Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, although you list Algeria and Tunisia as your adversaries, can you name one land, air or naval engagement that involves them?

Don't get me wrong, you have 5 (3 active) nations against our two, nobody said war was 'fair'. Just hope you are prepared to get a bloody nose as you've had it easy so far, well, except for your sailors.

:thumbsup:

Got You! I found 108 ALGERIAN local defence factors in the Province of Alkuwayt in turn 5. Just shortly before that, those ldb had the Tunesian nationality. They were evicted on November 6th last year. In turn 4 I was not at war with Tunesia and Algeria, so my air strike against you was blocked. As intended, no doubt.

I admit that the Transjordan Airforce got bored and accidentally bombed xMastura. Sorry for that. I'll ask him politely not to do that again.

Bloody noses are irrelevant. Your continued resistance is appreciated. We will learn and adapt and add your individual qualities to the collective, and in the end, you WILL be assimilated.

No veteran like yourself will hide behind 3:2 odds as an excuse for losing. There are other reasons for it, but I must admit, they are not your fault.

Glad to see that Greater Spongistan is still such a large area, soon it will be even bigger

The map only shows the loss of major cities. If the last major city on the map falls to the enemy, I must consider the position dropped.

So, If the last major cities of Germany and Lowlands fall to the enemy, the map would look like:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t11scary.png

Guest Spongebob
Glad to see that Greater Spongistan is still such a large area, soon it will be even bigger

The map only shows the loss of major cities. If the last major city on the map falls to the enemy, I must consider the position dropped.

So, If the last major cities of Germany and Lowlands fall to the enemy, the map would look like:

This will never happen, the squishy jack boot of Spongistan will continue to march over europe

This will never happen, the squishy jack boot of Spongistan will continue to march over europe

I think Germany in white stands out better on the map........ why wait for the last city? :thumbsup:

I think Germany in white stands out better on the map........ why wait for the last city? :thumbsup:

$%£^&^% *(*(^785$%^&&^"£!"£* I*^*&^%)*%^$%%$$ GIT!!!! :thumbsup::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

So tell me, what is keeping you in this game, and how long will you still last?

Falco, Spongebob is like a damn Timex watch: he takes a licking, and keeps on ticking (us off)!

Falco, Spongebob is like a damn Timex watch: he takes a licking, and keeps on ticking (us off)!

Well then lets forget about him. So tell me, hows the southern europe alliance working out? Enough weight against western and northern europe?

(Gathering info for the next newsletter).

Guest Spongebob

What? Ignore me? :thumbsup: Thats Unaceptable

I will last as long as needed and I already have a plan to survive forever on principle just to annoy the whole world - Im going to do a ManStain :thumbsup:

Well then lets forget about him. So tell me, hows the southern europe alliance working out? Enough weight against western and northern europe?

Things are looking well. I'd tell you more, but it wouldn't be wise...OPSEC and all that.

Things are looking well. I'd tell you more, but it wouldn't be wise...OPSEC and all that.

Indeed not wise to disclose all information on the forum. You could PM me of course. By the way, your fight, it's really a "drama", isn't it.

SIM TC...

normally 30 orders. Good intel & Russ likes the extra income. :thumbsup: