Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anybody that has sighted a live sponge in the near past?? If so, please contact the voice of V87 (meaning me). I will write a report on this exceptional event in the next V87 update.

You' are just jealous at the attention Spongebob is getting. You want him put out of the game so you're the only fool left on the forum in game #87.

Now stop pestering him and help the poor little fellow!

The only reason why you have not DW is because you had to be sure the BPA was a success, so what you taking first. Better be quick before its all gone. I think I will stay in my Bunker.

What? The BPA worked? First time?!?! Olalalalaa guess I'll be heading to xBerlin to kill me some Sponges.

Muhahahaha

Von Manstein

No Sponges in Berlin only Czech squatters :ranting:

Hmmmm while eastern Czecho is being overrun by Poland...

I too have heard rumors that there were Polish vandals running through the woods of eastern Czech. The reports are vague however as communication is sketchy and nobdy really lives there. If it is true that Poles are out vandalising our National Parks, something will have to be done!!

Guest Spongebob
The only reason why you have not DW is because you had to be sure the BPA was a success, so what you taking first. Better be quick before its all gone. I think I will stay in my Bunker.

What? The BPA worked? First time?!?! Olalalalaa guess I'll be heading to xBerlin to kill me some Sponges.

Muhahahaha

Von Manstein

No Sponges in Berlin only Czech squatters :ranting:

Hmmmm while eastern Czecho is being overrun by Poland...

I too have heard rumors that there were Polish vandals running through the woods of eastern Czech. The reports are vague however as communication is sketchy and nobdy really lives there. If it is true that Poles are out vandalising our National Parks, something will have to be done!!

Its not the Poles you need to worry about, My days may be numbered but I am going to leave you with a bloody nose Coot. :ranting:

Guest Spongebob
Spongie I am not worried about the Poles, nor am I worried about a bloody nose from you. Those 2 groups of Ju-88s aren't going to bloody much. Keep flying them over Czech air space and you won't have them much longer.

They were just testing the water, ever wondered what happened to my other bombers? :ranting: Nice Army in Nachod BTW try not to get it dirty. :ranting:

Spongie I am not worried about the Poles, nor am I worried about a bloody nose from you. Those 2 groups of Ju-88s aren't going to bloody much. Keep flying them over Czech air space and you won't have them much longer.

They were just testing the water, ever wondered what happened to my other bombers? :ranting: Nice Army in Nachod BTW try not to get it dirty. :ranting:

Don't make me go over there and finish what I started!

Russ- start the next game so Spongie can quit this one.

Does anyone have a shiny object to distract Spongie with?

They were just testing the water, ever wondered what happened to my other bombers? :thumbsup: Nice Army in Nachod BTW try not to get it dirty. :python:

I never really wondered.

Guest Spongebob

Shadow Girl, long time not having to listen to your moaning. Your just mopping up the north, you have left the hard task of finishing me off to the French. Never send a Girl to do a Mans job.

Shadow Girl, long time not having to listen to your moaning. Your just mopping up the north, you have left the hard task of finishing me off to the French. Never send a Girl to do a Mans job.

I thought you were a girl, Sponge!

Guest Spongebob

Burn.... Burn I tell you.... Burn - Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!!

The Holidays are coming holidays are coming

Oooooo This Sponge is gonna live forever and ever and ever and.... Well you get the picture, and lets face it the Bigger the Picture, the Bigger the Picture

I know something you dont -nahh nah na na nahhh :thumbsup:

Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep those Sponges rolling, Rollin Rollin Rollin - Rawhide

The hills are alive with the sound of Spongebob

I know a Sponge that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a Sponge that'll get on your nerves, get get on your nerves.

Today is the day the world will stand before whatever object they call God and shout out - I WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE THE SPONGE - FORGIVE ME

Lesser becomes Greater - So say we all :python: coocoo coocoo

Burn.... Burn I tell you.... Burn - Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrrraaaaghhhhh!!!!!

The Holidays are coming holidays are coming

Oooooo This Sponge is gonna live forever and ever and ever and.... Well you get the picture, and lets face it the Bigger the Picture, the Bigger the Picture

I know something you dont -nahh nah na na nahhh :thumbsup:

Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep those Sponges rolling, Rollin Rollin Rollin - Rawhide

The hills are alive with the sound of Spongebob

I know a Sponge that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a Sponge that'll get on your nerves, get get on your nerves.

Today is the day the world will stand before whatever object they call God and shout out - I WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE THE SPONGE - FORGIVE ME

Lesser becomes Greater - So say we all :python: coocoo coocoo

Dude you're scaring me.