Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

I am playing Czech.....let the bones roll

This is what I am referring to. He made 3 posts early. Guess he is not interested anymore. I am not surprised.

perhaps u should <_<

The proof of the pudding, Becher, will be in the doing, not in the boasting... deeds, not words, as it were.

Don't make me break out the shoggoths... far worst than even Ostrogoths.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am playing Czech.....let the bones roll

This is what I am referring to. He made 3 posts early. Guess he is not interested anymore. I am not surprised.

perhaps u should <_<

We are getting all kind of vague reports of what's realy happening in central Europe.

What is your version?

The Red Menace looks daunting, for sure. This has the makings of another great game, if everybody fights.

That is the key isn't it, "if everybody fights".

You got it Spaceman. I would ten times rather face a guy like you who will fight, than some mamas boy who drops whenever something goes against him. It is a contest, after all. Of course, sometimes, dropping is the only option. I could not hold it against the Czechs if he submitted at this point.

The Red Menace looks daunting, for sure. This has the makings of another great game, if everybody fights.

You got it Spaceman. I would ten times rather face a guy like you who will fight, than some mamas boy who drops whenever something goes against him. It is a contest, after all. Of course, sometimes, dropping is the only option. I could not hold it against the Czechs if he submitted at this point.

Agreed, when you lose all of your country save your capital and one other location in the first major battle of the game, it could be trouble. It depends on whether or not he turns around and brings his troops home to fight off the invaders and whether or not his allies come to his aid in the defense. Even if he does that, it will be a very big hill to climb to get back into the game.

Agreed, when you lose all of your country save your capital and one other location in the first major battle of the game, it could be trouble. It depends on whether or not he turns around and brings his troops home to fight off the invaders and whether or not his allies come to his aid in the defense. Even if he does that, it will be a very big hill to climb to get back into the game.

Mammmmmmmiieeeeeeeeeeeeee........those boys are ev0llllllllllll :)

Uh, I thought Prague was his capital.

Hmm, I imagine something like this:

victory-map-mil%20-89t5d.png

But even then: the czech have allies. No idea what Austria is doing, but he should be on German soil somewhere. Lowlands and France are allies, so they will probably will go east. Tensions are mounting between the Nordic alliance and Germany's allies. Something about ceding Polish provinces to Bulgaria. So the game already has all ingredients for a spectacular recovery.

I can understand that both Germany and Poland want you to fold. It would be very convenient.

But then, Spongebob will intervene in turn 8.

Abandon all hope.

But even then: the czech have allies. No idea what Austria is doing, but he should be on German soil somewhere. Lowlands and France are allies, so they will probably will go east. Tensions are mounting between the Nordic alliance and Germany's allies. Something about ceding Polish provinces to Bulgaria. So the game already has all ingredients for a spectacular recovery.

Defensive posturing my dear Dags, defensive posturing. Forcing you to DW on my TA's before you can get to me. And once you do DW on said TA's they will cede the provinces off to others as well forcing you to DW on even more nations. I am sure you would do the same with your insignificant locations........., Bulgaria has no troops on Polish soil (or Bulgarian controlled Polish soil for that matter), they are busy in Yugo and on defense waiting for the impending Greek invasion.

I can understand that both Germany and Poland want you to fold. It would be very convenient.

Abandon all hope.

It looks far better than that, or worse, depending on your perspective. I cannot think of anything better than being almost dead and awaiting Spongebob to save me. Austria is indeed on German soil, and could become a problem, but one thing at a time.

Abandon all hope.

It looks far better than that, or worse, depending on your perspective. I cannot think of anything better than being almost dead and awaiting Spongebob to save me. Austria is indeed on German soil, and could become a problem, but one thing at a time.

Intervene? C'mon, Spongie has to prepare for Earthling, where is he gonna get the forces to intervene in Germany?

And if he tries, I'll sic Nightgaunts and Byakhee on his air forces...

Abandon all hope.

Intervene? C'mon, Spongie has to prepare for Earthling, where is he gonna get the forces to intervene in Germany?

And if he tries, I'll sic Nightgaunts and Byakhee on his air forces...

We are not afraid of Dirtling or Madame X. Beware or we will bleed on you!