Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Ok, ok.... stop all the mourning and crying.

Where do you want me to be in V88. I shall send Russ a 40 nation list based on your priorities.

Hopefully this gets me in V88 at all and even better, next to you. Than you can have your revenge. :rolleyes:

Just send me a message with your top 5 nations for V88.

Hersir

Nah!!! Your not that important - Traitor - :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I should have known :thumbsup:

Will sign up anyway, somewhere central.......

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Where do you want me to be in V88. I shall send Russ a 40 nation list based on your priorities.

Hopefully this gets me in V88 at all and even better, next to you. Than you can have your revenge. :rolleyes:

Hersir

Why not let me and the rest of the world know what nation you play in this game first... and be honest for once... I know how difficult that will be for you but I am not dead yet. Tell me your nation and let me have my revenge here and now... go on unless your chicken, or fear my allies, or fear what will happen to you once the world knows where a traitor lives... Come on, prove your not scared of the Sponge. Im defeated as Germany anyway, most of my nation is gone, I have few forces, what are you scared of.

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!

Hersirrrr!!!!

A quiet few weeks. Some surprises and more war.

Highlights are:

- The western Europe alliance seems to be taking the war to the north eastern Europe group.

- Algeria seems to be finished with Morocco and is finally about to help his ally in Libya.

- xFrankfurt does not seems to be the sponge base, as it has easily fallen to the mighty French forces (no more sponges in Germany?)

After the miraculous turnabout in Hungary, another country has found new leadership, or the old dictator has returned. Saudi Arabia is sending out his forces against the aggressors. Mighty armies have been sighted, huge air fleets have again taken off. Will it be enough to stop the enemy and save the country?

Other rumors that have come to our attention is that not all is well in Hungary:

We hear that political unrest has erupted in the capital of Hungary. The people are marching against the governement of Pál Count Teleki de Szék. They are demanding a change in leadership. The Yugoslavian embassy has been burned to the ground. There have been further attacks on the embassys of various nations. Only the Polish and Swiss still stand. It is only a matter of time until the governement collapses and civil war takes over.

Will this be the end of this country again?

More news in a couple of weeks.

I cannot hold on to power any longer, there are malcontents in our country that have underminded the offices of government. The army has abandoned us and joined the revolutionaries.

A coup is taking place as we speak.... I must flee.... You will not see the likes of me again.... fairwell, the people did not want a liberal running the nation. They want a warmonger, someone who will fight to the last, who will use the resources of this nation to expand the frontiers. I am not that man but I fear for the world when who I think takes over starts to make moves on those who oppose him.

I tried and failed, there is only one option left for me (BANG)

(read your history books)

Hersir

Why not let me and the rest of the world know what nation you play in this game first... and be honest for once... I know how difficult that will be for you but I am not dead yet. Tell me your nation and let me have my revenge here and now... go on unless your chicken, or fear my allies, or fear what will happen to you once the world knows where a traitor lives... Come on, prove your not scared of the Sponge. Im defeated as Germany anyway, most of my nation is gone, I have few forces, what are you scared of.

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!

Hersirrrr!!!!

Allow me to check if I understood correctly.

You are about the only one who doesn't know and you want me to tell you? Is that it?

Well,

I play Ireland.

I think I am not far from war with Great Britain, so why don't you two get together and cook some cunning plans. :o

I am confident he must be waiting for the Bavarian navy to come alongside, so don't be shy. :(

Good hunting, but you better wait for V88 I tell you.

Hersir

Ireland

Now thats just not fair :rolleyes: Anyone allied to Ireland then shame on you, everyone else kill him

Is the noble and very Catholic republic of Ireland interested in Oil, Sand or Dead Marines?

If so, let's trade.

Guest Spongebob
Ireland

Now thats just not fair :rolleyes: Anyone allied to Ireland then shame on you, everyone else kill him

Oh, and if I get into V88 I get to play Turkey.

Hersir

And whats that got to do with the price on a traitors head :thumbsup:

Ireland

Oh, and if I get into V88 I get to play Turkey.

Hersir

And whats that got to do with the price on a traitors head :thumbsup:

Nothing, but I wanted you to be the first to know....for a change.

Guest Spongebob

You cannot know in advance what nation you are going to be. I choose Denmark as my first choice and have failed to get it more times than got

Hersir, if you are truly Ireland, why would you say we are on the brink of war? I have made no move overt or covert against you. As for Spongie, if I was going to fight anybody, I would not want him fouling it up, I would do it myself. I have friends who are helpful for other than falling on their sword.

Wow, Hungary, talk about a lack of fighting spirit. Take over the game, get attacked, drop. You must be a friend of Sponge.

Hersir, if you are truly Ireland, why would you say we are on the brink of war? I have made no move overt or covert against you. As for Spongie, if I was going to fight anybody, I would not want him fouling it up, I would do it myself. I have friends who are helpful for other than falling on their sword.

Wow, Hungary, talk about a lack of fighting spirit. Take over the game, get attacked, drop. You must be a friend of Sponge.

No, Marklen, it's just a case of biting off more than you can chew.

You cannot know in advance what nation you are going to be. I choose Denmark as my first choice and have failed to get it more times than got

Well, Sponge, you can't blame that on Russ. Denmark doesn't want you! Haven't you figured that out yet?