Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it time for a new map? There seems to be tons of action every turn.

After the weekend. Lots of interesting things happening

Yes, unlike 87 where the battles were moving south, (in the mideast) now the troops are moving north! :rolleyes:

Start colouring Sweden in yellow, that Falco bloke told me I could not have any of Poland so I sent my airborne sponges across the sea. Its virgin terratory here. Excellent :jawdrop:

So to avoid blocking Falco you are now blocking Norway and me?

Seems Falco and us share an irritating neighbour.

Mmm. Maybe Falco, Norway and me should work together on this.

Start colouring Sweden in yellow, that Falco bloke told me I could not have any of Poland so I sent my airborne sponges across the sea. Its virgin terratory here. Excellent :jawdrop:

So to avoid blocking Falco you are now blocking Norway and me?

Seems Falco and us share an irritating neighbour.

Mmm. Maybe Falco, Norway and me should work together on this.

Laying claims to all German harbors already counts as blocking in my opinion. So while he's more upfront about it not much has changed really. But I do agree he's irritating and I always like to cooperate.

Aaahhh, the 4th finally rings into one of the games. I had been curious if your 4th ever even visited the boards to read the propaganda. Now I know that he does and is actually willing to post on at least one subject.......Have fun with Norway, York. You have had it easier that I did. My war as Norway w/Sweden lasted over 15 turns & the losses inflicted to both sides of the war was brutal. Big difference is that I was fighting Finland and Baltic as well. I don't know how I managed to beat them all, but I did.....well I never really did beat Baltic, the Russians did that for me.

So, onto my real purpose for this post. Seeing that you 4 shall be DW on me shortly (& BTW, thanks for waiting the 10 turns, it's the first time ever in Victory! that this type of an agreement has ever held for me - I have always been back-stabbed on these type of agreements, but you gents held up to it and I applaud that), I think I should try & enlist the Sponge as a convenient ally for some time. Maybe I can give him a few pointers on where to hit you boys where it hurts the most up there in the Scandinavian lands. I think I could point him to some rather severe choke points and possibly even a couple of potentially dangerous weak spots in Norway & Sweden.

Hey, Spongeboobie, drop me a line and I will let you know where to hit 'em hard! :jawdrop:

Laying claims to all German harbors already counts as blocking in my opinion. So while he's more upfront about it not much has changed really. But I do agree he's irritating and I always like to cooperate.

Hey, Spongeboobie, drop me a line and I will let you know where to hit 'em hard! :jawdrop:

And here I am, trying to do my best for you by annoying Spongie, and this is how you react. No gratitude at all. So you don't want to know where his 5th airwing is located? :ranting:

:ranting: I figured that you would get you going Falco...and I already know where his stuff is located. You forget that my TA is Germany? We know what he has and where it is. No gratitude? :ranting: I give you guys a compliment and thank you for holding to our agreement and you claim I show you no gratitude? Harumph, That wasn't a very fair statement. :ranting:

I am sure you are bored with your war in the Norse-lands; you have an immediate choice: Me, Germany, CRussia, or Denmark. Personally, I think you are going to continue to DW on myself and the rest of my TA's. But, I could be wrong and you have given me no indication to the contrary, so I figure I need to enlist a lackey to do some bidding for me. Spongie fits the bill right now.

C'mon Spongie, where are you? You usually jump at the opportunity to post in a discussion like this one!

King EarThing beckons the Sponge!

Guest Spongebob

(Drum Roll Please)

Ta Da! - Fear Not Sponge is Here - LACKEY :jawdrop: I'll show you whos the Lackey.

Anyways these Scandinavians are not too bright are they, they should know that I could not possibley have landed Airborne troops in Norway, Why - BECAUASE I DONT HAVE ANY YET

Im yanking yer chain - Doh!

So someone fluent in Sponge is gonna have to explain this to me. Norway. I thought the Scandinavian powers that be had over run this country and it was a lame duck. Whats going on... Oh just figured it out - Geography is not my strong point, I'm talking about Sweden. Silly Me.

Well EarThing Im no Lackey and Im not doing any of your bidding, I have no intention of starting a fight across the water with them lot. Im the only Viking on this plot and were gonna continue to send all troops and forces into Germany to liberate the Franks. So fight your own battles EarTick

Talking of Airforces, have you found the first 4 yet, there missing. Patrick put them somewhere and now the dumb smuck cant remember where.

Guest Spongebob
Now THAT"S the Sponge I know and can't respect!!!!!! :jawdrop:

I dont care what falsehood says Im gonna take a very large piece out of your country. I hope the whole world DW on you, I will find a way through your charred remains to CR when I can face the Evil Monk once more. My final battles should be with the Monk, the drama of it I cannot resist any any annoying little oik who gets in my way will pay the price, an Earthing size price :ranting: