Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Damn it.....and I wanted an easy run at it all......now I have to fight you for every inch.

Let's see who gets Moscow first.

Oh, btw it would realy be something if Kurassier would push you in the Persian Gulf and me in the white sea.

Now for something completely different:

Kurassier: As you call yourself Brewmaster, what is your favourite beer?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:robot:

B):cheers:

You took over Central Russia as it was a standby position? Would be a stunt, for certain.

That would be funny. We would be enemies for the first time.........

That's true, if I took over Central Russia, we would be enemies for the first time. Unless I offered you a TA, maybe???? :cheers::woohoo:

Hmmmm...........

Naaah, it'd be more fun pushing you back into the cold Arctic Ocean while at the same time pushing Dageraad back into the warm Persian Gulf!!! :thumbsup:

Now who is coming from the West????

Kurrasier, since SR and CR are TA's, you should find somebody to join you, and get both positions going again. That would really make the game fun.

Am i reading this right? are positions up for grabs? the Sponge wanna play :woohoo:

How 'bout that Kurassier? The Sponge as a TA? Dag could never handle him!

Ha! Wouldn't that be a hoot! Sponge as my TA, does that me he would invade me and then surrender????? B):robot:

Damn it.....and I wanted an easy run at it all......now I have to fight you for every inch.

Let's see who gets Moscow first.

Oh, btw it would realy be something if Kurassier would push you in the Persian Gulf and me in the white sea.

Now for something completely different:

Kurassier: As you call yourself Brewmaster, what is your favourite beer?

My favorite is whatever someone else is buying!! :woohoo:

Am i reading this right? are positions up for grabs? the Sponge wanna play :woohoo:

But think of the opportunities to climb on the Sponge most hated list!

One enters and leaves Sponges top 10 easily, to become #1 and stay there....... that's the challenge!!

Hersir

One enters and leaves Sponges top 10 easily, to become #1 and stay there....... that's the challenge!!

Hersir

Your exploits should be in the Hall of Fame. No one can top what you did!

Guest Spongebob

Hersir

You will always be top of that list, I dont think anyone could stoop as low as you did and I pitty anyone who associates with you. I would rather be the worst player in the world and play with honour than stoop to your level. In this game you and your cronies are going to get whats coming to them. I may no longer be in this game but you will never win. I think I can be sure in my prediction that the rest of the players will give to you what you deserve. Get back under your Irish Rock and dont come out till April 1st.

Guest Spongebob
Spongebob has never ever played with honor.....

I dont usually read your drival but I was curious as to what crap you had to say. Wish I had'nt now, you useless piece of... well you get the picture. Dont ever say i never play with without honour. Many will tell you otherwise.

Go and join Hersir under his rock. Back on ignore for you now low life.

Hersir

You will always be top of that list, I dont think anyone could stoop as low as you did and I pitty anyone who associates with you. I would rather be the worst player in the world and play with honour than stoop to your level. In this game you and your cronies are going to get whats coming to them. I may no longer be in this game but you will never win. I think I can be sure in my prediction that the rest of the players will give to you what you deserve. Get back under your Irish Rock and dont come out till April 1st.

Wait a minute here... What is this about playing with honor? Is that what you called it when you lied to me and my team over the course several months at the start of game 88, lied about the country you were playing, lied to us about agreeing to sign an alliance with everyone and then cutting out Lowlands right at the end, and then bragging about it? What planet are you from?

Brogan

As I said , the yellow victim has never played with honor . The proof is everywhere , and my friend the Dark Monk will attest to that , and it seems many others will attest to that as well . So you are the one with the " drivel " , smearpants....

'Smearpants'? Dammit, Sponge! Have you been playing pocket billiards again?