Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tremble, I shudder, my eyesight is blacking out. Oh what can I do, how will I save myself and my people? The sponges will rise out of the sea and overwhelm us. [Faint, whispery, dry throathed sound] Help! [/Faint, whispery, dry throathed sound]

What I've done in the past, is pick them up, add some soap, and use them to clean my tanks. They are great at soaking up the crap that gets stuck in the treads. Throw away when done.

Simple. :woohoo:

I tremble, I shudder, my eyesight is blacking out. Oh what can I do, how will I save myself and my people? The sponges will rise out of the sea and overwhelm us. [Faint, whispery, dry throathed sound] Help! [/Faint, whispery, dry throathed sound]

What I've done in the past, is pick them up, add some soap, and use them to clean my tanks. They are great at soaking up the crap that gets stuck in the treads. Throw away when done.

Simple. :woohoo:

I thank thee, kind Kurassier. Some questions can be so simple, and still cause confusion. The amount of Sponges needed to clean all mechanized vehicles, airplanes and seaworthy vessels is such that it I'll probably run out, so the solution is perfect (there is so much nonsense coming out of the Sponge, their must be a huge army of them waiting somewhere, how could so much sludge come from only one being?).

You are welcome.

Guest Spongebob
Well that was a Disaster :thumbsup: Im finally convinced that Denmark is cursed, or Im cursed.

How far is it warsaw?

Wow, the downfall begins......less than a turn......

Lap it up EarThing Im not dead yet and the Royal Sponge Cartographers have mapped an alternative route to Warsaw, the question you should be asking yourself is - Will Warsaw still be there when I arrive.

Someone get me my waders. :woohoo:

Well that was a Disaster :thumbsup: Im finally convinced that Denmark is cursed, or Im cursed.

How far is it warsaw?

Lap it up EarThing Im not dead yet and the Royal Sponge Cartographers have mapped an alternative route to Warsaw, the question you should be asking yourself is - Will Warsaw still be there when I arrive.

You already know the answer to that question. Do you really believe that my capital will fall before turn 35? How stubborn am I? My capital is quite safe right now. Don't you remember who you are talking to? C'mon Spongemiester....

Guest Spongebob

How far is it warsaw?

You already know the answer to that question. Do you really believe that my capital will fall before turn 35? How stubborn am I? My capital is quite safe right now. Don't you remember who you are talking to? C'mon Spongemiester....

You better start building that concrete and planting those divisions behind the walls because if you dont and you lose your capital to the Sponge then your gonna pay by finally getting down on your knees and accepting the Sponge as your Master Race. I will have my revenge, I am not starved this time by a TA.

You better start building that concrete and planting those divisions behind the walls because if you dont and you lose your capital to the Sponge then your gonna pay by finally getting down on your knees and accepting the Sponge as your Master Race. I will have my revenge, I am not starved this time by a TA.

Have fun stormin' the castle!!!!!!!

Have fun stormin' the castle!!!!!!!

You did fortify the backdoor as well :) ?

France has DW'd Germany. That was expected.

Lowlands has DW'd Austria. Makes things more complicated, but I can see why.

UAE has DW'd Denmark !?!?!?!?!?!!?

Should I feel sorry for the sponge or prepare myself for the great arab invasion?