Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
I am positive everybody will rush to your rescue now......

I know I am supposed to be ignoring you because your nothing and a nobody in the world of Victory but I have just got to ask - Where is the Monk? He never says hello, has he slipped off his Mortal Coil

IM NOT DEAD - I AWAIT RESCUE

On my way. :(

With Monty gone the little oik could not resist rubbing my yellow nose in it. He sent me (first time in ages) the battle reports and it seems everyone wants a piece of Greater Spongistan.

I am going to have to re-name the nation Lesser Spongistan now and as for you you traitor ManStain, how dare you DW on me, Fine, I am going to abandon my bunker and head south and give you a slap in the viennas :(

P.s. READ your reports Sponge. There's no DW!!!

Yet...

Guest Spongebob
With Monty gone the little oik could not resist rubbing my yellow nose in it. He sent me (first time in ages) the battle reports and it seems everyone wants a piece of Greater Spongistan.

I am going to have to re-name the nation Lesser Spongistan now and as for you you traitor ManStain, how dare you DW on me, Fine, I am going to abandon my bunker and head south and give you a slap in the viennas :(

P.s. READ your reports Sponge. There's no DW!!!

Yet...

The only reason why you have not DW is because you had to be sure the BPA was a success, so what you taking first. Better be quick before its all gone. I think I will stay in my Bunker.

The only reason why you have not DW is because you had to be sure the BPA was a success, so what you taking first. Better be quick before its all gone. I think I will stay in my Bunker.

What? The BPA worked? First time?!?! Olalalalaa guess I'll be heading to xBerlin to kill me some Sponges.

Muhahahaha

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

What? The BPA worked? First time?!?! Olalalalaa guess I'll be heading to xBerlin to kill me some Sponges.

Muhahahaha

Von Manstein

No Sponges in Berlin only Czech squatters :ranting:

Muhahahaha

Von Manstein

No Sponges in Berlin only Czech squatters :ranting:

Hmmmm while eastern Czecho is being overrun by Poland...

Guest Spongebob
No Sponges ....

No sponges, period!

* Do I hear a small camel farthing in the distance??? *

I will have you know there are some Sponges still running wild, and they bite :ranting:

No Sponges ....

No sponges, period!

I will have you know there are some Sponges still running wild, and they bite :ranting:

More camels, I'm sure.

Is there anybody that has sighted a live sponge in the near past?? If so, please contact the voice of V87 (meaning me). I will write a report on this exceptional event in the next V87 update.

PS Sponge, nothing personal, but as far as I know a 13 year old girl kicked your butt. Better not be too loud.

No Sponges ....

No sponges, period!

Is a camel farthing anything like a camel pfennig?