of the desert as a national park dedicated to the preservation of Sponges.

I nominate the city and province of Kuhak (eastern border of Persia). I seriously doubt that in 87 games of Victory someone has ever done anything with it.

You may want to keep it. You may need a retreit location. My SS PZ IIIF's are headed your way.

You may want to keep it. You may need a retreit location. My SS PZ IIIF's are headed your way.

Great! That will give my KV-1a's something to play with. If there is something left of it after Irak is done with it, that is ... Please keep sending your SS divisions one at a time to maximise their entertainment value !

I will continue to ramble for as long as I can and its going to take more than a couple of turns to get rid of me. I have a cunning plan to remain in this game forever, you will never, ever defeat me, ever. Germany is a BIG BIG place and I have a secret hide away just waiting for me to build a bunker. You should be a little more worried about what Poland and Hungary are doing to your homeland than think about my defeat. I am taking bets that I will outlast Czech. :thumbsup:

How much?

Great! That will give my KV-1a's something to play with. If there is something left of it after Irak is done with it, that is ... Please keep sending your SS divisions one at a time to maximise their entertainment value !

No, I won't be doing that anymore, since Persia, Iraq, and Syria have moved all of their troops into my country.

Let me ask you a question. What happens when the 3 of you have taken my whole country and there are no stockpiles to run the factories, or what factories are left after I implement the scorched earth tatic.