Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Your map came thru quite nicely. However, as far as I know (unless something happened that I don't know), Italy and Yugoslavia--i.e., me--are not at war.

- corrected -

How is Yugoslavia doing? Any progress in the balkan war?

Based on Greece's turn, I won't be taking xSofia just yet; there appear to be some INF 39's in the way. And Rumania FINALLY got off his butt and did something! Not to me, though.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the final battle for Switzerland has begun, General Von Mantein, care to discuss terms? I will accept your unconditional surrender and save your people from destruction. You will obviously have to stand trial for crimes against the Swiss farmers and their animals but if you take this one and only chance I can spare you the death penalty.

R.S.V.P.

Guest Spongebob
Victory has realy started again.

The court jesters have been awakened from their long slumber!

Oi :thumbsup: Who you calling a Court Jester? - Oh that would be ME :thumbsup: Your still gonna die

Oi :thumbsup: Who you calling a Court Jester? - Oh that would be ME :thumbsup: Your still gonna die

Yes, I was talking about you, and no, I am planning to survive at least till Victory II, I probably will last longer in #87 than you do and if you do not agree with that come on and get me! There are still a few provinces in the eastern part of Persia suitable for a Sponge reservation, but Fastfreddy or Kurassier will probably get there before you do.

I am mortal so I probably will die sometime. But not by your hand. And I am working on the "mortal"bit.

I see the final battle for Switzerland has begun, General Von Mantein, care to discuss terms? I will accept your unconditional surrender and save your people from destruction. You will obviously have to stand trial for crimes against the Swiss farmers and their animals but if you take this one and only chance I can spare you the death penalty.

R.S.V.P.

Vell

As far as I am concerned zhe battle for Switzerland has ended. Major cities taken, airforce wiped out, resources und industry gone. The swiss farmers seem to be happy under austrian rule. Too bad thoze rangers mess things up. :thumbsup: My italian friend will deal with the remains of your nice little country. It was fun but face it: It's over.

Regards,

Von Manstein

R.S.V.P.

Vell

As far as I am concerned zhe battle for Switzerland has ended. Major cities taken, airforce wiped out, resources und industry gone. The swiss farmers seem to be happy under austrian rule. Too bad thoze rangers mess things up. :thumbsup: My italian friend will deal with the remains of your nice little country. It was fun but face it: It's over.

Regards,

Von Manstein

Its not over until I say its over. :blink: Has your Italian brother reported in from the Front yet?

Let me know when he does, throughout these battles have you not learned nothing if not to underestimate your enemy :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob

Ha, im not dead yet. I have escaped, your never going to kill me. I will live forever...... Murrraghhhhh!!! Murrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

Has anyone got any spark plugs for my tanks :alien2:

Ha, im not dead yet. I have escaped, your never going to kill me. I will live forever...... Murrraghhhhh!!! Murrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

I thought American tech didn't have tanks yet. Oh, that's right...you're GERMANY! Oh, my bad...M2A4 comes out this turn. Big challenge for the Pz II's eh?

Guest Spongebob

I thought American tech didn't have tanks yet. Oh, that's right...you're GERMANY! Oh, my bad...M2A4 comes out this turn. Big challenge for the Pz II's eh?

And whats that got to do with the price of German Sausage <_<

Guest Spongebob

Don't you mean hay for the horses

Now thats funny Shadow Puppet <_<