Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

That whole are has been hotly contested the entire game, hasn't it? You guys haven't had a chance to recover at any time ~ from one enemy to another and them some for the entire game thus far......

Good analysis. Management summary: 45 turns fighting in and around xKrakow: 55.000 ARM points scored (and counting; that ripple in the force: i feel it coming..).

You and your TA's did a good job stopping us dead in our tracks in the early game; pounding on unbreakable walls, built with unlimited Nordic resources since.

Bratislava has been saved by me thrice now.. Won't happen again this game anymore I'm afraid..

It's been great so far, with an amazing amount of fighting against very able opponents. Don't like the loosing part though.. <_<

No one ever likes the losing part.....I am truly amazed at the battles that have taken place all in the same places during the course ot this game. That's not typical......still, even when losing, the game must be fun with all the activity taking place.

Good Luck ~

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ul

"This means nothing to me

This means nothing to me

Oh Vienna "

Just another city on the way to conquering the world! Next stop: Rome.

Ultravox I assume?

Let's turn on some modern music: The Austrian Walzers. They sing like shit but they do have Panzers. Enjoy Vienna while it lasts. I look forward to scoring some more Arm points.

Ultravox, just popped into my head.

Don't bother sending your troops, they might get bombed. Shame to waste them like that. But if you insist, at least you'll get a warm welcome. Ask Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Hungary how they like the sound of Baltic Junkers when they start their bombing dive.

Austrian troops are heroes. They get the job done. No matter what. I expect them to get bombed! Please send bombers, please send ALL your bombers. My fighters need the practice and I need the Air pts.

And you are doing a nice job too. As i search the waves and beaches for landing craft. MAR1 is the new Iron Botom Sound.

Looks like it is easier to drive around the Black Sea then swim the Bosporas. :(

What worries me is where the UAE has gone, taking the detour and aiming for a landing on the Western coasts?

:ninja::ph34r::explode:

Ask Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Hungary how they like the sound of Baltic Junkers when they start their bombing dive.

I hate to rain on your parade dude, but the desert bombers are even worse.

And they do paratrooping after the bombing.

Before countless armies infest your front lines.

Now if you were looking for some SHIP points, why not fly a mission or 2 to the Greek waters? You can walk to Turkey and it ain't freezing!

Ask Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Hungary how they like the sound of Baltic Junkers when they start their bombing dive.

I hate to rain on your parade dude, but the desert bombers are even worse.

And they do paratrooping after the bombing.

Before countless armies infest your front lines.

Now if you were looking for some SHIP points, why not fly a mission or 2 to the Greek waters? You can walk to Turkey and it ain't freezing!

:P THAT is funny! True, but funny.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t48.png

- The Middle Eastern countries continue their rampage in the Balkans.

- The Austrian marshall does not agree with the inevitable assimilation of Vienna. We only seek to improve the quality of excistence.

- The British army tries to retake xAberdeen. Understandably, as fuel is turning into a critical commodity in this war. Some ships were sunk on both sides. Some planes got shot down.

- The Canadians set their sights on Ireland.

Can somebody ask Egypt to stop beating me up? UAE and Syria are more than a match, thank you.

Good news! I convinced a large group of good and very reasonable men from Saudi Arabia to turn back to their beloved country! They were lost and agreed to leave the poor Greek alone.

Took some convincing, but after pointing out the right direction they even took their touring caravans with them and left!

Can somebody ask Egypt to stop beating me up? UAE and Syria are more than a match, thank you.

Please Egypt stop beating on Greece and leave some greeks for us to beat on.

Good news! I convinced a large group of good and very reasonable men from Saudi Arabia to turn back to their beloved country! They were lost and agreed to leave the poor Greek alone.

Took some convincing, but after pointing out the right direction they even took their touring caravans with them and left!

Uhhhh, the Egyptians! Couldn't care less about Saudies!

Nice blow though. Respect. Even with the 4500+ AIR scored last round on all those bombers I am not worthy. More fighters, more concrete, more Panthers, I don't even have a need for fuel anymore, they get bombed in the factories. <_<

Uhhhh, the Egyptians! Couldn't care less about Saudies!

Nice blow though. Respect. Even with the 4500+ AIR scored last round on all those bombers I am not worthy. More fighters, more concrete, more Panthers, I don't even have a need for fuel anymore, they get bombed in the factories. <_<

4500 AIR destroyed by Greece? Great job! Who was the unlucky recipient of that gut shot?

4500 AIR destroyed by Greece? Great job! Who was the unlucky recipient of that gut shot?

Who wasn't??? We used to have clear skies, nowadays it's all bombers, stopped counting the countries they are from. They are not Greek and therefore ugly as hell.

But it is a nice feat if I say so myself, to score 4500 AIR by just intercepting, and only 2 fighter groups who did all the work, so promising for the future, they haven't met the others yet :)

See I can smile again. Not for long I'm afraid. <_<