Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
A nice beginning for Norway

Is anyone playing Sweden

There is no recovery for Sweden now so I would say write him off

Now how does the map look

Slipping through the Swedish defences is nice, but leaves the Swedish army intact. Sweden has to retake some territory or invade Norway, as time is not on his side: Norway is outproducing him almost 2:1 at the moment and Norway is getting extra support from the Icelandic air force. And Sweden can hope only for support from Spongebob, as Finland has other problems to worry about.

I will update the map after my own turn. about a week from now. That will give me a chance to do a few extra SIM POL's. For the situation at this moment see here

Well he can hope but he aint getting it. he is another who thought it wise to keep there embassy closed. No skin off my nose. Maybe I will join Norway and take a piece of the Swedish pie, maybe I wont. I know who my true friends are.

Good luck Sweden, your gonna need it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he can hope but he aint getting it. he is another who thought it wise to keep there embassy closed. No skin off my nose. Maybe I will join Norway and take a piece of the Swedish pie, maybe I wont. I know who my true friends are.

This is to realy feed your paranoia:

There is a nice, fertile and prosperous land somewhere 200 miles to the south of Oslo. None of us have had any diplomatic relations with this country. No peace feelers were send or received. We now know - as you said so - that this beautiful country tried to become an ally of our enemy Sweden, and is considering taking "a part of the pie" now that Sweden seems to be losing.

What would you do in our position?

Forget that question, what would you expect us to do in our position?

There is a nice, fertile and prosperous land somewhere 200 miles to the south of Oslo. None of us have had any diplomatic relations with this country. No peace feelers were send or received. We now know - as you said so - that this beautiful country tried to become an ally of our enemy Sweden, and is considering taking "a part of the pie" now that Sweden seems to be losing.

paranoia is good when someone is after you

paranoia is good when someone is after you

Being paranoid does not mean they are NOT after you .....

Guest Spongebob

If you’re making assumptions Dagger about the Danish people then you’re mistaken. I have at no time made any advances to any Scandinavian nation but from the point I declared very few nations have come to the Sponge offering alliances or tangible plans for the future.

I figured that if someone wants the sponge on their side with my reputation then it would be for them to make the first move.

On a completely different subject I must make a public declaration.

We the people of Spongistan require Breeding Room. From October the 7th we reserve the right to occupy fertile lands for this. Please evacuate said lands to avoid civilian deaths.

If you’re making assumptions Dagger about the Danish people then you’re mistaken. I have at no time made any advances to any Scandinavian nation but from the point I declared very few nations have come to the Sponge offering alliances or tangible plans for the future.

I figured that if someone wants the sponge on their side with my reputation then it would be for them to make the first move.

We the people of Spongistan require Breeding Room. From October the 7th we reserve the right to occupy fertile lands for this. Please evacuate said lands to avoid civilian deaths.

Which fertile lands are you referring to?

Guest Spongebob

Work out the date and you will understand Mr X, we all know the Sponge keeps his word.

Work out the date and you will understand Mr X, we all know the Sponge keeps his word.

October the 7th represents the time Sweden departs this world and the Sponge will become His Royal Spongness King of Denmark & Sweden

Hail The Sponge

Guest Spongebob

October the 7th represents the time Sweden departs this world and the Sponge will become His Royal Spongness King of Denmark & Sweden

Hail The Sponge

I love titles, I must add this to my sig <_<

Guest Spongebob

Thanks Smedders you shall become my Principle Dork.

So onto more pressing matters <_<

It seems Mr X has lost the will to live, the ability to tell the time or how to add up so after his envoy delivered a humourless response and casted dispersions on my honour and reputation I have a public message for him that I hope he has the ability to understand.

To the leader of Germany.

In THREE turns on or about the 7TH OCTOBER or ANY DATE after then we the Sponges of Spongistan reserve the right to DECLARE WAR on GERMANY as per the agreed NOTICE PERIOD.

There is that clear enough :rolleyes:

Im sure in the small print of the 932 page document there is a loop hole I can exploit. :rolleyes:

It seems Mr X has lost the will to live, the ability to tell the time or how to add up so after his envoy delivered a humourless response and casted dispersions on my honour and reputation I have a public message for him that I hope he has the ability to understand.

Maybe he is a bit grumpy about being on the receiving end of yet another declaration of war?

"Et tu, Brute?"

Guest Spongebob

Maybe he is a bit grumpy about being on the receiving end of yet another declaration of war?

"Et tu, Brute?"

No betrayal, but what Wrath has Sponge, no quarter shall be given, if anyone gets in my way then on thy own head be it. I have no friends in this game and so no fear of hurting anyones feelings. Cold steel and a Sponge on a mission.

This Sponge is now on silent running, you will hear no more from me.

Sponge Out <_<

"Et tu, Brute?"

No betrayal, but what Wrath has Sponge, no quarter shall be given, if anyone gets in my way then on thy own head be it. I have no friends in this game and so no fear of hurting anyones feelings. Cold steel and a Sponge on a mission.

This Sponge is now on silent running, you will hear no more from me.

Sponge Out <_<

Well, I can see why you have no friends. When you were alone, and complaining that nobody was extending the hand of friendship, against my better judgement I thought, what the hell, let's try something silly, and offered to give you an alliance. You were not real interested, but we compromised on the 3 turn notice. That lasted less then a turn cycle. I have learned my lesson, no good deed goes unpunished.

There will be hard lessons learned by several European countries. The German rose appears easy to pluck, but our thorns are sharp.