Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

So what country have you found ManStain, I thought you had not enough time for another game

Central Spongistan!...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he did choose SpongeBob as his avatar.....

And my avatar is a dancing rabbit from the Simpsons movie trailer. I noticed your avatar is a real kurassier, but I do not base my opinion of a fellow player on the style of his avatar. However, in Spongebob's case it is a perfect fit.

Wow great. It took 39 RNA orders und half a day of digging the forum through all Spongbib crap but all is clear now. Vell apart from all those $@^$&*#A@ privacy options.

BPA & DW orders done. Panzers on the move. Anyone got reliable info on the location of Sponge??

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Wow great. It took 39 RNA orders und half a day of digging the forum through all Spongbib crap but all is clear now. Vell apart from all those $@^$&*#A@ privacy options.

BPA & DW orders done. Panzers on the move. Anyone got reliable info on the location of Sponge??

Von Manstein

Central Spongistan....erm could that be CR.... Nahhh!! thats Evil Monk, SR its not me or you Manstain so who else is Central, Germany....Nope that Mr X, could you be a neighbour of Germany. Austria maybe, Switzerland? I have done no RNAs etc but would guess your Switzerland or Italy, Italy has DW on Switzerland. Italy it is then.

Unless you want to drop me a PM and see if you can SOS - Save our Sponge.

In fact who wants to take on the challenge of SOS - Save our Sponge? make your offers and if your close enough I may take you up on it.

Well, he did choose SpongeBob as his avatar.....

And my avatar is a dancing rabbit from the Simpsons movie trailer. I noticed your avatar is a real kurassier, but I do not base my opinion of a fellow player on the style of his avatar. However, in Spongebob's case it is a perfect fit.

Well, I don't either, but as you say, in Spongecus's case, it is a fit. :rolleyes:

Central Spongistan....erm could that be CR.... Nahhh!! thats Evil Monk, SR its not me or you Manstain so who else is Central, Germany....Nope that Mr X, could you be a neighbour of Germany. Austria maybe, Switzerland? I have done no RNAs etc but would guess your Switzerland or Italy, Italy has DW on Switzerland. Italy it is then.

In fact who wants to take on the challenge of SOS - Save our Sponge? make your offers and if your close enough I may take you up on it.

You never cease to amaze me. All you reduction, deduction & combination only leads to the most vague assumptions. Now you want me to reveal myself while you probably don't even play in this game? C'mon Sponge! Give us something. Proof of your location.

Can be by personal email. If we can work together you have nothing to fear. Hell it would be nice to make it to turn 73 wouldn't it?

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

You never cease to amaze me. All you reduction, deduction & combination only leads to the most vague assumptions. Now you want me to reveal myself while you probably don't even play in this game? C'mon Sponge! Give us something. Proof of your location.

Can be by personal email. If we can work together you have nothing to fear. Hell it would be nice to make it to turn 73 wouldn't it?

Von Manstein

All the clues are on the Forum, you have nothing to fear, me on the other hand have everyone to fear. As soon as it is known where I am then the world comes to pay me a visit, even the Bolivians. The problem is no matter what I say I wont be believed. I am one of the many hidden nations, work it out, all the clues are there.

Von Manstein

All the clues are on the Forum, you have nothing to fear, me on the other hand have everyone to fear. As soon as it is known where I am then the world comes to pay me a visit, even the Bolivians. The problem is no matter what I say I wont be believed. I am one of the many hidden nations, work it out, all the clues are there.

It's amazing how many people actually care. It seems like the Sponge is a pretty addictive. Thankfully, I don't have an addictive personality. Just say no! Better yet, just say, "I don't care!"

It's amazing how many people actually care. It seems like the Sponge is a pretty addictive. Thankfully, I don't have an addictive personality. Just say no! Better yet, just say, "I don't care!"

Amen!

What an utter crap, I thought this was going to be a serious game of Victory. Bugger. An attention-deficit character and his crowd of fans. Really guys?

Amen!

What an utter crap, I thought this was going to be a serious game of Victory. Bugger. An attention-deficit character and his crowd of fans. Really guys?

Don't worry, he will go away once the fighting starts and we can get down to real business. :thumbsup:

So, now that it's turn 3, who's at war and who's allied? Hmmmm? :rolleyes::cheers:

Guest Spongebob
So, now that it's turn 3, who's at war and who's allied? Hmmmm? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Well yes, report then! Who is at war, who is allied?

Oh lets be boring then.... Italy DW on Switzerland and Norway on Sweden (YAWN)

So, now that it's turn 3, who's at war and who's allied? Hmmmm? :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Well, the following map is VERY incomplete and partly based on second hand rumours.

victory-map-diplomacy-89t03.png

But it will no doubt get better in the next months.

Most important news not on the map are runours (from several sources) of a large TA in the Balkan.

Countries in white are undeclared, not involved in any war (yet) or any TA known to me.

Well, the following map is VERY incomplete and partly based on second hand rumours.

Most important news not on the map are runours (from several sources) of a large TA in the Balkan.

Countries in white are undeclared, not involved in any war (yet) or any TA known to me.

All seems quiet on the western front

Do you all have your turns back?

There is normally more info floating around at this stage

All seems quiet on the western front

Do you all have your turns back?

There is normally more info floating around at this stage

Here is a little tid-bit from my area.

Persia is totally allied to Iraq

Libya is totally allied to Algeria

If you find this to be boring then perhaps you are playing the wrong game.