Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice of you to notice that not everything is black and white, or brown or green but I am sure Purple was so last year.

Enough fashion talk. Let's find zhe remains of Sponge und kill it.

Guest Spongebob
Nice of you to notice that not everything is black and white, or brown or green but I am sure Purple was so last year.

You will never find my remains :woohoo: I have a holiday villa on te coast of the Black Sea, keeps me hydrated :jawdrop:

You will never find my remains :) I have a holiday villa on te coast of the Black Sea, keeps me hydrated :ranting:

Looking for open positions in Vic88. Anything near Italy preferred. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
There are several nations in this game that have already dropped or been beaten soundly already. Who is officially out?

Portugal

Lowlands

Sweden

Egypt

Switzerland

Germany (Yes, I know Sponge, you are still fighting them!)

Thanks for your resounding vote of confidence, I have you to thank for my new Never say Die attitude, or should I say the rest of the world should thank you... or maybe they should dispise you for making me stay around longer than expected :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

Ha ha ha ha The French Bounced and the fight back in the west as well as the east now starts. Oh things are looking good, I hope you have enough troops in your rear my Froggy Friend as I am now marching towards Paris as well as Berlin

There are several nations in this game that have already dropped or been beaten soundly already. Who is officially out?

Portugal

Lowlands

Sweden

Egypt

Switzerland

Germany (Yes, I know Sponge, you are still fighting them!)

Has Sweden dropped?

Is Morocco still resisting?

Egypt is still resisting, but has little left to resist with but LDB's and some scattered MECH's.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are still very much in the game.

Saudi Arabia is momentarily regaining ground, but he has lost half of his production, army and air force.

Persia and Iraq are preparing for the invasion of the UAE. It will be a long and grueling fight, as Kurassier no doubt wants to confirm his status als "though guy", and we, young and eager newbies that we are, want to establish a reputation as "giantkiller".

Are you already up to legendary fortification in xAbudhabi, Kurassier?

I am not sure, but per the RWE, it does not look good for either.

Has Sweden dropped?

Egypt is still resisting, but has little left to resist with but LDB's and some scattered MECH's.

Saudi Arabia is momentarily regaining ground, but he has lost half of his production, army and air force.

Persia and Iraq are preparing for the invasion of the UAE. It will be a long and grueling fight, as Kurassier no doubt wants to confirm his status als "though guy", and we, young and eager newbies that we are, want to establish a reputation as "giantkiller".

I am not sure, but per the RWE, it does not look good for either.

Has Sweden dropped?

Sweden is out, but there are a couple of large cities needing to be assaulted and taken. Gallivare was the toughest because of redeployment of forces prior to dropping, but it has now fallen.

First, I have been anticpating the arrival of guests from the north for sometime. The appropriate reception is awaiting. Now that you have subjugated the free people of Salwa (both of them) I expect you soon. :rolleyes:

As for the fortication level in xAbudhabi or any other city, well, you will have just have to stop by and see for yourself. :taz::thumbsup:

Finally, I don't know that I have a status of 'tough guy', I just know I have a status of being a very loyal TA and somewhat stubborn. :thumbsup: I am very loyal to my friends and expect the same in return. I've been around long enough (but not as long as others) to be considered a verteran, but even a stubborn veteran can be beat by 2 determined foes. (see the fate of Finland/Oulu in game 85) :ranting:

So, long story short. I'm waiting. :cheers::taz:

Guest Spongebob

First, I have been anticpating the arrival of guests from the north for sometime. The appropriate reception is awaiting. Now that you have subjugated the free people of Salwa (both of them) I expect you soon. :rolleyes:

As for the fortication level in xAbudhabi or any other city, well, you will have just have to stop by and see for yourself. :taz::thumbsup:

Finally, I don't know that I have a status of 'tough guy', I just know I have a status of being a very loyal TA and somewhat stubborn. :thumbsup: I am very loyal to my friends and expect the same in return. I've been around long enough (but not as long as others) to be considered a verteran, but even a stubborn veteran can be beat by 2 determined foes. (see the fate of Finland/Oulu in game 85) :taz:

Have no fear, Spongebobs here - I'll Save You :ranting:

Finally, I don't know that I have a status of 'tough guy', I just know I have a status of being a very loyal TA and somewhat stubborn. :thumbsup: I am very loyal to my friends and expect the same in return. I've been around long enough (but not as long as others) to be considered a verteran, but even a stubborn veteran can be beat by 2 determined foes. (see the fate of Finland/Oulu in game 85) :taz:

Have no fear, Spongebobs here - I'll Save You :ranting:

Don'tr need saving at the moment. Might ask Persia if he needs help.

[quote name='Kurassier' post='47895' date='Mar 10 2010, 06:04 PM'

Have no fear, Spongebobs here - I'll Save You :rolleyes:

The best thing you can do now, Bob, is to survive longer in this game than Kurassier.

Doing 120 EM orders to help your TA's does not count as "survival" for me.

Guest Spongebob
[quote name='Kurassier' post='47895' date='Mar 10 2010, 06:04 PM'

Have no fear, Spongebobs here - I'll Save You :thumbsup:

The best thing you can do now, Bob, is to survive longer in this game than Kurassier.

Doing 120 EM orders to help your TA's does not count as "survival" for me.

I will have you know I am still fighting the good fight and fully intend to do unto one other what they did to me. Someone else is now feeling what its like to be ganged up on and I for one have no sympthay for them and they are in a much worse position than me. I still have forces fighting and they will continue to do so until no fuel or munitions are left. :rolleyes: