Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

It's not about suprise, it's about knowing where to strike. :wub:

What, you mean like Oslo and that nice big fat army just waiting to be slapped :jawdrop:

We suggest your Junckers to bomb Oslo.

We dare you to bomb Oslo.

We beg you to bomb Oslo.

Go ahead, do your worst! Don't be all spineless and yellow.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Well 10 turns have come and gone. Powerblocks are clear, almost everyone has joined an allianceblock. While there is already some fierce fighting all over, still a new phase is about to begin. A phase in which the Junkers will make themselves known, where landing craft in the British and American units will be first seen landing troops overseas, where the T34 will make its appearance and the Spitfire Mark V will be first seen, as the end of this phase or maybe the start of the next.

Haven't started with a newsletter, as I had promised, been quite busy with other things lately. If one is wanted, do say so and I will get it started.

To all: happy hunting.

To spongy: see if you can survive this phase.

What turn do I have to get to to survive this phase? :jawdrop:

Well 10 turns have come and gone. Powerblocks are clear, almost everyone has joined an allianceblock. While there is already some fierce fighting all over, still a new phase is about to begin. A phase in which the Junkers will make themselves known, where landing craft in the British and American units will be first seen landing troops overseas, where the T34 will make its appearance and the Spitfire Mark V will be first seen, as the end of this phase or maybe the start of the next.

Haven't started with a newsletter, as I had promised, been quite busy with other things lately. If one is wanted, do say so and I will get it started.

To all: happy hunting.

To spongy: see if you can survive this phase.

What turn do I have to get to to survive this phase? :jawdrop:

He Spongiebuster,

Any additional turn for you is a Victory in itself...you should at least know that, we all know that. Wow beyound T10. Do you reaally play this game yourself or does somebody play it for you? Wow T10...give him a medal

Greetings Rednas.

NO! I guess you would think that way. :angry2:

We share our turns like good TA's should. We all know what each other is doing at all times, help each other through our mistakes, offer advice when each asks, and celebrate our successes together. I happen to pay attention to the forums a lot closer than Bulgaria does.

It should have happened last turn.....orders got mangled due to some technical issues (you, know silly stuff like fuel, cargo ratings, etc). We've been crossing our fingers for a month on this one........

Brilliant Bulgarian move.

Are you playing multiple countries?

It should have happened last turn.....orders got mangled due to some technical issues (you, know silly stuff like fuel, cargo ratings, etc). We've been crossing our fingers for a month on this one........

Brilliant Bulgarian move.

Are you playing multiple countries?

Given your snide comment about "zombieland," I suppose this is the sort of thing you'd come up with, now isn't it...

Earthling and I are friends, we share our reports and we kibbitz. I don't check the forums too often, although, given that I occasionally leave a computer running with this in the background, I suppose it must look like I am always here...

Nyarlathotep

Bulgaria 89

Switzerland 90

Haha, hey guys don't get all psyched up, was just a question, maybe I should have phrased it different.

You just are not the diplomatic type....any way you phrase words into sentences comes out the wrong way :angry2:

Me on the other hand, my middle name is "diplomate"...that's why everybody loves me........ :woohoo:

Haha, hey guys don't get all psyched up, was just a question, maybe I should have phrased it different.

Sparafucile, do yourself a favor -- when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is *STOP DIGGING!*

You have been consistently insulting towards me and I bite my tongue. When you gutted that stack on the walls of my city, I didn't stand up and beat my chest -- I didn't have to. My allies knew, you knew and *maybe* your allies knew... everybody in the equation either knew or could have known, assuming you trusted them with the battle results. Insinuating that Earthling has to run multiple positions to get a leg up is more than a little insulting.

Frankly, I was afraid that when the air-strikes against my port city revealed the Marine 39 unit, I figured the jig was up. The sad part is is that Earthling is a little wrong -- it really should have happened more than a couple turns ago, 'cept for a fast and dirty error, compounded by the odd manual transfer of materials from time to time.

Sparafucile, do yourself a favor -- when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is *STOP DIGGING!*

You have been consistently insulting towards me and I bite my tongue. When you gutted that stack on the walls of my city, I didn't stand up and beat my chest -- I didn't have to. My allies knew, you knew and *maybe* your allies knew... everybody in the equation either knew or could have known, assuming you trusted them with the battle results. Insinuating that Earthling has to run multiple positions to get a leg up is more than a little insulting.

Frankly, I was afraid that when the air-strikes against my port city revealed the Marine 39 unit, I figured the jig was up. The sad part is is that Earthling is a little wrong -- it really should have happened more than a couple turns ago, 'cept for a fast and dirty error, compounded by the odd manual transfer of materials from time to time.

Playing in a team is way more fun. Sharing each others plans, fears and results. Each turn result causing a flurry of email, sometimes emergency conference on the phone and regular meetings in RL to discuss our options. But it all depends on your teammates.

You have been consistently insulting towards me

Listen, not a single moment have I insulted anybody on a PERSONAL level. The only comment I have made that seems to have upset you and Earthlink is the 'zombieland', refering to nothing more than the lack of serious resistance I encountered in Bulgaria part from 1 city.

On the other hand I have personally been called various things repeatedly. I've tried to respond to that in the context of the game.

So, it's a game, let's keep it like that, taunting in-game is part of it, the Sponge is the perfect example of that. Apologies for whatever I seem to have done to you or Earthlink, and class A move you did, I'll do my best to match it.

In fact I already did.