Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Who said that Irealand and Great Britian were TA with Sweden and Finland. You better check your latest turn or do another SIM POL. Ireland was hoping to stay peaceful long enough that I wouldn't need my navy, I will just fly my men evry where. Or maybe just sit there in my own country a build defenses so strong they couldn't be broken.

The map is not perfect, but i have done some SIM POL's

From Iceland turn 2:

Ireland is totally allied to Italy

Ireland has a nonaggression pact with Great Britain

from Iceland turn 3:

Great Britain is totally allied to Ireland

Great Britain has a nonaggression pact with Iraq

Great Britain has a nonaggression pact with Saudi Arabia

from Iceland turn 4:

Finland is totally allied to Italy

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Norway

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Sweden

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Central Russia

Finland is at war with Baltic States

Finland is at war with Iceland

Finland is at war with Northern Russia

Sweden is totally allied to Italy

Sweden has a nonaggression pact with Finland.

Sweden is at war with Iceland

Sweden is at war with Norway

So: there is no direct TA relationship between you and Great Brittain on the one side and Sweden and Finland on the other side. But there is an indirect TA connection through Italy. The map is far from perfect in this.

At this moment, Norway and Iceland have no evil intentions against GB or Ireland. We DO have great plans for Finland and Sweden. Our offensive capabilities against you are limited to coastal bombardment, which by itself is always fun, but we lack long range fighter support to defend our fleet and we do not want to throw away our ships as defenceless practice targets for your airforce.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that Irealand and Great Britian were TA with Sweden and Finland. You better check your latest turn or do another SIM POL. Ireland was hoping to stay peaceful long enough that I wouldn't need my navy, I will just fly my men evry where. Or maybe just sit there in my own country a build defenses so strong they couldn't be broken.

The map is not perfect, but i have done some SIM POL's

From Iceland turn 2:

Ireland is totally allied to Italy

Ireland has a nonaggression pact with Great Britain

from Iceland turn 3:

Great Britain is totally allied to Ireland

Great Britain has a nonaggression pact with Iraq

Great Britain has a nonaggression pact with Saudi Arabia

from Iceland turn 5:

Finland is totally allied to Italy

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Norway

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Sweden

Finland has a nonaggression pact with Central Russia

Finland is at war with Baltic States

Finland is at war with Iceland

Finland is at war with Northern Russia

Sweden is totally allied to Italy

Sweden has a nonaggression pact with Finland.

Sweden is at war with Iceland

Sweden is at war with Norway

So: there is no direct TA relationship between you and Great Brittain on the one side and Sweden and Finland on the other side. But there is an indirect TA connection through Italy. The map is far from perfect in this.

At this moment, Norway and Iceland have no evil intentions against GB or Ireland. We DO have great plans for Finland and Sweden. Our offensive capabilities against you are limited to coastal bombardment, which by itself is always fun, but we lack long range fighter support to defend our fleet and we do not want to throw away our ships as defenceless practice targets for your airforce.

How did you get turn 5 processed already, maybe I can do that, and kick the Czechs and Austrians out.

How did you get turn 5 processed already, maybe I can do that, and kick the Czechs and Austrians out.

Should have been turn 4 .

The map is a good indicator and thats what it is meant to be

It's not supposed to be an accurate tracking device for the game

Guest Spongebob
I know this map is not perfect but I am feeling a little surrounded. (GULP)

surrounded by... water.

and doesn't a Sponge like water, anyway? :ranting:

Surrounded by Water thats Surrounded by potential enemy nations <_<

surrounded by... water.

and doesn't a Sponge like water, anyway? :ranting:

Surrounded by Water thats Surrounded by potential enemy nations <_<

potential enemies?

that from the leader that asked me to invade poland on the notion that i could not get out of bed (which was very true since it was my holiday)

and other comments that could instigate a war on a brinks notice... if they were true

Guest Spongebob

surrounded by... water.

and doesn't a Sponge like water, anyway? :wacko:

Surrounded by Water thats Surrounded by potential enemy nations :ranting:

potential enemies?

that from the leader that asked me to invade poland on the notion that i could not get out of bed (which was very true since it was my holiday)

and other comments that could instigate a war on a brinks notice... if they were true

Awww shirley.... (must not call potential allies a girls name) you must understand the way of the Sponge by now. Everyone and his cat must have told you every story there is about the Sponge? I consider everyone an enemy unless they have an alliance with me and even then I am suspicious. Dont take it personal; be one with the Sponge, join the club, visit the church of oceanography and INVADE POLAND AND CENTRAL RUSSIA, Leave Germany alone, he as uses at this time. <_<

surrounded by... water.

and doesn't a Sponge like water, anyway? :wacko:

Surrounded by Water thats Surrounded by potential enemy nations :ranting:

potential enemies?

Awww shirley.... (must not call potential allies a girls name) you must understand the way of the Sponge by now. Everyone and his cat must have told you every story there is about the Sponge? I consider everyone an enemy unless they have an alliance with me and even then I am suspicious. Dont take it personal; be one with the Sponge, join the club, visit the church of oceanography and INVADE POLAND AND CENTRAL RUSSIA, Leave Germany alone, he as uses at this time. <_<

Wow, I am under the protection of the Sponge, I wonder why I do not feel any more secure?

I consider everyone an enemy unless they have an alliance with me and even then I am suspicious. Dont take it personal; be one with the Sponge, join the club, visit the church of oceanography and INVADE POLAND AND CENTRAL RUSSIA, Leave Germany alone, he as uses at this time. :woohoo:

This sickness and obsession to invade Poland is unhealthy Spongie. Keep it up and I will amphibiously land in Odense and Copenhagen just to say it was done. B)

Guest Spongebob
I consider everyone an enemy unless they have an alliance with me and even then I am suspicious. Dont take it personal; be one with the Sponge, join the club, visit the church of oceanography and INVADE POLAND AND CENTRAL RUSSIA, Leave Germany alone, he as uses at this time. :robot:

This sickness and obsession to invade Poland is unhealthy Spongie. Keep it up and I will amphibiously land in Odense and Copenhagen just to say it was done. :thumbsup:

Errrrm B) No You Wont... If I even so much as smell you coming anywhere near Copenhagen or Odense, and i do have Air Patrols looking out in ALL directions, then someone is going to regret it.

Dont write cheques your body cannot cash, I am guessing you dont have the right technology to follow through what your mouth is spouting. :woohoo:

This sickness and obsession to invade Poland is unhealthy Spongie. Keep it up and I will amphibiously land in Odense and Copenhagen just to say it was done. :robot:

Errrrm B) No You Wont... If I even so much as smell you coming anywhere near Copenhagen or Odense, and i do have Air Patrols looking out in ALL directions, then someone is going to regret it.

Dont write cheques your body cannot cash, I am guessing you dont have the right technology to follow through what your mouth is spouting. :woohoo:

EVERY Tech Package has the ability to amphibiously assault, some just arrive sooner than others. My guess is you won't even know what hits you.

EVERY Tech Package has the ability to amphibiously assault, some just arrive sooner than others. My guess is you won't even know what hits you.

Lucky for the sponge that your fighters do not have a lot of range. But land armies can make up for a lot. Odense isn't that far from Warsaw, in the right kind of conditions, is it?

The conditions will be perfect, when I am ready. :woohoo: