Egypt has conquered xSelima from Libya

Northern Russia has conquered xJuuka from Finland

Northern Russia has conquered xLieksa from Finland

Northern Russia has conquered xSotkamo from Finland

UAE has declared war on Iraq

UAE has declared war on Great Britain

Morocco has conquered xBechar from Algeria

Hungary has declared war on Bulgaria

I see a familiar pattern in the middle east: Kurassier playing UAE, TA-ing with the Saudi's and using Kuwayt as a takeoff point to invade a TA of Persia and Iraq.

Better luck this time around!

(Well, I have to admit there is a certain twisting of the truth here: in #87 we attacked Kurassier first. But still this looks like a second try at the same strategy)

He is just coming to my rescue, thats all. :ranting:

Elpasopete, are you speaking for Bechar?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libya has declared war on Tunisia

I see a familiar pattern in the middle east: Kurassier playing UAE, TA-ing with the Saudi's and using Kuwayt as a takeoff point to invade a TA of Persia and Iraq.

(Well, I have to admit there is a certain twisting of the truth here: in #87 we attacked Kurassier first. But still this looks like a second try at the same strategy)

No , I dont recognize "Bechar"

Libya has declared war on Tunisia

No , I dont recognize "Bechar"

Bechar posted earlier in this thread saying he was Czechoslovakia. He seems to have dissapeared. I was just wondering how his invasion of Germany was going, from his perspective.

Bechar posted earlier in this thread saying he was Czechoslovakia. He seems to have dissapeared. I was just wondering how his invasion of Germany was going, from his perspective.

Seems somebody is happy with his latest turn.....

Exactly what I thought would happen, happened. Sure, I am happy, but mainly just because the Czechs finally did a turn. Not sure he will do another one though.

Exactly what I thought would happen, happened. Sure, I am happy, but mainly just because the Czechs finally did a turn. Not sure he will do another one though.

Oh, and here I thought you all were talking about 'Bechar' the place. I guess I should have known it seemed a little odd that anyone except Algeria would show any interest in it.

Oh, and here I thought you all were talking about 'Bechar' the place. I guess I should have known it seemed a little odd that anyone except Algeria would show any interest in it.

I took xBechar once

It was the turning point of the game for Algeria

I am playing Czech.....let the bones roll

This is what I am referring to. He made 3 posts early. Guess he is not interested anymore. I am not surprised.

Tut, tut, Marklen -- Pride goeth and all that...

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.

The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Alice: How do you know I'm mad?

The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?

The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?

Alice: I suppose so,

The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.

This is Spongies dad. What did you bullies do to my boy? He came home and locked himself in his room three days ago muttering something about a "cunning plan that cannot fail". While he is devoted to plotting his revenge, I will regail you with stories of his bravery and cleverness. ...

OK. in other news, that big oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is missing a brazillian gallons. Spongie came back from his vacation to Florida with a really deep tan. Kind of black actually. Is that illegal? In any event he is quite flamable so keep your distance. <_<

In the immortal words of Shirley Temple, if you go a messin with him you'll be a wishin you hadn't. :ranting:

By the way. I am really playing Central Russia. Go ahead. Ask me what ANXT1111 stands for! Make my day punk. :drunk:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t05.png

On the last day of August.

I am guessing from the world reports how the frontlines are moving and from this map on i will add these frontlines to the map. Correct me if I am wrong.

If people continue to have TA's all over the make, there will be some monstrous alliances and 2 parties will end up fighting eachother. Still a few loners out there, and they seem save for now. Correcting myself: All seem save, except for Denmark, who has already announced his deathwish.

Nice touch, making orange the color for the largest block in the middle east. Make the best of that color, Kurassier! :-)

Maybe I'm color blind, but looks more like a mustard yellow to me.

<_<

If people continue to have TA's all over the make, there will be some monstrous alliances and 2 parties will end up fighting eachother. Still a few loners out there, and they seem save for now. Correcting myself: All seem save, except for Denmark, who has already announced his deathwish.

Nice touch, making orange the color for the largest block in the middle east. Make the best of that color, Kurassier! :-)

Maybe I'm color blind, but looks more like a mustard yellow to me.

<_<

It is the same color as the Transjordan - Turkey - Persia - Iraq - Syria in game #87