Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
Can we all please be nice to eachother on the forum?

That was all I was refering to.

Let's not make things personal.

Hypocrite. If you want to call out players by adding a monikers like 'zombieland' or 'virgin territory' to your descriptors, expect a response that will not be filled with precious little flowers.

Ooooooo - You starting to sound like ME! :oops: Still wont save you, your ass is grass and I'm the Lawnmower - Zzzzz Zzzzz - Murrrrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Just seen the latest reports from the Front, expect me in Poland in 5 turns EarThing. I have been marching through Germany and all I have seen so far are roads paved with gold and on every corner signs saying Warsaw this way. No German forces to speak of, does anyone know where the Germans are? Any left?

Just seen the latest reports from the Front, expect me in Poland in 5 turns EarThing. I have been marching through Germany and all I have seen so far are roads paved with gold and on every corner signs saying Warsaw this way. No German forces to speak of, does anyone know where the Germans are? Any left?

I know exactly where EVERY Germany army is located...and they are leading you to exactly where we want you to go.

You are surrounded now! Murrrrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

I know exactly where EVERY Germany army is located...and they are leading you to exactly where we want you to go.

You are surrounded now! Murrrrrrragghhhhhhh!!!!! :thumbsup:

Ow, could you lead him to me? Got some armies and planes hanging around with nothing to do, need the target practice! :thumbsup:

Oh its you again, I thought we had put you back in your box :woohoo: no worries, I will not be heading into the cold north as all the water is frozen and is no good for Sponges. You want a piece of me... well come get some..... errrm I'll be in Poland, nowhere near Denmark, nope, Poland

Ow, could you lead him to me? Got some armies and planes hanging around with nothing to do, need the target practice! :woohoo:

Down, Falco. It isn't turn 11 yet.

Guess your political career makes you as dumb as all other politicians, or you just can't read anymore: The meaning of that reply was not attacking Poland, my good and friendly neighbor, but his evil aggressor from beneath the waves! Ashes to ashes, sponges beneath the waves or something.

Dear mister President General most Exalted leader of Poland. The keep the peace in the east, let's work together to squash the water from the invading Sponges! Keep us informed, so our tactical strike force can do exactly that, strike tactically on sponges marching above the waves.

I am far dumber as most of the politicians I know of, for I try to never lie and always keep my word!

And how are you going to attack ....

Ah....

I see ...

Can you maybe leave something for Norway and me?

Interesting that I took it properly though...I knew that Falco meant he would use his forces against the pineapple under the seas gang.

But is this move not a bit too cruel?

Cruel for whom? Falco? Yes, I agree, it is too cruel to send Falco's troops into combat against...THE YELLOW MENACE!

Guest Spongebob
Interesting that I took it properly though...I knew that Falco meant he would use his forces against the pineapple under the seas gang.

But is this move not a bit too cruel?

Cruel for whom? Falco? Yes, I agree, it is too cruel to send Falco's troops into combat against...THE YELLOW MENACE!

Ah a new quote for the Signature.

Your all gonna die..... die i tell you picking on a poor defensless sponge. My mates will come round to your house and beat you up :woohoo:

Your all gonna die..... die i tell you picking on a poor defensless sponge. My mates will come round to your house and beat you up :woohoo:

Wow! I finally got a quote on the bottom of Bob's signature. Is that an honor or a curse? No quite sure...

Guest Spongebob

Wow! I finally got a quote on the bottom of Bob's signature. Is that an honor or a curse? No quite sure...

The only honour you deserve is the honour of cleaning my bayonet with your blood. The invasion of Poland will begin on or around the 3rd Jan 2011. I promised Germany an Invasion date and now I promise you one. Anyone else want an Invasion date from the Yellow Menace.

The only honour you deserve is the honour of cleaning my bayonet with your blood. The invasion of Poland will begin on or around the 3rd Jan 2011. I promised Germany an Invasion date and now I promise you one. Anyone else want an Invasion date from the Yellow Menace.

My good Sponge, I figured you would have learned THAT lesson already? Even so, thank you for the fair warning. Maybe I can strike a deal with a couple of my invaders so I can approach your invasion with the appropriate attention it deserves. At least this time one of my border allies has not ceded you territory and I will not be caught by surprise. :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

My good Sponge, I figured you would have learned THAT lesson already? Even so, thank you for the fair warning. Maybe I can strike a deal with a couple of my invaders so I can approach your invasion with the appropriate attention it deserves. At least this time one of my border allies has not ceded you territory and I will not be caught by surprise. :woohoo:

No surprises this time but that eliment should never be underestimated. You know the Sponge likes to keep a few up his sleeve. Maybe its a ruse, to throw my true target off balance. I wonder what I can buy in 5 turns time :thumbsup: