Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

That leaves Rumania and Hungary as theonly two active countries not directly connected to one of the surviving power blocks.

Have you done a SIM POL recently. :thumbsup: I hold a far more secure position than Rumania. The way I see things is there is going to be a gold rush in the urals and a bloodbath in Europe.

Oh what Joy! :(

I'd love to tap that sweet Russian...uhhh...turf. :thumbsup: But first I have to get Rumania out of the way; he is still very much in the mix.

Go south young man! The Russian steppes are likely to be rather crowded and unrewarding... move along (south), nothing to see here.

And when he goes exactly to the south he will land in the middle of the Lybian desert. No doubt the nr 1 touristical attraction at the moment.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when he goes exactly to the south he will land in the middle of the Lybian desert. No doubt the nr 1 touristical attraction at the moment.

Better for him to go south into the middle of the Libyan desert than to go east into my path. The sands of Libya are more fruitful than the icy steppes of Central Russia! Besides, I rather think that he would rather keep Poland and Finland as friendly types instead of enemies.

Better for him to go south into the middle of the Libyan desert than to go east into my path. The sands of Libya are more fruitful than the icy steppes of Central Russia! Besides, I rather think that he would rather keep Poland and Finland as friendly types instead of enemies.

Aha, a threat is being made. Go south OR ELSE, you say.

Actually, being on friendly terms at the moment (and hoping to continue that status indefinitely) I was trying NOT to make a threat... perhaps it was just a touch of paranoia on your part, no worries.

Ahhh, how great is the propaganda today! How many ways can we woo the enemy of my enemy?

I don't believe that any of them have the luxury to devote troops to the barren lands of Russia with the amount of action in Central Europe. Just my opinion, not that it is worth very much.......

:wacko:

:ranting::cheers:

You took over Central Russia as it was a standby position? Would be a stunt, for certain.

That would be funny. We would be enemies for the first time.........

That's true, if I took over Central Russia, we would be enemies for the first time. Unless I offered you a TA, maybe???? :cheers:<_<

You took over Central Russia as it was a standby position? Would be a stunt, for certain.

That's true, if I took over Central Russia, we would be enemies for the first time. Unless I offered you a TA, maybe???? :cheers:<_<

Hmmmm...........

That's true, if I took over Central Russia, we would be enemies for the first time. Unless I offered you a TA, maybe???? :oops:<_<

Hmmmm...........

Naaah, it'd be more fun pushing you back into the cold Arctic Ocean while at the same time pushing Dageraad back into the warm Persian Gulf!!! :cheers:

Now who is coming from the West????

That's true, if I took over Central Russia, we would be enemies for the first time. Unless I offered you a TA, maybe???? :oops:<_<

Hmmmm...........

Naaah, it'd be more fun pushing you back into the cold Arctic Ocean while at the same time pushing Dageraad back into the warm Persian Gulf!!! :cheers:

Now who is coming from the West????

Damn it.....and I wanted an easy run at it all......now I have to fight you for every inch.