Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
Did you actually have to research that? Oh come on the Sponge is playing, we all know how the world order will unfold, no need for a history lesson.

Denmark will prevail, Germany will be mine, then Poland, Then the Monk in Central Russia and all shall bow before my greatness.

Taking the chance of repeating myself: Hmm, nice those lovely pastures of Denmark. Once they were the scourge of Europe. The vikings had all of Europe trembling for their fierce raids. Now it's just some sponges living in eternal fear of whatever is to come. How far have they fallen.

LOL :) Its not often one of my minions make me laugh but that comment certainly did. Keep away from my pastures. Plenty of Soap in Germany for you to share.

I have just had word from one of my Spys in the Scandinavian Alliance that Germany has been making secret plots with the Northern Russians. Now I wonder what that is all about

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earthling took over the standby position of Poland and declared immediately, so he was approached by us with an offer. That meant: putting our cards on the table. That is not without some risk, as Earthling had good reason not to join us and immediately warned Sweden and Finland about us. He did so on this forum, for everyone to read. At that moment you could have known what our intentions are.

And still, there are lots of possibilities. Go talk to France, Ireland and the UK. Form a fourth power block. Talk to Italy, he is at war with the TA you want to DW next turn. Play on their fears on what could happen if you do not cooperate: At the moment the two TA blocks in central Europe are tearing at eachother, earning cheers and applause from all those that stand at the ringside. But what if one of those teams actually wins? The resulting powerblock could be too strong to stop.

Indeed I did warn them. I wish they had contacted me. And onto the other subject: It is certainly messy right now; Us trading cities all over the place, armies getting shredded on both sides, planes falling out of the sky, & just a plain old bloody bath in Central Europe. But, we have barely started! Three more joined the fray this turn with more to come soon! Turn 10 will hold some interesting activities as new wars will be at hand!

Here's to hoping it is our side that wins! :)

Guest Spongebob

You forget there is a third power block, Denmark, while you lot bleed over my land I will have to Sponge it all up. I must say it makes an interesting change not being the one everyone is attacking. Sitting on this fence is facinating but soon I must get off.

You never offered me that TA, very upset, unloved, unwanted Sponge :thumbsup:

The four of us joined as a collective setup. We immediately looked for a fifth member. Denmark was among the nations we tried to approach.

In my first turn I did a RNA on Denmark. It came up with no result, as you had invoked the privacy option. You chose to remain anonymous.

In the first few turns you declared to be - among others - Germany or Southern Russia. I did invite you to cooperate on June 19 th, which you ignored completely. A month later when I suggested you might be Denmark, you did not confirm it.

Earthling took over the standby position of Poland and declared immediately, so he was approached by us with an offer. That meant: putting our cards on the table. That is not without some risk, as Earthling had good reason not to join us and immediately warned Sweden and Finland about us. He did so on this forum, for everyone to read. At that moment you could have known what our intentions are.

And still, there are lots of possibilities. Go talk to France, Ireland and the UK. Form a fourth power block. Talk to Italy, he is at war with the TA you want to DW next turn. Play on their fears on what could happen if you do not cooperate: At the moment the two TA blocks in central Europe are tearing at eachother, earning cheers and applause from all those that stand at the ringside. But what if one of those teams actually wins? The resulting powerblock could be too strong to stop.

Did you actually have to research that? Oh come on the Sponge is playing, we all know how the world order will unfold, no need for a history lesson.

Denmark will prevail, Germany will be mine, then Poland, Then the Monk in Central Russia and all shall bow before my greatness.

i will leave you a northern corridor through Germany & Poland to N-Russia :)

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t07.png

As always, this based on world reports. SIM POL's and the discussion here on the forum.

- Sweden and Finland considered Dropped.

- The front lines between dark grey and tan are "interesting".

- Spongebob has joined the dark green alliance.

(Now I expect a rant that I am wrong, that Spongebob is the heart of the Yellow alliance, that Monk is on the Menu, etc, etc)

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t07.png

As always, this based on world reports. SIM POL's and the discussion here on the forum.

- Sweden and Finland considered Dropped.

- The front lines between dark grey and tan are "interesting".

- Spongebob has joined the dark green alliance.

(Now I expect a rant that I am wrong, that Spongebob is the heart of the Yellow alliance, that Monk is on the Menu, etc, etc)

C'mon, man, that's shooting fish in a barrel...

Instead of this useless ranting, shouldn't you start bragging now about how you've attacked Germany to conquers the extra space needed for Sponges? Or was that also just useless chatter?

You're 1 turn early. Aside from that, it is not completely useless, the chatter. I has a certain amusement value and he keeps on talking. This forum is far too quiet.

Guest Spongebob

I can attack Germany whenever I so Choose after said date and as such I will attack when it suits me sir. Maybe this week, maybe next, maybe in 2 weeks, who knows but when it happens it will be a death blow to Germany, he is already disected, fragmented, seperated and disjointed and Denmark will finally prevail.

Question is who will be friends with the Sponge after and who will think they can take a piece of the Sponge Pudding...... Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! :):rolleyes::ranting::ranting:

Guest Spongebob
Spongie, you are too late. Now you need to attack Lowlands.

No sponge in Germany, stuck in his small little no use country.... Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!!

Well I will just have to DW on whoever gets in my way wont I :)

No sponge in Germany, stuck in his small little no use country.... Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! Murrrragghhhhhhh!!!!!

You can DW on me. Or should I do it for you? :rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

And what poxy little nation are you in this time.

And what poxy little nation are you in this time.

JUTLAND!!! :ranting: