Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

That whole are has been hotly contested the entire game, hasn't it? You guys haven't had a chance to recover at any time ~ from one enemy to another and them some for the entire game thus far......

Never a dull moment. :)

And indeed, Most of Northern central Europe is now a wasteland. Kinda like a WW3 nuclear winter. No life, no infra, no industry.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also interesting to note that neither the Saudies nor Egypt have pushed onwards to Moscow. Explains the gangbanging, concentrated fire power, may be even a slight touch of agreement with the Nordics, nuke the Balkans first, then fight it out between the rest?

Also interesting to note that neither the Saudies nor Egypt have pushed onwards to Moscow. Explains the gangbanging, concentrated fire power, may be even a slight touch of agreement with the Nordics, nuke the Balkans first, then fight it out between the rest?

Nah,

I never denied that there is a working agreement with the Middle Eastern nation.

I DID on more than one occasion regret the fact that third parties got mixed up in our nice private war. The Middle Eastern nations are not the first nations to tilt the balance between us, we DO remember what Italy did to Lowlands and the craters in xReykyavik remind me that they were not the only one.

If you want to do it all in the open: let me ask you two questions:

- what do you want ?

- what do you offer ?

The door is open for negotiations.

If you do NOT want to do it in public, PM me. Use direct mail. Let's use the phone. As some of you live over here in the Netherlands, let's choose a pub, let's each bring our own charts and war stories and meet in person. Let's smoke the peace pipe (I would have to pass on that, having COPD) Let's start a discussion about Grolsch vs Heineken and make deep personal observations on the matter (I could do that).

Nah,

I never denied that there is a working agreement with the Middle Eastern nation.

I DID on more than one occasion regret the fact that third parties got mixed up in our nice private war. The Middle Eastern nations are not the first nations to tilt the balance between us, we DO remember what Italy did to Lowlands and the craters in xReykyavik remind me that they were not the only one.

If you want to do it all in the open: let me ask you two questions:

- what do you want ?

- what do you offer ?

The door is open for negotiations.

If you do NOT want to do it in public, PM me. Use direct mail. Let's use the phone. As some of you live over here in the Netherlands, let's choose a pub, let's each bring our own charts and war stories and meet in person. Let's smoke the peace pipe (I would have to pass on that, having COPD) Let's start a discussion about Grolsch vs Heineken and make deep personal observations on the matter (I could do that).

:thumbsup: Wish I could attend, just to watch the whole ordeal! :beer::laugh:

:cheers:

:drunk:

I thought we were liberating Poland so Earthling can get back in the game? :blush:

I thought we were liberating Poland so Earthling can get back in the game? :blush:

SHHHHHH!!!!!!! That was supposed to be a secret! DOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! :rolleyes:

Nah,

That sounds a bit like: "I did not have a ...ual relationship with that woman" :thumbsup:

Not sure about my partners but I guess the scenario is:

North and South and East and West get to hammer away at us, we die, you fight each other, we all sign up for vic93.

North and South and East and West get to hammer away at us, we die, you fight each other, we all sign up for vic93.

North, South, East and West will race eachother to see who gets the biggest piece of the Balkan nations.

If that's what you and your teammates want, so be it.

North, South, East and West will race eachother to see who gets the biggest piece of the Balkan nations.

Wanting is something different. Like I said, don't know about my partners, but it seems the only logical thing at this moment, we'll play our "Knights who say Ni" role, come here and I'll bite you in your anckle!

We'll do the beer drinking someday, still don't understand how you guys were able to keep coming up with all those armies and bombers all the time.

Back to some more defending of Great Greece :P

Wanting is something different. Like I said, don't know about my partners, but it seems the only logical thing at this moment, we'll play our "Knights who say Ni" role, come here and I'll bite you in your anckle!

We'll do the beer drinking someday, still don't understand how you guys were able to keep coming up with all those armies and bombers all the time.

Back to some more defending of Great Greece :P

And you are doing a nice job too. As i search the waves and beaches for landing craft. MAR1 is the new Iron Botom Sound.

Looks like it is easier to drive around the Black Sea then swim the Bosporas. :(

And you are doing a nice job too. As i search the waves and beaches for landing craft. MAR1 is the new Iron Botom Sound.

Looks like it is easier to drive around the Black Sea then swim the Bosporas. :(

What worries me is where the UAE has gone, taking the detour and aiming for a landing on the Western coasts?

North, South, East and West will race eachother to see who gets the biggest piece of the Balkan nations. If that's what you and your teammates want, so be it.

Ah that famous Dageraad spinning.. B)

What I want is not to be divided by N, S, E and W but to win the game.

So I take up the challenge. You guys leave Chechoslovakia, (x)Vienna, and occupied Hungarian territory and cease all hostilities.

Then we talk about a plan to stop SA and Egypt's unopposed march to xSofia and xBelgrade and the Moroccan one to xTirane.

And drink beer :cheers:

That whole are has been hotly contested the entire game, hasn't it? You guys haven't had a chance to recover at any time ~ from one enemy to another and them some for the entire game thus far......

Good analysis. Management summary: 45 turns fighting in and around xKrakow: 55.000 ARM points scored (and counting; that ripple in the force: i feel it coming..).

You and your TA's did a good job stopping us dead in our tracks in the early game; pounding on unbreakable walls, built with unlimited Nordic resources since.

Bratislava has been saved by me thrice now.. Won't happen again this game anymore I'm afraid..

It's been great so far, with an amazing amount of fighting against very able opponents. Don't like the loosing part though.. <_<