• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Markelenene S

What country are you losing?

Poland 87

Wow,there is a guy that buys propaganda hook line and sinker. I am not losing any country, to answer your question.

He will be losing GB at some point.

The Austrians face a disaster of major magnitude.

:wacko: Russss! I quit.

Oh no you dont :rolleyes: Thats my job

Sorry, should have included a 'sarcasm smilie'. As long as there is money in zhe coffin & TA's fighting I will never quit. 120EM's are soooo nasty for an opponent...

Zum Wohl!

Markelenene S

Poland 87

Wow,there is a guy that buys propaganda hook line and sinker. I am not losing any country, to answer your question.

Still can't figure who leaked this information.................. but you are right.

Guest Spongebob
Markelenene S

Poland 87

Still can't figure who leaked this information.................. but you are right.

Dont care :rolleyes: as long as you two destroy each other :wacko:

Markelenene S

Poland 87

Leaked what info? I declared early as GB. Or you mean that I am losing? Well, I am sure that is just another wild fantasy of Sponge's. Since you are his lackey I hear, I am sure you believe it.

Guest Spongebob

Lacky? :wacko: have you not been reading the papers - Her(spit)Sir is the ultimate double crossing, back stabbing, snake in the grass, low life. He is like something un-pleasent you sometimes find on the bottom of your German Jack Boot. One thing you can never call the Sponge is Disloyal, okay a tad dishonest but true to those who deserve it. Honour above all else.

:wacko: Russss! I quit.

Oh no you dont :rolleyes: Thats my job

Sorry, should have included a 'sarcasm smilie'. As long as there is money in zhe coffin & TA's fighting I will never quit. 120EM's are soooo nasty for an opponent...

Zum Wohl!

Which is more than I can say for Spongebob! Remember Vic 81??

Guest Spongebob

Oh for petes sake, get over it Sven, your like a scorned lover, move on, find new things to do with your time, stop living in the past. Its not like I killed your dog, slept with your wife, ate your porrage and slept in your comfy bed. :)

I dropped a game, many games have been dropped, only now am I fully understanding the pleasure in not giving up. So move on friend.

:) Russss! I quit.

Don't

You run the risk of Spongebob taking over

Impossible. Sponge can't defeat my 25 ldb's I have everywhere... :robot:

Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :)

Let me know when you start. Thus far, there have been a total 0 Czech divisions lost to the hands of the Germans. And I don't anticipate any either. Your force isn't strong enough to take xPrague. So, whupping the Czechs involves sneaking in behind the lines and taking a couple of provinces while the armies are fighting the Hungarians and the Poles? No wonder you haven't seen beyond turn 25 in a game. In your entire defense (if you can call it that) of Germany, you haven't put up a good fight in any single location.

I could see why you keep thinking that Czech is finished. If you were running my country, you wouldn't have seen turn 6. The only reason you are still around is that there are some small pockets where you can hide. Don't worry, I will find you and eliminate the last of the Sponges. Then maybe we won't have to hear your stupid comments anymore.

Guest Spongebob
Your right ManStain I cannot defeat your LDBs but I sure can whupp the ass of those Czechs :)

Let me know when you start. Thus far, there have been a total 0 Czech divisions lost to the hands of the Germans. And I don't anticipate any either. Your force isn't strong enough to take xPrague. So, whupping the Czechs involves sneaking in behind the lines and taking a couple of provinces while the armies are fighting the Hungarians and the Poles? No wonder you haven't seen beyond turn 25 in a game. In your entire defense (if you can call it that) of Germany, you haven't put up a good fight in any single location.

I could see why you keep thinking that Czech is finished. If you were running my country, you wouldn't have seen turn 6. The only reason you are still around is that there are some small pockets where you can hide. Don't worry, I will find you and eliminate the last of the Sponges. Then maybe we won't have to hear your stupid comments anymore.

Wrong :robot: I have passed T25 (on more than one ocassion) And as for hiding? YES I AM - Ha, your nation will be long gone before I am.