Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Ha, im not dead yet. I have escaped, your never going to kill me. I will live forever...... Murrraghhhhh!!! Murrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!

Has anyone got any spark plugs for my tanks :alien2:

I thought American tech didn't have tanks yet. Oh, that's right...you're GERMANY! Oh, my bad...M2A4 comes out this turn. Big challenge for the Pz II's eh?

And whats that got to do with the price of German Sausage <_<

Have you actually BOUGHT any German Sausage lately? Outrageous! I told my girlfriend, the Teutonic Titwillow--I met her (paid for her, actually) on Kaiserstrasse in Frankfurt--that 13 was my limit on schnitzengruben. She said Cleavon Little told her the same thing!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh , but the German sausage is sooo good . And really , the Kaiserstrasse is probably not the most cost effective places to buy anything , that being in the red light district of Frankfurt Am Main . I can recommend several good metzgerei's , but not on the Kasierstrasse . While you are trying various kinds of German sausage , you might give a gekochte rippchen a try ( super yummy ) ....cold with a fresh broetchen , is a wonderful breakfast .

Ahhh , but the German sausage is sooo good . And really , the Kaiserstrasse is probably not the most cost effective places to buy anything , that being in the red light district of Frankfurt Am Main . I can recommend several good metzgerei's , but not on the Kasierstrasse . While you are trying various kinds of German sausage , you might give a gekochte rippchen a try ( super yummy ) ....cold with a fresh broetchen , is a wonderful breakfast .

I am well aware of what the Kaiserstrasse is; that's why I mentioned it, because I've been there. It beats sitting in lawnchairs at the end of Lamboystrasse like the hookers do in Hanau.

Hehe , you were in the same area of Germany that I was.....just off of the Lamboystrasse they had the ChiChi's Mexican restaurant , so I went there quite often when I was there . Only place one could get a huge plate of nachos for next to no money :alien2: . Whenever I took my German friends there , they loved the hamburgers because of the non-German size .

Guest Spongebob

Oh for gods sake get with the program people, Im fighting here for the survival of the Spongian Race and you lot are talking about hookers and nachos. Nice combination BTW but we have young impressionable 13 year old minds on here and we would not want to corrupt them now would we? :alien2:

I see the final battle for Switzerland has begun, General Von Mantein, care to discuss terms? I will accept your unconditional surrender and save your people from destruction. You will obviously have to stand trial for crimes against the Swiss farmers and their animals but if you take this one and only chance I can spare you the death penalty.

R.S.V.P.

Vell

As far as I am concerned zhe battle for Switzerland has ended. Major cities taken, airforce wiped out, resources und industry gone. The swiss farmers seem to be happy under austrian rule. Too bad thoze rangers mess things up. <_< My italian friend will deal with the remains of your nice little country. It was fun but face it: It's over.

Regards,

Von Manstein

Its not over until I say its over. :ranting: Has your Italian brother reported in from the Front yet?

Let me know when he does, throughout these battles have you not learned nothing if not to underestimate your enemy :alien2:

Monty,

I never ever undersetimate my opponents. But you have to face it. You have the will to resist but your ability to resist is... well without all those factories/resources... Aaah what the hell I'll just take the south of Switserland also. Those italians are sooooo slow. Eating pasta und drinking vino I suppose. :cheers:

Have a great 2010!

I see the final battle for Switzerland has begun, General Von Mantein, care to discuss terms? I will accept your unconditional surrender and save your people from destruction. You will obviously have to stand trial for crimes against the Swiss farmers and their animals but if you take this one and only chance I can spare you the death penalty.

R.S.V.P.

Vell

As far as I am concerned zhe battle for Switzerland has ended. Major cities taken, airforce wiped out, resources und industry gone. The swiss farmers seem to be happy under austrian rule. Too bad thoze rangers mess things up. :ranting: My italian friend will deal with the remains of your nice little country. It was fun but face it: It's over.

Regards,

Von Manstein

Its not over until I say its over. :cheers: Has your Italian brother reported in from the Front yet?

Let me know when he does, throughout these battles have you not learned nothing if not to underestimate your enemy <_<

Monty,

I never ever undersetimate my opponents. But you have to face it. You have the will to resist but your ability to resist is... well without all those factories/resources... Aaah what the hell I'll just take the south of Switserland also. Those italians are sooooo slow. Eating pasta und drinking vino I suppose. :cheers:

Have a great 2010!

You are correct, but sometimes the Will is all you need. :alien2:

R.S.V.P.

Vell

As far as I am concerned zhe battle for Switzerland has ended. Major cities taken, airforce wiped out, resources und industry gone. The swiss farmers seem to be happy under austrian rule. Too bad thoze rangers mess things up. :ranting: My italian friend will deal with the remains of your nice little country. It was fun but face it: It's over.

Regards,

Von Manstein

Its not over until I say its over. :cheers: Has your Italian brother reported in from the Front yet?

Let me know when he does, throughout these battles have you not learned nothing if not to underestimate your enemy <_<

Monty,

Have a great 2010!

You are correct, but sometimes the Will is all you need. :alien2:

Monty,

Man I love your style! Great move, I really enjoy our little (and big) battles. Sponge, if you want to learn something talk to my Swiss neighbour. This is what Vic is all about.

Fun till zhe end.

Adios,

Von Manstein

Monty,

Man I love your style! Great move, I really enjoy our little (and big) battles. Sponge, if you want to learn something talk to my Swiss neighbour. This is what Vic is all about.

Fun till zhe end.

Adios,

Von Manstein

Tell us more, tell us more !

BREAKING NEWS! This just in: Rumania has declared war on Yugoslavia, invaded Belgrade. FINALLY!! It took him long enough! The game is afoot! Let the fun begin!

Monty,

Fun till zhe end.

Adios,

Von Manstein

I thought you may appreciate that move, when others give up I keep going. An old quote about a good defense being a good offense springs to mind

Falco, I will let the General provide the details

I thought you may appreciate that move, when others give up I keep going. An old quote about a good defense being a good offense springs to mind

Hmmmm you could be my twin brother man! Vell well just have to keep fighting till turn 72 then. :alien2: