Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Everyone has turned away from Germany and is heading for Ireland to give you the slapping you so rightly deserve - Traitor

Ireland? Vhat have the irish done against me? Hmm nothing. Do zhey produce Whisky? Yes. Do they produce stunning red haired women? Yes.

hmmm tough decision.

Erich, just make sure you watch out for the women with the red CHEST hair!

:):pirate2::thumbsup:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*whistling a happy tune*

I don't run around with the guys anymore,

I live a life of danger;

I sit in the woods and play by myself--

I'm an Airborne Ranger!

My social life does not exist;

Girls, to me, are strangers.

I've never even been on a date--

I'm an Airborne Ranger!

But I, for one, am very happy with the work of my Rangers. I bet Bulgaria and Rumania will spend more on Security!

I can update one thing for you.

Italy, Austria, Yugoslavia and Greece are now TA's, so you can color them all the same.

That is a significant change in the balance of power in this game.

I am curious what Southern and Central Russia are going to do now.

victory-map-diplomacy-87t11b.png

Italy, Austria, Yugoslavia and Greece are now TA's, so you can color them all the same.

Hopefully invade Persia!

Hopefully invade Persia!

Begging for help already? Can't do it on your own any more ?

Cooperation between Southern and Central Russia and Rumania - Bulgaria seems more likely to me.

Or a stab in the back. If Rumania/Bulgaria loses to the "dark green" Alliance the Russians run the risk of being hemmed in on all sides by larger power blocks.

Paratroopers in turn 13, T-34's in turn 17, I guess they will do something.

Hopefully invade Persia!

Begging for help already? Can't do it on your own any more ?

Cooperation between Southern and Central Russia and Rumania - Bulgaria seems more likely to me.

Or a stab in the back. If Rumania/Bulgaria loses to the "dark green" Alliance the Russians run the risk of being hemmed in on all sides by larger power blocks.

Paratroopers in turn 13, T-34's in turn 17, I guess they will do something.

Nope, no begging, yet, just answering your query. And, if it was just Persia vs UAE, wouldn't even ask for help. Of course by your map, it's 5 against 2.

If it was just Persia vs UAE, wouldn't even ask for help. Of course by your map, it's 5 against 2.

Statistics, statistics. The Orange "Dutch" TA is 5 strong, but at war against 5 adversaries: Algeria, Tunesia, Egypt, SA and the UAE.

UAE vs Persia alone would have been boring without a Saudian desert to fight over. Iraq-Persia vs. UAE-Saudi Arabia would have been great. If SA would have defended his capitol it would - I guess- have been an even match.

If it was just Persia vs UAE, wouldn't even ask for help. Of course by your map, it's 5 against 2.

Statistics, statistics. The Orange "Dutch" TA is 5 strong, but at war against 5 adversaries: Algeria, Tunesia, Egypt, SA and the UAE.

UAE vs Persia alone would have been boring without a Saudian desert to fight over. Iraq-Persia vs. UAE-Saudi Arabia would have been great. If SA would have defended his capitol it would - I guess- have been an even match.

Just remember, it was not just Iraq-Persia, it is Iraq-Persia-Syria vs. Saudi-UAE, and it was all in Saudi land. Also, although you list Algeria and Tunisia as your adversaries, can you name one land, air or naval engagement that involves them?

Don't get me wrong, you have 5 (3 active) nations against our two, nobody said war was 'fair'. Just hope you are prepared to get a bloody nose as you've had it easy so far, well, except for your sailors.

:thumbsup: