Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
That's gonna piss him off! :rolleyes:

Sponges Click Here

So??? That just means spongecus will attack. More territory for Sparfucile. :python:

Look I cannot get to Greece so everyone else will have to take a piece of Spatulas ass. While I am on the subject, Kurryarsier what nation are you?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Czechs and Austrians stole a turn on me, and perhaps will have two turns without any kind of effective resistance. Let's see what they can do with it.

As I have said before, I am not Spongie, and attacking me is a tough proposition.

G'Day Marklen

Where are you

Why are you facing 2 against one

Can the British help some how

We are not attacking Iceland It stinks

Well, the Czechs and Austrians stole a turn on me, and perhaps will have two turns without any kind of effective resistance. Let's see what they can do with it.

As I have said before, I am not Spongie, and attacking me is a tough proposition.

G'Day Marklen

Where are you

That's OK, Iceland will come after you. He wants your coal and food!

Ready the guns! :rolleyes:

G'Day Marklen

Where are you

Can you do a coastal bombardment on xVienna or xPrague?

G'Day Marklen

Where are you

Wasn't Great Brittain the place were the coal miners were always on strike? We prefer Polish coal over here.

Wasn't Great Brittain the place were the coal miners were always on strike? We prefer Polish coal over here.

You don't want the Polish coal...we never get anything done right. The mines are always caving in on us, the rail cars are constantly breaking out of control back down into the depths of the mines, & the workers are just plain incompetent! Best bet is for you to put those British coal miners back to work. Even if they threaten to strike, they are typically more efficient than our Polish work force. Besides, Danzig is such a terrible port to work out of, you will hardly be able to get your ships into our docks...........

:rolleyes:

G'Day Marklen

Where are you

Yeah I know

You're right

I'm ready for him and the longer he leaves it the better for me

Guest Spongebob

Well as long as you all leave me alone then I am not bothered, I have No Coal.... :rolleyes: Errrrm, I wonder where I can get some from. Your right about the Polish Miners, its the Polish Plumbers you need to watch.

The map on turn 4:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t04.png

The usual limitations apply:

- Only based on SIM - POL's and world events

- The TA structure is not as strong as the background colours might suggest. Not all countries sharing the same background colour are directly TA'd to eachother.

- 5 nations are still unconnected: Transjordan, Lowlands, Greece, France and Southern Spongistan.

YIKES!

*TAPTAPTAPFEEDBACKSQUEAL*

Is this thing on?

Well as long as you all leave me alone then I am not bothered, I have No Coal.... :( Errrrm, I wonder where I can get some from. Your right about the Polish Miners, its the Polish Plumbers you need to watch.

I have heard that German coal is very much in demand this time of the year....

Well as long as you all leave me alone then I am not bothered, I have No Coal.... :( Errrrm, I wonder where I can get some from. Your right about the Polish Miners, its the Polish Plumbers you need to watch.

I have heard that German coal is very much in demand this time of the year....

German coal is in great demand.....lets see, two wars declared by my count and a third NAP disappeared this turn on my SIM's! I guess it won't be long for a 4th nation to be taking a good look at that German countryside. Maybe he has a plan?