Game 87

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t17.png

Northern Russia added to the alliance structure.

The diagram showing which alliance is at war with who was modified to show the relative strenght of the alliances involved. It seems obvious who's having BIG trouble.

Southern and Central Russia remain the only countriers not connected to the web of alliances and wars.

As usual, the map is based on SIM POL's, world events and public statements on people dropping out of the game.

A country is given a white background color if it is dropped, or if it loses its last major city.

So Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia are close to being "whitened", but Czechoslovakia is not, as even if they lose all of their home cities they still hold on to xBerlin (as far as I know).

The usual map:

The diagram showing which alliance is at war with who was modified to show the relative strenght of the alliances involved. It seems obvious who's having BIG trouble.

Southern and Central Russia remain the only countriers not connected to the web of alliances and wars.

As usual, the map is based on SIM POL's, world events and public statements on people dropping out of the game.

A country is given a white background color if it is dropped, or if it loses its last major city.

So Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia are close to being "whitened", but Czechoslovakia is not, as even if they lose all of their home cities they still hold on to xBerlin (as far as I know).

What alliance is NR in? I am a bit color blind, but they do not appear to match anybody else?

Rollin Rollin Rollin... T34s keep rollin... Rollin Rollin Rollin... Hungary :thumbsup:

I am not one to brag but have you seen the power on those T34s. - Wow

Yeah, I have, but since on your last turn, you did not have any T-34's, any knowledge the Hungarians have of them is second hand at best. So are you going to move some of your shiny new T-34's out of Komarno, so we can smudge them up a bit?

The usual map:

What alliance is NR in? I am a bit color blind, but they do not appear to match anybody else?

Update your map, please: I took xTrun back.

Update your map, please: I took xTrun back.

Congratulations.

I'll update the map immediately after my own results in turn 18, about a week from now.

Great move my czech friend. Threatening xVienna. Keep moving, keep moving! Guess Hungary now has a clear path. Please do me a favor und take xVienna. :thumbsup:

Aaaah if only you would have done a TAS on the city you would know what is there... Or near. Take xVienna und get locked there? Take xVienna and risk a bloody nose? Move further while Hungary takes a walk in Czecho?

xParis must be nice in spring.

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Me Qui I can confirm as i am currently on reconnesence in Paris... ;)

Mario, dulce d Italy

Don't miss Eurodisney! It must be fun.

Von Manstein

nope went to parc Astrix..... just just to see Romans beat up some Gauls for a chance...

Rollin Rollin Rollin... T34s keep rollin... Rollin Rollin Rollin... Hungary :thumbsup:

I am not one to brag but have you seen the power on those T34s. - Wow

The power of the T34 is insignificant compared to the power of the (Air) Force! Zhat is one thing I learned in game 80. Complete ARMIES were reduced to dust by airpower.

Keep 'm coming!

Von Manstein