Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Wahay, excellent.... I may just have to let you live now, one small addition, you can start colouring the rest of Germany yellow :woohoo:

2 pixels deep?

Its not the size that matters it what you do with it that counts. :blush:

Wahay, excellent.... I may just have to let you live now, one small addition, you can start colouring the rest of Germany yellow :woohoo:

2 pixels deep?

Do you have to pay the women to say that?

Guest Spongebob

2 pixels deep?

I was going to launch in to a triad of Mom jokes at this point but even I have some taste, not everyone has a sence of humour on these Forums unlike Me!

2 pixels deep?

I was going to launch in to a triad of Mom jokes at this point but even I have some taste, not everyone has a sence of humour on these Forums unlike Me!

Sorry Spongebob, I just couldn't help myself.

That was such a good straight line.

You are a good sport

Guest Spongebob

2 pixels deep?

Sorry Spongebob, I just couldn't help myself.

That was such a good straight line.

You are a good sport

No worries... now where did I put that joke book :woohoo: Anyway I digress, Brogan, Brogan, Brogan, your a cunning little fox, you send boys to the front to do a mans job while your main force cowers in the rear. Thats okay, I would do the same but there will come a time when those boys will die and your men will have to step up and be counted....

INTO BODY BAGS :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!! -_-

I must say this is a weird game with large armies in the enemies country and vice versa.

And I expected to see Central Russian forces at the South Rumanian border but apparently both Bulgaria and Rumania are virgin territory (or Zombieland?) happily welcoming the Greek way of live.

Greece w/German Tech...not a first choice many would make. The Greek nation is designed to have British or American Tech. However, that being said, I have been witness to Iceland being run adeptly with Russian Tech and that surprised me as well. Maybe you are not as incompetent as I first thought, just short sighted and small minded.

Greece w/German Tech...not a first choice many would make. The Greek nation is designed to have British or American Tech. However, that being said, I have been witness to Iceland being run adeptly with Russian Tech and that surprised me as well. Maybe you are not as incompetent as I first thought, just short sighted and small minded.

So first I was incompetent, now just short sighted and small minded? From your words I take it I can learn a lot from you.

But interesting to see you - Poland - are the one responding, not Bulgaria or Central Russia. And to the Ignorant One, which must be waaaaaay below your normal level of interacting.

Well I'm honored to be in the same game with such devine experienced players. And who knows, with lots of Luck on my side I might even be able to present you with the mirror.