Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
France has DW'd Germany. That was expected.

Lowlands has DW'd Austria. Makes things more complicated, but I can see why.

UAE has DW'd Denmark !?!?!?!?!?!!?

Should I feel sorry for the sponge or prepare myself for the great arab invasion?

Kurrarsier just wants to move up the Sponges most wanted list

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

France has DW'd Germany. That was expected.

Lowlands has DW'd Austria. Makes things more complicated, but I can see why.

UAE has DW'd Denmark !?!?!?!?!?!!?

Should I feel sorry for the sponge or prepare myself for the great arab invasion?

Both.

Have fun stormin' the castle!!!!!!!

I did admire your stand in V85. Twas a nice defense, but not everything the attackers did was optimal, as you well know. You could've lasted longer, you could've also been destroyed several turns earlier. But the main issue is now not the defense of Warsawa, or are you going to tell me your offensive effort in this game has already come to a standstill. Are you trying to tell us that you might last less turns than the Sponge this time around? That would really be something.

V85 really has no bearing on V89. Different enemies require different tactics. The only thing for me that has not changed is my attitude towards game-play. I will play until either I have no cities left or I have no allies and the cause is lost. Right now, I have both...plenty of allies and the plenty of cities to draw my production from, so, I'm fine for the moment. I haven't seen the latest results yet for this turn, but based on my TA's and allies most recent turns, I am still doing quite well. When you invade Poland, I will be here and it is the Earthling that you will be fighting, not Bechar and his allies, that I can guarantee. My forts are built and my defenses are made. Standard procedure for me in all Victory games: Build the defense, but go on the offense when the allies and I are ready to attack. In this game it just happens that my allies and my enemies were all ready to attack at the same time and it has really been a fun battle to be involved in, bloody, but fun. Win some, lose some, it's only a game. We have fun and sometimes we are victorious, sometimes we are not. That is the nature of all games.

See you on the battlefield!

Guest Spongebob

Okay I'm staying away from Poland, I cannot go through that again, it drove me mad last time trying to kill every EarThing soldier. I hunted him and failed. Im gonna stay in little old Denmark and mix concrete, I have to survive.

Oh BTW, France has DW on you Madame X, I think they can smell blood

I did admire your stand in V85. Twas a nice defense, but not everything the attackers did was optimal, as you well know. You could've lasted longer, you could've also been destroyed several turns earlier. But the main issue is now not the defense of Warsawa, or are you going to tell me your offensive effort in this game has already come to a standstill. Are you trying to tell us that you might last less turns than the Sponge this time around? That would really be something.

We have fun and sometimes we are victorious, sometimes we are not. That is the nature of all games.

At least we agree upon that :)

Guest Spongebob

We have fun and sometimes we are victorious, sometimes we are not. That is the nature of all games.

At least we agree upon that :)

Be carefull, too many people may realise this is just a game and start to have fun with it, its going to ruin it for all the serious suzies who cant get out of bed without wetting it with worry about who did what said what and too whom.

Okay I'm staying away from Poland, I cannot go through that again, it drove me mad last time trying to kill every EarThing soldier. I hunted him and failed. Im gonna stay in little old Denmark and mix concrete, I have to survive.

The Spongie doth protest too much

Guest Spongebob

The Spongie doth protest too much

Wow pin a Star on that boy, your last names not Gump is it

Guest Spongebob
Yep, you are the only one still alive, you win Spongebob.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh....um, sorry about that. :) Couldn't contain myself there.......

My blue heaven is your hell, but seriously, no gossip, no gloating. Hows Madame X doing, hes got to be dead by now. I heard he has nothing left, he could not even pull off an EarThing defense of a city. I lasted till T15 as Germany before giving up the ghost, I wonder if Madame X will last longer or be reduced to being "Not As Good As The Sponge"

My whos laughing now :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh....um, sorry about that. :thumbsup: Couldn't contain myself there.......

My blue heaven is your hell, but seriously, no gossip, no gloating. Hows Madame X doing, hes got to be dead by now. I heard he has nothing left, he could not even pull off an EarThing defense of a city. I lasted till T15 as Germany before giving up the ghost, I wonder if Madame X will last longer or be reduced to being "Not As Good As The Sponge"

Oh....um, sorry about that. :blush: Couldn't contain myself there.......

Wow, I guess there is no gossip what-so-ever there bob. He must be dead because you 'heard' he has nothing left, never mind that the RWE list him as having lost two cities and gained two cities (which was actually a population gain). Seriously, no gossip, he's dead. -_-

Guest Spongebob

Oh....um, sorry about that. :blush: Couldn't contain myself there.......

Wow, I guess there is no gossip what-so-ever there bob. He must be dead because you 'heard' he has nothing left, never mind that the RWE list him as having lost two cities and gained two cities (which was actually a population gain). Seriously, no gossip, he's dead. -_-

He can have as many cities as he likes but there useless unless linked up. So if he has any sence he will be dead and out of the picture. Makes it easier for me to March on Warsaw

He can have as many cities as he likes but there useless unless linked up. So if he has any sence he will be dead and out of the picture. Makes it easier for me to March on Warsaw

Cities are only of no use if they run out of production resources for their industries. And, last I check, his resource stockpiles are just fine. As far as his conquered cities go, maybe he has resources there and maybe he doesn't. But here's the big kicker: His enemy cannot use those industries while he controls those cities. There fore, he is stronger than that enemy for the time being.