Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Where's the tickbox to filter out Spongebobbus contributions ?

at the bottom of the sea

Damn, you know I don't have a navy :thumbsup:

So where do you live then O Great Bottom Burp :thumbsup: yes I know childish, infantile, sub intelligent but as we all know Toilet Humour is still the funniest :blush:

For the underachievers it is :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
It is disconcerting to have my AIC network disrupted on turn 3. :thumbsup: Whats next Persia?

I suppose Iraq blew up the rest of my economy on turn 4? :blush:

Slick move guys.

Do unto others what they have done to you, do not retreat, surrender or fall back, press on, you have nothing to lose, make the other guy blink.

Or do what I do - Run and Hide :thumbsup:

Hey Belcher, your my new best buddy, I'm going to make it my mission in life to educate you to the way of the Sponge. Tell me your nation so i can send over some teachers.

The map on turn 4:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t04.png

The usual limitations apply:

- Only based on SIM - POL's and world events

- The TA structure is not as strong as the background colours might suggest. Not all countries sharing the same background colour are directly TA'd to eachother.

- 5 nations are still unconnected: Transjordan, Lowlands, Greece, France and Southern Spongistan.

On behalf of me and my humble TA, Persia, Thank you

It may be the highlight of our short lived existance if all of our neighbors, as inferred by an unnamed entity, plan on ganging up on us before they turn on each other like a flock of wolves.

Could be fun watching the carnage and back-biting after we are gone

Zarkon

However, we aren't gone yet

Wow! Libya dropped a major city to Egypt already!

The map on turn 4:

- The TA structure is not as strong as the background colours might suggest. Not all countries sharing the same background colour are directly TA'd to eachother.

- 5 nations are still unconnected: Transjordan, Lowlands, Greece, France and Southern Spongistan.

Guest Spongebob

The map on turn 4:

i am not libya :blush:

The map on turn 4:

i am not libya :blush:

How telling that you felt compelled to make that clarification. I think we all assumed (including you apparently) that if anyone was going to lose a city first it would be you. It wasn't, but let's all be honest everyone. Who's name came to mind first when thinking about who would be the first to lose a city? That's right. SPONGEBOB. Very funny.

The map on turn 4:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t04.png

Anything new here?

Egypt has declared war on Libya

Italy has declared war on Switzerland

Norway has declared war on Sweden

Baltic States has declared war on Finland

Persia has declared war on Syria

Bulgaria has declared war on Yugoslavia

Czechoslovakia has declared war on Germany

Egypt has conquered xAssab from Libya

Morocco has declared war on Algeria

Northern Russia has declared war on Finland

Hungary has declared war on Rumania

Iceland has declared war on Sweden

Iceland has declared war on Finland

Austria has declared war on Germany

Iraq has declared war on Syria

Guest Spongebob

And I am surprised no one has DW on Denmark yet. Maybe this plan of mine, to remain hidden will work, the world will pass me by and I can live out 72 turns in peace. :blush:

And I am surprised no one has DW on Denmark yet. Maybe this plan of mine, to remain hidden will work, the world will pass me by and I can live out 72 turns in peace. :blush:

You never did say what the heck you like about this Denmark

Is it easy to get killed there

Are you surrounded by friends of the sponge

New map of Europe according to Denmark?

victory-map-diplomacy-89t04a.png

Germany would be very happy if you would leave him alone for the next 30 turns or so.

Guest Spongebob

aaa232f3a9.gif

I prefer this image of Spongistan, that large island in the middle of the North Sea used to be Iceland, the great Sponge Scientists figured out a way of moving it from the cold to the slightly warmer climate next to Old Denmark. Obviously all those in Yellow are part of Spongistan and those surrounding it quake in fear at our mighty square yellow armies.

I thank you for your attention during this public service annoucment.

aaa232f3a9.gif

I prefer this image of Spongistan, that large island in the middle of the North Sea used to be Iceland, the great Sponge Scientists figured out a way of moving it from the cold to the slightly warmer climate next to Old Denmark. Obviously all those in Yellow are part of Spongistan and those surrounding it quake in fear at our mighty square yellow armies.

I thank you for your attention during this public service annoucment.

If your scientists can do that, you just solved the food crisis and brought me on to your doorstep. You just saved me tons of fuel. Please feel free to do so now!