Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
Look dagger Im not as stupid as you look, why else would you send recon flights over Copenhagen, Odense and Alborg, you seeing what defenses I have and where. If you were interested in the land route then you would be more interested in what I have in Germany. So I await Norways amphibious assault with glee, he is going to bounce all over my coast.

But we already know what you have in Germany, why would we send our planes there?

Keep talking the talk, lets see if you can do the walk, im not waiting for you im coming after you

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look dagger Im not as stupid as you look, why else would you send recon flights over Copenhagen, Odense and Alborg, you seeing what defenses I have and where. If you were interested in the land route then you would be more interested in what I have in Germany. So I await Norways amphibious assault with glee, he is going to bounce all over my coast.

Indeed you are not that smart. We agree upon that.

Most of what happens in Germany we know already from sources with high reliability and unquestionable motivation.

The overview of Danish defences was improved by Baltic states and will be completed by Norway. Ondali wants a piece of Sponge too, but he is a bit farther away.

And Norwegian heavy naval shells do not bounce. They penetrate and explode. Maybe even the Polish fleet wants to help? They are from xDanzig, so they probably are on strike.

Guest Spongebob

Indeed you are not that smart. We agree upon that.

Most of what happens in Germany we know already from sources with high reliability and unquestionable motivation.

The overview of Danish defences was improved by Baltic states and will be completed by Norway. Ondali wants a piece of Sponge too, but he is a bit farther away.

And Norwegian heavy naval shells do not bounce. They penetrate and explode. Maybe even the Polish fleet wants to help? They are from xDanzig, so they probably are on strike.

To fire those shells you need a Navy. :jawdrop:

Guest Spongebob

What.... What :pirate2: Baltic States dares to bomb the beautiful city of Copenhagen.... You better rename your nation Ballsup Mistakes after that move. If you think thats gonna make me bite then your a bigger muppet than I first thought.

Come and get me is your good enough. :thumbsup:

Guest Spongebob
What.... What :pirate2: Baltic States dares to bomb the beautiful city of Copenhagen.... You better rename your nation Ballsup Mistakes after that move. If you think thats gonna make me bite then your a bigger muppet than I first thought.

Come and get me is your good enough. :pirate2:

Coming, please wait awhile. Just testing the defenses, see if you built anything to stop me from bombarding you. There wasn't, of course. :pirate2:

Happy to be called a muppet, always enjoyed that show. Maybe you can call me the Baltic Chef in this game (as Sweden is being overrun by others). Better then being called, or calling oneself, a Sponge.

(Bahhh) Yes... well... I did not expect you to be so brazen :thumbsup: All I will do now is build more defenses. More fortifications, more divisions, more Flak, lots more Flak. Oh Yes.... and 110s, 109s and Spitfires :pirate2:

Guest Spongebob
Field Marshall, what happened? I thought you were coming to kill me in xCoburg, and you ran away at the last minute! That is too bad, I had laid out the best china and was planning a feast in your honor. We are sadly dissapointed that you failed to make your appointment.

Can I come instead, I love China, full of little people. :thumbsup:

Field Marshall, what happened? I thought you were coming to kill me in xCoburg, and you ran away at the last minute! That is too bad, I had laid out the best china and was planning a feast in your honor. We are sadly dissapointed that you failed to make your appointment.

Hi Mark,

I made a deal with Sponge. He wanted (x)Coburg so I left it for him. I have other targets atm.

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Hi Mark,

I made a deal with Sponge. He wanted (x)Coburg so I left it for him. I have other targets atm.

Von Manstein

Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep those tanks rollin, Rollin Rollin Rollin, Baltics Hide. - Yeeehaw

Hi Mark,

Von Manstein

Rollin Rollin Rollin, Keep those tanks rollin, Rollin Rollin Rollin, Baltics Hide. - Yeeehaw

I was under the impression you wanted a piece of Poland, Central Russia, Germany AND Baltic States.

But better go ahead with your finest preparations, because you will be welcoming guests soon enough.

Guest Spongebob

Hi Mark,

Von Manstein

I was under the impression you wanted a piece of Poland, Central Russia, Germany AND Baltic States.

But better go ahead with your finest preparations, because you will be welcoming guests soon enough.

Actually Dagger I only wanted a piece of Germany and Poland but you and your allies constant bullying tactic have resulted in a conflict you really should have thought more about. You have lost the eliment of surprise, you have failed to understand the way of the Sponge and for this will pay a heavy price.

Actually Dagger I only wanted a piece of Germany and Poland but you and your allies constant bullying tactic have resulted in a conflict you really should have thought more about. You have lost the eliment of surprise, you have failed to understand the way of the Sponge and for this will pay a heavy price.

Well, dear Zponge, Baltic States and/or Norway would have bombed you anyway, with or without my consent, so I decided to warn you by a harmless overflight. No Pearl Harbor like attack in this game. I am in no position to realy do much damage to Denmark.

Feel free to concentrate your anger against me, however. That will give Norway and Baltic states the chance to do some real damage.

P.S.

You missed me.

Guest Spongebob

Well, dear Zponge, Baltic States and/or Norway would have bombed you anyway, with or without my consent, so I decided to warn you by a harmless overflight. No Pearl Harbor like attack in this game. I am in no position to realy do much damage to Denmark.

Feel free to concentrate your anger against me, however. That will give Norway and Baltic states the chance to do some real damage.

P.S.

You missed me.

Next time I wont, give you change to evacuate, and there are more than me wanting a pot shot at you.