Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Tssssss

We could continue in dutch, german, italian or french?

Von Manstein

Dood aan de Infidel!

Tod den Ungläubigen!

La morte per gli infedeli!

or in the language of UAE

الموت للالكافر

and just so my northern neighbor isn't left out. مرگ بر کافر because, after all, you are the infidel!

:woohoo:

Nice!

Only : To a Sunni citizen of the UAE the Shia Persians would not be infidel (= unbelievers), but Heretics. They do believe in the right god, but in the wrong way.

Dutch for heretics would be "afvalligen", and Dutch for unbelievers would be "ongelovigen".

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with this religious nonsense, let's talk about some hard facts:

Portugal gone (quit) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Germany gone (conquered, will xFrankfurt survive?) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Lowlands gone (conquered) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Hungary quit (not yet conquered)

Suisse gone (conquered, small force surviving in the Austrian alps) (Austria, Italy alliance gets stronger)

Morocco gone (or as good as, according to world events) (Algeria, Tunisia (UAE, SA) alliance gets stronger)

Saudi Arabia gone (conquered) (Iraq, TJ, Syria, Turkey, Persia alliance gets stronger)

Losing major cities:

Sweden

Egypt

Greece

Winners in these first turns seem to be the western Europe alliance.

Portugal gone (quit) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Germany gone (conquered, will xFrankfurt survive?) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Lowlands gone (conquered) (adding to the strength of France, Spain, GB, Denmark, Czechoslovakia)

Suisse gone (conquered, small force surviving in the Austrian alps) (Austria, Italy alliance gets stronger)

Morocco gone (or as good as, according to world events) (Algeria, Tunisia (UAE, SA) alliance gets stronger)

Saudi Arabia gone (conquered) (Iraq, TJ, Syria, Turkey, Persia alliance gets stronger)

Losing major cities:

Sweden

Egypt

Greece

The Balkan War is still going strong, though in its early stages. Don't count Greece out yet. For that matter, don't count me out either.

The Balkan War is still going strong, though in its early stages. Don't count Greece out yet. For that matter, don't count me out either.

Not counting anybody out yet. That's why Greece was in the bottom list. See what happens with those armies dancing around xSalonica.

Losing major cities:

Sweden

Egypt

Greece

Lowlands is not gone, he is fighting the good fight, ala Monty. He is badly outnumbered, and down to 3 provinces and cities, but he is a game fighter, and we will have to kill him, he will not commit suicide.

The whole Sponge and xFrankfurt thing is a joke. It is undefended, and will remain so, until liberated from the oppresive regime of Spongistan.

We have some serious competition from the Poland-Baltic States-Norway-Finland group, who have a bunch of allies involved also.

USA and Canada also are in cahoots it seems, and will one day show up on our shores.

Guest Spongebob

I like how you assume Im defeated Falco. Im the only one standing against the "Western Alliance"

Ignore the English, Frankfurt is defended, he just wants it for himself. Dont be fooled, stay away anyone who sets foot in Frankfurt will die :thumbsup:

I like how you assume Im defeated Falco. Im the only one standing against the "Western Alliance"

Ignore the English, Frankfurt is defended, he just wants it for himself. Dont be fooled, stay away anyone who sets foot in Frankfurt will die :thumbsup:

Wait, I know you, didn't you used to be the minister for information for Iraq under Saddam Hussein?

Wait, I know you, didn't you used to be the minister for information for Iraq under Saddam Hussein?

Mr. X(it),

Adjust your ehmmm "Victory" listing. Game 79 in "quit the game and got conquerred".

Greetings Rednas

Can I have it in English please, im only a Sponge :thumbsup:

Death to the Infidel!

I guess that includes you as well. Hmmm, this may put a damper on my 'rescuing' you. Now where did I put those Marines???? :ranting:

Only : To a Sunni citizen of the UAE the Shia Persians would not be infidel (= unbelievers), but Heretics. They do believe in the right god, but in the wrong way.

Dutch for heretics would be "afvalligen", and Dutch for unbelievers would be "ongelovigen".

On a theological level that is correct. However, as my Tehran born non-muslim wife has informed me, the reality is the same, Death to the Infidel and Death to the Heretic have the same end result. :thumbsup::ranting:

As long as its not death to the Sponge :thumbsup:

Hey, you started about worship and the church of Oceonagraphy, I only want to liberate the world from the bourgeouis capitalist conspiracy that is keeping the noble union of peasants and workers of the motherland down. Kuwayt has already been liberated!

(I always have that when playing with Russian Tech)

Guest Spongebob
As long as its not death to the Sponge :thumbsup:

Hey, you started about worship and the church of Oceonagraphy, I only want to liberate the world from the bourgeouis capitalist conspiracy that is keeping the noble union of peasants and workers of the motherland down. Kuwayt has already been liberated!

(I always have that when playing with Russian Tech)

So Let me Translate into Spongian...

I only want to conqure the world from the Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! Blah!!! And I am the Sponge and you shall all follow me and do as I say or Die.