Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Oi!!!! :ranting: Thieving Bloody Germans. Where you stashed all them supplies, and what you done to the industry, where has that gone, you got 24 hours to remove those partizans before I start executing the people and transporting the people to do more work.

No More Mr Nice Sponge :thumbsup:

Oi!!!! :ranting: Thieving Bloody Germans. Where you stashed all them supplies, and what you done to the industry, where has that gone, you got 24 hours to remove those partizans before I start executing the people and transporting the people to do more work.

No More Mr Nice Sponge :thumbsup:

Ah, you nicely took the nice city of xHamburg. Nice to know. Now please be nice and leave Baltic States and Norway in peace, and do not be so nice to intrude any further on nice German soil too far to the east, as we have an itchy trigger finger Falco who has a lot of nice bombs and maybe would like to kill you with tenderness.

Guest Spongebob
Oi!!!! :thumbsup: Thieving Bloody Germans. Where you stashed all them supplies, and what you done to the industry, where has that gone, you got 24 hours to remove those partizans before I start executing the people and transporting the people to do more work.

No More Mr Nice Sponge :ranting:

Ah, you nicely took the nice city of xHamburg. Nice to know. Now please be nice and leave Baltic States and Norway in peace, and do not be so nice to intrude any further on nice German soil too far to the east, as we have an itchy trigger finger Falco who has a lot of nice bombs and maybe would like to kill you with tenderness.

I have no desire to tangle with Norway or Baltics, I only have eyes for Poland. Now if any of your nice friends want a piece of Polish Pie then they are welcome to take a slice, but dont get in the Sponges way, there is plenty of pie to go round. I am on a tight deadline. :ranting:

Guest Spongebob

Well it does not take genious to work out I have troops in Hamburg when the fall of the city would be reported to the world on the world events. But let me just make this clear. I have been nice to you scandinavians, I have not wanted to rumble in the Icecaps with you guys thinking it would be nice to take another pop at my Polish EarThing but you guys are being down right nasty to the Sponge.

Dont get me angry, Im like the Incredible Hulk, I turn Yellow when I am angry. I'll be seeing you Falco

Guest Spongebob
Well it does not take genious to work out I have troops in Hamburg when the fall of the city would be reported to the world on the world events. But let me just make this clear. I have been nice to you scandinavians, I have not wanted to rumble in the Icecaps with you guys thinking it would be nice to take another pop at my Polish EarThing but you guys are being down right nasty to the Sponge.

Dont get me angry, Im like the Incredible Hulk, I turn Yellow when I am angry. I'll be seeing you Falco

Sorry mister yellow Hulk. But it's not about being nasty, it's just about world domination. And you being in the way, threatening to be even more in the way by wanting to go through Polish territory to your good buddy Monk, thus cutting us of from the rest of the world. So we might as well start hostilities now, before you actually manage to do what you say, if ever. It might even help your good friend Germany a bit, whose territory you so graciously defend with your own troops.

(The Sponge puts on his best Car Salesman Jacket)Look I'll do you a deal coz I like you, I will stop at Poland and go no furher, I mean further. I cannot say fairer than that, what do you say buddy Falco :ranting: (click click) I stay out of your way, you mine. All I want is Danzig then I can take the rest of Prussia, who knows you may need my help. I have learned never to burn your Bridges. Look I have tangled with EarThing before and its not fun trying to wipe out 18 fully trained infantry divisions piled behind legendary defenses coupled with air support and air defense. If you want to take that on by yourself then your welcome to it, cos I'll tell you this, thats what EarThing will do. He will have you wasting resource after division after bomber after fighter to defeat him and unless your a very very skilled tactician your gonna lose. Now I am offering my services to assist you in your endevours but as I say I am willing to let you eat all the Polish pie you can stomach, all I want is a little tiny morsel - Danzig.

Come on you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
(The Sponge puts on his best Car Salesman Jacket)Look I'll do you a deal coz I like you, I will stop at Poland and go no furher, I mean further. I cannot say fairer than that, what do you say buddy Falco :thumbsup: (click click) I stay out of your way, you mine. All I want is Danzig then I can take the rest of Prussia, who knows you may need my help. I have learned never to burn your Bridges. Look I have tangled with EarThing before and its not fun trying to wipe out 18 fully trained infantry divisions piled behind legendary defenses coupled with air support and air defense. If you want to take that on by yourself then your welcome to it, cos I'll tell you this, thats what EarThing will do. He will have you wasting resource after division after bomber after fighter to defeat him and unless your a very very skilled tactician your gonna lose. Now I am offering my services to assist you in your endevours but as I say I am willing to let you eat all the Polish pie you can stomach, all I want is a little tiny morsel - Danzig.

Come on you know it makes sense :ranting:

I am so sorry, dear Sponge. But Prussia has already been liberated and belongs to the Baltic States now, as it did before the Germans murdered one of our peoples and settled the country for themselves. So please stay where you are. Does make sense, doesn't it?

Okay will do but can I please please please have Danzig...... Pleeeeeeeesssssssse :ranting:

(The Sponge puts on his best Car Salesman Jacket)Look I'll do you a deal coz I like you, I will stop at Poland and go no furher, I mean further. I cannot say fairer than that, what do you say buddy Falco ;) (click click) I stay out of your way, you mine. All I want is Danzig then I can take the rest of Prussia, who knows you may need my help. I have learned never to burn your Bridges. Look I have tangled with EarThing before and its not fun trying to wipe out 18 fully trained infantry divisions piled behind legendary defenses coupled with air support and air defense. If you want to take that on by yourself then your welcome to it, cos I'll tell you this, thats what EarThing will do. He will have you wasting resource after division after bomber after fighter to defeat him and unless your a very very skilled tactician your gonna lose. Now I am offering my services to assist you in your endevours but as I say I am willing to let you eat all the Polish pie you can stomach, all I want is a little tiny morsel - Danzig.

Come on you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

I am so sorry, dear Sponge. But Prussia has already been liberated and belongs to the Baltic States now, as it did before the Germans murdered one of our peoples and settled the country for themselves. So please stay where you are. Does make sense, doesn't it?

Okay will do but can I please please please have Danzig...... Pleeeeeeeesssssssse :rolleyes:

Well maybe they can leave you a pinapple in the north sea? howabout Nor12 :pirate2: ?...come'on guys thats the least you can do for my yellow friend.. :cheers: .?

Guest Spongebob
Okay will do but can I please please please have Danzig...... Pleeeeeeeesssssssse ;)

Why would you want Gdańsk? You can't go to Prussia, so there is no reason to want that particular harbor town. Or would you be so kind as to explain why you need it so desperately?

I like the sea air :rolleyes:

Okay will do but can I please please please have Danzig...... Pleeeeeeeesssssssse ;)

Why would you want Gdańsk? You can't go to Prussia, so there is no reason to want that particular harbor town. Or would you be so kind as to explain why you need it so desperately?

How would you like a nice hideout in xBornholm? At least your retirement home would be safe from coastal bombardment?

Guest Spongebob

How would you like a nice hideout in xBornholm? At least your retirement home would be safe from coastal bombardment?

Working on it, waiting for the ferry

Guest Spongebob
Don't you mean fairy? :rolleyes:

Working on it, waiting for the ferry

You mean the fairy who's going to tell him he can get Gdansk? Or the fairy who'll tell him he can conquer all of Germany? Or that he'll survive after turn 20? Which one do you mean?

The only fairy I can see is you two fighting over a bar of soap