Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob
How are your islands in MY :jawdrop: country Girly, are they still in one piece? what about that army of yours in eastern Europe? decided to head south and help poor old Czechoslovakia? First the French try and save the Coot, now GB thinks he is in with a shout and when he fails you can have a go as well. Your tactics are so 2 dimentional and fully predictable its a miricle you and your cronies have had the success you have had so far... but face facts your all doomed.

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :(

Hey , we Dutchmen from the middle east are not at war with them and neither are the Russians!

You make it sound like the whole world is coming to the rescue.

Ah ha - So you know the Russians :alien2: So what you saying exactly, you want the Sponge dead, look over the history of Victory games, the most entertaining are the ones with the Sponge in them, as soon as I leave everyone goes to sleep.

You should join the Keep Sponge Alive campaign, its a worthy cause

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I challenge the Russians to a fight. We will both fight our way to the middle of Iraq/Persia and duke it out. What do you say? :jawdrop:

How are your islands in MY :jawdrop: country Girly, are they still in one piece? what about that army of yours in eastern Europe? decided to head south and help poor old Czechoslovakia? First the French try and save the Coot, now GB thinks he is in with a shout and when he fails you can have a go as well. Your tactics are so 2 dimentional and fully predictable its a miricle you and your cronies have had the success you have had so far... but face facts your all doomed.

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :(

Hey , we Dutchmen from the middle east are not at war with them and neither are the Russians!

Ah ha - So you know the Russians :alien2: So what you saying exactly, you want the Sponge dead, look over the history of Victory games, the most entertaining are the ones with the Sponge in them, as soon as I leave everyone goes to sleep.

Personally, I hope it is North Russia that accepts the challenge!

BTW, what are these T-34s I hear about the Russians having? Will the expanded Norwegian Biathlon Team (aka Norwegian Army) need their armament to be upgraded to deal with them? I guess I should start my arm factories to churning out Molotov cocktails....

Well, I challenge the Russians to a fight. We will both fight our way to the middle of Iraq/Persia and duke it out. What do you say? :jawdrop:

How are your islands in MY :( country Girly, are they still in one piece? what about that army of yours in eastern Europe? decided to head south and help poor old Czechoslovakia? First the French try and save the Coot, now GB thinks he is in with a shout and when he fails you can have a go as well. Your tactics are so 2 dimentional and fully predictable its a miricle you and your cronies have had the success you have had so far... but face facts your all doomed.

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :alien2:

I believe we have you to thank for our success. You were the lynch pin that could have held it all together, but you shattered instead.

Guest Spongebob

I believe we have you to thank for our success. You were the lynch pin that could have held it all together, but you shattered instead.

This was the plan all along, you lot waste your time men and bullets defeating the Sponge, which I should point out - YOU FAILED AT...... Then all my buddies will come to my aid and kick you back to the point you all started at. Your all a bunch of Jokers. Blinded by hatred instead of love for the Sponge... Poor Fools :alien2:

This was the plan all along, you lot waste your time men and bullets defeating the Sponge, which I should point out - YOU FAILED AT...... Then all my buddies will come to my aid and kick you back to the point you all started at. Your all a bunch of Jokers. Blinded by hatred instead of love for the Sponge... Poor Fools :alien2:

How did we fail? All your major cities are captured. Your last army is contained and about to be destroyed. You hold 8 province and 13 cities of your original 39. We didn't destroy you because you are the Spongie, well that did make it easier, but Germany was first on our list. Where else is Denmark to go? Germany is easier than Norway or Sweden.

Maybe you should learn from our support of Uncle Coot. I'm sure your TA's in future games would appreciate it.

Ask Poland for his turn results after my next turn. Then call me predictable.

Guest Spongebob

You cannot survive the weight of the world against you. As for the Russians, I have no concerns. :jawdrop:

How did we fail? All your major cities are captured. Your last army is contained and about to be destroyed. You hold 8 province and 13 cities of your original 39. We didn't destroy you because you are the Spongie, well that did make it easier, but Germany was first on our list. Where else is Denmark to go? Germany is easier than Norway or Sweden.

Maybe you should learn from our support of Uncle Coot. I'm sure your TA's in future games would appreciate it.

Ask Poland for his turn results after my next turn. Then call me predictable.

Better still show me yours after the Scandinavians have finished with you :(

Well, I challenge the Russians to a fight. We will both fight our way to the middle of Iraq/Persia and duke it out. What do you say? :thumbsup:

As it happens we do have some area east of our borders, called "Afghanistan".

Nothing but herdsmen and peasants over there. We do, however, have the feeling that in and around turn 500 they might get nasty, Now if you would be so good to move your army and air force to that region of the map, I am shure the Pakistani won't object.

As for the Russians, at the moment we are at peace. More so, we are allies. No doubt they will want to help me, as an enemy of an ally is an enemy.

And the British did not accept my olive branch. We still would like to remain neutral in the confict between the western European Alliance vs. the rest of the Western world.

We hear rumours about the UAE being very tasty, but not a quick snack. Already the battlefield has moved from to the home soil of the Emirates. But some accomodation has to be made for the Syrians, the Turks and the Transjordanese, as they too want a piece of the action.

Leave me outof it. I wouldn't want a piece of the UAE if it was handed to me on a silver plate. Too much sand over there.

Fertile nile valley soil, that is what i can appreciate. Or some southern europe farmland. They say the land is good for wine over there. Might want to have a sample of that, we've just ended that farce where our population cant drink. How else can we celebrate all our victories, the tea was getting to be a bot boring.

Well, I challenge the Russians to a fight. We will both fight our way to the middle of Iraq/Persia and duke it out. What do you say? :thumbsup:

As it happens we do have some area east of our borders, called "Afghanistan".

Nothing but herdsmen and peasants over there. We do, however, have the feeling that in and around turn 500 they might get nasty, Now if you would be so good to move your army and air force to that region of the map, I am shure the Pakistani won't object.

As for the Russians, at the moment we are at peace. More so, we are allies. No doubt they will want to help me, as an enemy of an ally is an enemy.

And the British did not accept my olive branch. We still would like to remain neutral in the confict between the western European Alliance vs. the rest of the Western world.

We hear rumours about the UAE being very tasty, but not a quick snack. Already the battlefield has moved from to the home soil of the Emirates. But some accomodation has to be made for the Syrians, the Turks and the Transjordanese, as they too want a piece of the action.

Stop your crying Girl, I will not roll over a die. Your only moaning because your home nation is getting battered, that one day Copenhagen will be handed to me on a silver platter and you now are in awwww of the Greatness that is before you that is Sponge.

I am the glue that binds two empires together hell bent on restoring Greater Spongistan and destroying those that thought it would be an easy ride.

You all underestimated the Sponge, you thought I would fold after a few defeats, you know what thought did dont you, it followed a muck cart and thought it was a wedding.

So the English have a hammer do they, maybe they should have brought some tanks instead :thumbsup:

Again you forgot to take your medication!

I would respond to your post, but I really don't understand the babbling.

I read your post and all I can picture is two guys in white coats chasing you. They are carrying big nets and that Napoleon XIV song is playing in the background.

:thumbsup:

I just LOVE this game. Sure it's a nice wargame. But the Sponge bashing is also great. Keep it up. Oh and Sponge, please don't quit. Vic without you is soooo much harder and less fun.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Leave me outof it. I wouldn't want a piece of the UAE if it was handed to me on a silver plate. Too much sand over there.

Fertile nile valley soil, that is what i can appreciate. Or some southern europe farmland. They say the land is good for wine over there. Might want to have a sample of that, we've just ended that farce where our population cant drink. How else can we celebrate all our victories, the tea was getting to be a bot boring.

But Falco, you will soon run out of Egyptians and Saudian Arabs, and then your airforce does not have any targets left.

How about a nice airstrike on xabudhabi ? And while you are at it, why don't you send along your battlefleet to level the place and show me how a REAL coastal bombardment is done? I will provide the fuel.

Guest Spongebob

I will stick around ManStain as long as I can but one day you will fall under the Yellow Squishy Boots of Spongistan, roll on 89 the ManStain wants a whuppin :thumbsup:

I will stick around ManStain as long as I can but one day you will fall under the Yellow Squishy Boots of Spongistan, roll on 89 the ManStain wants a whuppin :thumbsup:

Vell my yellow friend,

If there's one certainty in Vic it is the presence of Sponge in every game for at least three turns. So yes I am counting on meeting you again. Prolly in game 89.

Denmark I presume?

Von Manstein