Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t06.png

I have filled in a few territories that were discussed on the forum.

Still two unconnected players left: France and Denmark. The war in the center of Europe is getting scary

France must be connected to someone, a secret alliegence maybe. He cannot be as stupid as me and have no allies and no TAs and no friends.

In my last turn that I got back this morning both of you are free of TA's or War. Maybe you should start something beautiful together

Guest Spongebob
France may not be TA with anybody, but he is allied with all of his neighbors except Germany. That is telling. Also he has not replied to German diplomatic feelers.

Well if you tried using your diplomatic feelers on me I would not respond also :thumbsup: Can someone pass the soap to Mr X :oops:

On another point - Dageraad, if anyone is foolish enough to TA with the Sponge, to take on that monumental task of getting me to the end of a game then I think you should colour them all Yellow on your Map.

France may not be TA with anybody, but he is allied with all of his neighbors except Germany. That is telling. Also he has not replied to German diplomatic feelers.

Well if you tried using your diplomatic feelers on me I would not respond also :thumbsup: Can someone pass the soap to Mr X :oops:

On another point - Dageraad, if anyone is foolish enough to TA with the Sponge, to take on that monumental task of getting me to the end of a game then I think you should colour them all Yellow on your Map.

We discussed this option in our TA, and we agree with you that it would be quite a challenge to keep you alive.

Guest Spongebob

We discussed this option in our TA, and we agree with you that it would be quite a challenge to keep you alive.

From our last conversations I got the impression you wanted to eat me (GULP) :thumbsup: Beware the Scandinavian Canibles, they are eating the people of Sweden and Finland, soon they will eat there way through Europe and then they will be FAT - Fat Scandinavian Canibles - Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! RUN AWAY RUN AWAY Run to the Hills :thumbsup:

From our last conversations I got the impression you wanted to eat me (GULP) :thumbsup: Beware the Scandinavian Canibles, they are eating the people of Sweden and Finland, soon they will eat there way through Europe and then they will be FAT - Fat Scandinavian Canibles - Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! RUN AWAY RUN AWAY Run to the Hills :oops:

Hey, I am a white rabbit, you are a yellow sponge. That's not cannibalism!

Guest Spongebob
From our last conversations I got the impression you wanted to eat me (GULP) :oops: Beware the Scandinavian Canibles, they are eating the people of Sweden and Finland, soon they will eat there way through Europe and then they will be FAT - Fat Scandinavian Canibles - Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! RUN AWAY RUN AWAY Run to the Hills :thumbsup:

Hey, I am a white rabbit, you are a yellow sponge. That's not cannibalism!

First names not Stu is it? Stew The White Rabbit :thumbsup:

Smearpants! If you wish to put a comment on my profile , then the comment should be a full sentence that has some truth to it . Simply writing " Spongebob is the greatest " is not a finished thought or a true sentence , and it will not be approved . If you wish to write something like " Spongebob is the greatest idiot " , then I most definitely will allow it , and it will get posted to my profile for all to see .