Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

when we have it conqured, and it shows up on our printout we;ll send you a copy, so that you know where it was, is that enough?

seriously before we saw the results dageraad already pointed out what the most likely location was of your stockpile, but because i had other plans and a sort of gentle mens agreement on the division of UAE, i never planned taking that province.

That's ok, I actually know where my stockpiles are.

None of it is surprising, from the time Saudi bailed, the writing was on the wall. At that point, I had figured out what the plan was for the division of Saudi/UAE, wasn't that difficult. Of course you got 95% of the resource production (not counting the plentiful oil), most of the population and most of the food production, which you will need.

and you are actually closer to my stockpiles then Persia is. :woohoo:

At this moment, Ondali needs the resources more than I do to feed his voracious armament factories. "My" part of the UAE will be mostly refineries and Heavy factories. I will be building my 54th refinery in turn 25, so if you are still wrecking armament factories in xShinas, please continue.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My" part of the UAE will be mostly refineries and Heavy factories. I will be building my 54th refinery in turn 25, so if you are still wrecking armament factories in xShinas, please continue.

Tell you what. Just to show you what I nice guy I am, why don't you and Ondali just not take anymore provinces or cities in UAE for say, oh, how about 50 turns, and I'll make sure all those ARM factories are destroyed? Deal?

:woohoo::woohoo:

Tell you what. Just to show you what I nice guy I am, why don't you and Ondali just not take anymore provinces or cities in UAE for say, oh, how about 50 turns, and I'll make sure all those ARM factories are destroyed? Deal?

I believe there are probably none left at the moment.

:rolleyes::pirate2:

Don't tell him.....let him THINK there are none left! Then....then get him!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:pirate2::woohoo:

That's right. I took apart all the ARM factories piece by piece and built them into this really, really, tall, thick wall to completely surround xShinas, so, no need to come here. Move along, nothing to see here. :woohoo:

:rolleyes::woohoo:

That's right. I took apart all the ARM factories piece by piece and built them into this really, really, tall, thick wall to completely surround xShinas, so, no need to come here. Move along, nothing to see here. :pirate2:

:woohoo:

The boards have been fun to read once again!

Back ontopic.

Turn 25 is almost there. Who is hot, who is not? Last update for me was turn 22, lucky for everybody that Dageraad keeps everybody updated with his maps.

The news:

- No more Bulgaria. Rumania still fighting, but they seem to be outgunned on all fronts. The end of the EEA? Rumor has it both Romania and Bulgaria are using the American units. I would have lost the fight with those units, I can't imagine why you'd want to use these units for countries like that. Anyone care to enlighten me (serious question, I always wonder about the American units, but with these two countries...).

- There hasn't been a bear active for a while. Next time I'll inform you guys about this a bit sooner, but even this reporter isn't totally neutral. We've got our own little alliance to think about.... :-)

- Algeria and Tunisia seems to have crawled into bed with other partners. After losing SA and with the UAE almost lost (nice touch there, mister Kurassier), the African Alliance is now working with the American alliance, forming an new power block. The African American Alliance (the AAA) seems to be busy walking all over Spain. Planes from Algeria have been reported bombing naval fleets from the United Kingdom. While Algeria is helping those from the other side of the sea, Tunisia is fighting the MEA in Libya. For those wondering how that fight is going: lots of planes have been reported flying over the desert provinces of Libya.

- The fight in Western Europe seems to be going on with lots of casualties. This reporter is still looking for local reporters who can report from the front in and around Germany. If there is anyone who can get information out of that area, please contact me personally. All information will of course be screened for lies and omissions.

The ranking doesn't seem to have changed much. Algeria is still on top, followed by Transjordan and Italy. The conquerors of the last turns are Finland (North Russian cities and xStockholm), Iraq (cities from the UAE) and Canada of course, with much land gained on the Iberian Peninsula.

What will happen in the next turns, where finally extra order can be given to those waiting troops, airplanes and ships?

Back ontopic.

Turn 25 is almost there. Who is hot, who is not? Last update for me was turn 22, lucky for everybody that Dageraad keeps everybody updated with his maps.

The news:

- No more Bulgaria. Rumania still fighting, but they seem to be outgunned on all fronts. The end of the EEA? Rumor has it both Romania and Bulgaria are using the American units. I would have lost the fight with those units, I can't imagine why you'd want to use these units for countries like that. Anyone care to enlighten me (serious question, I always wonder about the American units, but with these two countries...).

- There hasn't been a bear active for a while. Next time I'll inform you guys about this a bit sooner, but even this reporter isn't totally neutral. We've got our own little alliance to think about.... :-)

- Algeria and Tunisia seems to have crawled into bed with other partners. After losing SA and with the UAE almost lost (nice touch there, mister Kurassier), the African Alliance is now working with the American alliance, forming an new power block. The African American Alliance (the AAA) seems to be busy walking all over Spain. Planes from Algeria have been reported bombing naval fleets from the United Kingdom. While Algeria is helping those from the other side of the sea, Tunisia is fighting the MEA in Libya. For those wondering how that fight is going: lots of planes have been reported flying over the desert provinces of Libya.

- The fight in Western Europe seems to be going on with lots of casualties. This reporter is still looking for local reporters who can report from the front in and around Germany. If there is anyone who can get information out of that area, please contact me personally. All information will of course be screened for lies and omissions.

The ranking doesn't seem to have changed much. Algeria is still on top, followed by Transjordan and Italy. The conquerors of the last turns are Finland (North Russian cities and xStockholm), Iraq (cities from the UAE) and Canada of course, with much land gained on the Iberian Peninsula.

What will happen in the next turns, where finally extra order can be given to those waiting troops, airplanes and ships?

I love your reports, Falco. I can give you a little bit of info on the Central Europe front. These of course are sensitive government documents, so some is censored in the interests of national security.

In southern Germany, the Hungarians have finally finished rebuilding their tank corps, which was badly mauled in the Czech campaign, and have attacked into Germany. The Poles launched a massive offensive on turn 23, with more than 30 full strength mobile divisions. The out gunned British tankers (deleted for purposes of national security)

It is expected that (deleted for purposes of national security).

The Austrians meanwhile launched an offensive into the industrial heart of France. No word on whether they were coordinating with the Poles. The French (deleted for purposes of national security). More news as it happens.

Baltic States is advancing along the Baltic in force against Denmark. The Danes (deleted for purposes of national security)

Hope this helps.

Back ontopic.

The news:

I love your reports, Falco. I can give you a little bit of info on the Central Europe front. These of course are sensitive government documents, so some is censored in the interests of national security.

In southern Germany, the Hungarians have finally finished rebuilding their tank corps, which was badly mauled in the Czech campaign, and have attacked into Germany. The Poles launched a massive offensive on turn 23, with more than 30 full strength mobile divisions. The out gunned British tankers (deleted for purposes of national security)

The Austrians meanwhile launched an offensive into the industrial heart of France. No word on whether they were coordinating with the Poles. The French (deleted for purposes of national security). More news as it happens.

Baltic States is advancing along the Baltic in force against Denmark. The Danes (deleted for purposes of national security)

Hope this helps.

You seem to have forgotten the slaughter of GB surface and submarine forces by the Irish air force and Canadian navy, respectively. . .

Deathwalker

US-87

Back ontopic.

The news:

Hope this helps.

You seem to have forgotten the slaughter of GB surface and submarine forces by the Irish air force and Canadian navy, respectively. . .

Deathwalker

US-87

Uh, he asked for Central Europe reports. Perhaps your maps need updating. Besides, other than the subs, (less than a dozen subs is hardly a slaughter) my naval misfortunes off the Iberian penninsula have been covered.

Let me see if I can fill in some of those blanks

In southern Germany, the Hungarians have finally finished repainting their tank corps, which was slightly scratched in the Czech campaign, and have attacked into Germany. The Poles launched a massive offensive on turn 23, with about 3 divisions of boy scouts. The cowardly British Girl Guides ran away and hid in the hills.

It is expected that they will continue to run away back to blighty.

The Austrians meanwhile launched an offensive into the industrial heart of France. No word on whether they were coordinating with the Poles. The French also ran away and hid in some french vineyards, they are now all drunk. More news as it happens.

Baltic States is advancing along the Baltic in force against Denmark. The Danes... guess what... ran away and are now holed up in a small village that is part of the province of Spongistan.

Hope this helps.

I thank thee for these kind words.

I will take your report and work it into my next post. I've heard it rumored that all WEA troops ran like chickens and are being followed by the peaceful forces of the SEA and the NEA. Care to comment on those rumors?