Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
Well I did'nt know that did I :thumbsup: You had better beg forgiveness or I will invade you. Calling me an Airhead, dont you realise who I am?

Listen you bag of dust, if I have to build the ugliest fleet of LCI's you have ever seen to teach you yet another lesson in politeness, I will. Even been invaded by a Russian flotilla? I will make it happen just to slap you around.

<_<

Build it then, Copenhagen awaits your fleet with bated breath (YAWN) If you want to waste your time on Lil Ol Sponge then go ahead, Me thinks Baltic and NR will have something to say about that :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark turn 32 down (that's when the Russians get LCI's), I am coming after you Spongie. Copenhagen first, then Odense and Alborg. Prepare your defense, you only have 28 turns left to stop me!

Until then...... :thumbsup:

Well I did'nt know that did I <_< You had better beg forgiveness or I will invade you. Calling me an Airhead, dont you realise who I am?

Listen you bag of dust, if I have to build the ugliest fleet of LCI's you have ever seen to teach you yet another lesson in politeness, I will. Even been invaded by a Russian flotilla? I will make it happen just to slap you around.

:P

Build it then, Copenhagen awaits your fleet with bated breath (YAWN) If you want to waste your time on Lil Ol Sponge then go ahead, Me thinks Baltic and NR will have something to say about that :P

The food part can be fixed by spending money. You are guaranteed to increase your food production by at least 5% every time you issue the APD. The no COAL or PET cannot be fixed, even if you spend lots of money. The return on investment will never be worth the 10 or so PET or COAL you will get in return for the RPDs.

In turn 1 I did APD on three provinces. Only one was succesfull, and only for 5%.

Turn 2 gave me 3x a +5% increase,

Turn 3 2x a +5%, and 1x +10%. So it is a bit random.

Coal consumption is down to 144/turn and dropping.

Sounds like Iceland is a basket case to me

Why did they bother including it in the game

To make Iceland playable they should up the ante a little

your statistics are similar to my lfe statistics.

30% chance and i am already happy when its close to 20%.

Guest Spongebob

Hey Ondali care to invade Poland for me, this guy is asking for a Slap, I intercepted some diplomatic papers from Poland that cast doubt on you ability to get out of bed. Other comments were made that may cause offense. As you may well know causing offence is not one of my problems but to air in public what the Polish leader said about you and that donkey is just not cricket. Ive burned the photos as well, well most of them. Nice dress BTW :thumbsup:

Mark turn 32 down (that's when the Russians get LCI's), I am coming after you Spongie. Copenhagen first, then Odense and Alborg. Prepare your defense, you only have 28 turns left to stop me!

Until then...... :thumbsup:

Well I did'nt know that did I <_< You had better beg forgiveness or I will invade you. Calling me an Airhead, dont you realise who I am?

:P

At least he's got a good 2 years of playing

How weak is that 32 turns to get landing craft

Why bother

The food part can be fixed by spending money. You are guaranteed to increase your food production by at least 5% every time you issue the APD. The no COAL or PET cannot be fixed, even if you spend lots of money. The return on investment will never be worth the 10 or so PET or COAL you will get in return for the RPDs.

In turn 1 I did APD on three provinces. Only one was succesfull, and only for 5%.

Turn 2 gave me 3x a +5% increase,

Turn 3 2x a +5%, and 1x +10%. So it is a bit random.

Coal consumption is down to 144/turn and dropping.

Sounds like Iceland is a basket case to me

Why did they bother including it in the game

To make Iceland playable they should up the ante a little

your statistics are similar to my lfe statistics.

30% chance and i am already happy when its close to 20%.

Tiz good

Hey Ondali care to invade Poland for me, this guy is asking for a Slap, I intercepted some diplomatic papers from Poland that cast doubt on you ability to get out of bed. Other comments were made that may cause offense. As you may well know causing offence is not one of my problems but to air in public what the Polish leader said about you and that donkey is just not cricket. Ive burned the photos as well, well most of them. Nice dress BTW :blush:

You either have a very very wild imagination or you took the wrong drugs.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Hey Ondali care to invade Poland for me, this guy is asking for a Slap, I intercepted some diplomatic papers from Poland that cast doubt on you ability to get out of bed. Other comments were made that may cause offense. As you may well know causing offence is not one of my problems but to air in public what the Polish leader said about you and that donkey is just not cricket. Ive burned the photos as well, well most of them. Nice dress BTW :blush:

You either have a very very wild imagination or you took the wrong drugs.

Von Manstein

ManStain me old cocker, I thought you had forsaken 89? care to share. You are one of the few player I would actually like to be an ally of mine. Scarey I know :thumbsup:

ManStain me old cocker, I thought you had forsaken 89? care to share. You are one of the few player I would actually like to be an ally of mine. Scarey I know :blush:

What on earth did I do wrong to deserve your love? Please tell me so I can correct this mistake. I hate you. I hate you more than flies. More than that sticky stuff under my shoe. I even pay voodoo priests to make your life miserable. Seems they put some pins in your brain. :thumbsup:

I'm just following the forum Spongie. V87 is my game. But I do love the forum talk.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob
Where's the tickbox to filter out Spongebobbus contributions ?

at the bottom of the sea

Damn, you know I don't have a navy :thumbsup:

So where do you live then O Great Bottom Burp :thumbsup: yes I know childish, infantile, sub intelligent but as we all know Toilet Humour is still the funniest :blush: