Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 87

Guest Spongebob

Lol, nice. I gotta say, the T-34 will likely be credited with saving France. They are now arriving in numbers at the front too, so it may get fun there.

I already have plenty of T-34s so if the French get a bit too frisky I will have to divert my attention to them after I have driven the British and their inferior Armour back to the Sea <_<

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWS Flash

The pesky Persians have taken Shinas finally. How long will it take them to conquer xShinas? Will they be able to scale the huge walls of concrete? How many souls will be lost pounding away at them. Will the persian (and I presume Iraqi) air forces be enough to subdue the mighty UAE forces behind those walls? Will the vaunted UAE SDBs wither away the assualting forces?

Stay tuned, we shall know soon enough....

Ooch! rotten T34's! :ranting:

we must have some serious talk with the Russian who sold their designs to the French... :drunk:

Lol, nice. I gotta say, the T-34 will likely be credited with saving France. They are now arriving in numbers at the front too, so it may get fun there.

who is talking about saving.. :ranting: only a few more turns and we will be sending in panthers and tigers to clean up the remains of the T34...if you want to use the advantage do it fast... It will just be a delay in extinction.. :ranting:

As for our junkers.... well so far the tanks will need some new paint everytime we fly by.. <_< ..then again we can build a lot more new junkers than he can repair and build new T34's :thumbsup:

WTF?

ROFLOL

T34's Wothless useless crap

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide

:):thumbsup::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Latest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-87t25.png

I tried to construct the probable frontlines to the best of my knowledge.

Can someone please explain the sudden outbreak of peace between Austra and France?

Shifting alliances? A new and untill now hidden strategy? Or has the Austrian or French minister of finance ruined his economy?

NEWS Flash

The pesky Persians have taken Shinas finally. How long will it take them to conquer xShinas? Will they be able to scale the huge walls of concrete? How many souls will be lost pounding away at them. Will the persian (and I presume Iraqi) air forces be enough to subdue the mighty UAE forces behind those walls? Will the vaunted UAE SDBs wither away the assualting forces?

NEWS Flash

It looks as if your last major city was taken by those pesky Persians. Are you still hanging in there???? :)

Dags, your map is not quite accurate & the outbreak of peace could be due to a neg national morale.

Earth person,

I only know what is happening to my TA's and me and the world reports, so it is as accurate as I can get it without giving too much information away.

So feel free to fill in the blanks.

Earth person,

I only know what is happening to my TA's and me and the world reports, so it is as accurate as I can get it without giving too much information away.

So feel free to fill in the blanks.

Don't interpret my comment incorrectly. Your maps are awesome and I think you do a great job on them.

Latest map:

Can someone please explain the sudden outbreak of peace between Austra and France?

Shifting alliances? A new and untill now hidden strategy? Or has the Austrian or French minister of finance ruined his economy?

If the blue represents Rumania--and I have reason to believe he's dropped--then let me correct your map on one item: the only Yugoslavian city he controls is xKladovo--hopefully, not for long!

NEWS Flash

NEWS Flash

It looks as if your last major city was taken by those pesky Persians. Are you still hanging in there???? :woohoo:

Yes, still here. Hanging in there is probably not accurate, more like, hiding behind a sand dune..... :)

Sorry xShinas wasn't difficult for you Dageraad, but, hey, didn't want to be too obvious! :thumbsup: Not much left however. :woohoo:

NEWS Flash

NEWS Flash

It looks as if your last major city was taken by those pesky Persians. Are you still hanging in there???? :woohoo:

Yes, still here. Hanging in there is probably not accurate, more like, hiding behind a sand dune..... :)

Sorry xShinas wasn't difficult for you Dageraad, but, hey, didn't want to be too obvious! :thumbsup: Not much left however. :woohoo:

Well, the first time it took less effort, but we have been fooled once before, so:

- there is probably a stack of 18 Grants hiding somewhere.

- Protected by 50 groups of fighters at least.

- And you probably still have some marines floating in the Persian gulf, ready to strike when all seems to quiet down.

- A secret group of air transports to dump air divisions on Persia.

- And last but not least, half a dozen battleships to hunt down my last Marat.

Well, the first time it took less effort, but we have been fooled once before, so:

- And you probably still have some marines floating in the Persian gulf, ready to strike when all seems to quiet down.

Damn Kurassier, you are fighting them harder in this game than I did as the Lowlands in 85! Never say uncle!

Damn Kurassier, you are fighting them harder in this game than I did as the Lowlands in 85! Never say uncle!

I'm just a little grey blotch on the map. :thumbsup: But at least I'm on the map! :woohoo::woohoo: for now.

ohh, and I don't need battleships to chase down that Marat.... or those transports. :)

Latest map:

hmm that grey and brown area in Northern Africa looks a lot like the start positions of A&A... :) must be spring 42 then...