Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
And remember: Spongebob started the shooting!

Oi :jawdrop: Ive not fired a single shot north. Bugger off and leave me alone. (Note to self - When shelling starts find Patricks Rock and Hide)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi :jawdrop: Ive not fired a single shot north. Bugger off and leave me alone. (Note to self - When shelling starts find Patricks Rock and Hide)

Six airplanes of the friendly neighbourhood Icelandic Airforce were shot down while on a sighseeing tour over Denmark.

Technically, those shots weren't fired north. But they were fired, aimed at me. So you started the shooting.

Photographs of the visit were sent to Norway, Baltic states, Lowlands and Northern Russia.

Guest Spongebob

Oi :ranting: Ive not fired a single shot north. Bugger off and leave me alone. (Note to self - When shelling starts find Patricks Rock and Hide)

Six airplanes of the friendly neighbourhood Icelandic Airforce were shot down while on a sighseeing tour over Denmark.

Technically, those shots weren't fired north. But they were fired, aimed at me. So you started the shooting.

Photographs of the visit were sent to Norway, Baltic states, Lowlands and Northern Russia.

Oh those shots :jawdrop:

Just curious, but what were Icelandic planes doing flying over Danish soil while the two states are currently in a condition of unrest? Sightseeing? Hmmmmm......BTW, who did the DofW?

Just curious........I will know shorty either way......

Just curious, but what were Icelandic planes doing flying over Danish soil while the two states are currently in a condition of unrest? Sightseeing? Hmmmmm......BTW, who did the DofW?

I won't deny that I DW'd Denmark and did some OMA SR's

And then he shot at me with his hefty amount of anti-aircraft artillery.

So, technically, he started shooting.

So from this moment onwards, we'll shoot back.

Guest Spongebob

I love the interpretation of a Dictator, I notice how it was Iceland who did the dirty deed, your allies too scared to do the flying for fear of retaliation or just content that in Iceland I cannot get to you. Just so you know, I can get to you, Iceland will pay a heavy price for its foolish actions. Mark my words. :ranting:

I love the interpretation of a Dictator, I notice how it was Iceland who did the dirty deed, your allies too scared to do the flying for fear of retaliation or just content that in Iceland I cannot get to you. Just so you know, I can get to you, Iceland will pay a heavy price for its foolish actions. Mark my words. :ranting:

Just to be clear. I declared war on Denmark (and Ireland) several turns ago. Nobody fired at me, nor flew planes over my territory. I did it, because I wanted to do so. :ranting:

Cheers! :ranting:

Just to be clear. I declared war on Denmark (and Ireland) several turns ago. Nobody fired at me, nor flew planes over my territory. I did it, because I wanted to do so. :jawdrop:

And this act of solidarity is appreciated. Lets be allies.

Guest Spongebob
Just to be clear. I declared war on Denmark (and Ireland) several turns ago. Nobody fired at me, nor flew planes over my territory. I did it, because I wanted to do so. :jawdrop:

Now then where could those pesky planes have flown from, I wonder :ranting:

Why, xNizwa of course!!! :ranting:

Guest Spongebob
Just to be clear. I declared war on Denmark (and Ireland) several turns ago. Nobody fired at me, nor flew planes over my territory. I did it, because I wanted to do so. :ranting:

Why, xNizwa of course!!! :ranting:

Not you ya Muppet, Icelands. I have narrowed it down to... oh lets see.... about 30 Provinces :jawdrop:

If you really want it spongebob, i can DW you too so that i can fly my own planes, just say the word.

Guest Spongebob

If you really want it spongebob, i can DW you too so that i can fly my own planes, just say the word.

Why not, join the party, send your bombers, you lot are going to do it any way so why not save yourself the trouble and do it early. Paint a target on my back and paint it YELLOW. If your sending your bombers to me then there not being sent to someone else. Someone, somewhere will appreciate the sacrifice the Sponge makes.

You know guys this is my last game and I have my favorite nation. Im just itching to see if my defenses hold this time, if what i have done is enough. I dont think you guys have thought this through, it takes many months to prepare for an amphibious assault and thats from day one, your just not geared up for it. This little yellow square is gonna give you guys a fat lip.

Your gonna waste resources on trying to land in Denmark with an ill conceived plan and a beach head that will get pushed back to the sea. So come on then I dare you to try and take Denmark from me.

With my added German slaves working 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the factories, my production has nearly doubled. Got help you when I add Berlin to the pot with all its jucy armament factories. :ranting:

Why not, join the party, send your bombers, you lot are going to do it any way so why not save yourself the trouble and do it early. Paint a target on my back and paint it YELLOW. If your sending your bombers to me then there not being sent to someone else. Someone, somewhere will appreciate the sacrifice the Sponge makes.

You know guys this is my last game and I have my favorite nation. Im just itching to see if my defenses hold this time, if what i have done is enough. I dont think you guys have thought this through, it takes many months to prepare for an amphibious assault and thats from day one, your just not geared up for it. This little yellow square is gonna give you guys a fat lip.

Your gonna waste resources on trying to land in Denmark with an ill conceived plan and a beach head that will get pushed back to the sea. So come on then I dare you to try and take Denmark from me.

With my added German slaves working 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the factories, my production has nearly doubled. Got help you when I add Berlin to the pot with all its jucy armament factories. :ranting:

Who said anything about an amphibic invasion? If Germany and Poland will just let us alone for a few turns and we could choose to ignore them in turn. We will just take the front door through Jutland. And the Icelandic air force would be the least of your problems. Beware the xNizwanian air force! (Kurassier told me the beauty of shipboard dive bombers)

Guest Spongebob
Who said anything about an amphibic invasion? If Germany and Poland will just let us alone for a few turns and we could choose to ignore them in turn. We will just take the front door through Jutland. And the Icelandic air force would be the least of your problems. Beware the xNizwanian air force! (Kurassier told me the beauty of shipboard dive bombers)

Look dagger Im not as stupid as you look, why else would you send recon flights over Copenhagen, Odense and Alborg, you seeing what defenses I have and where. If you were interested in the land route then you would be more interested in what I have in Germany. So I await Norways amphibious assault with glee, he is going to bounce all over my coast.