Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the latest bombing runs have been reported, its turning out to be an interesting encounter. The thing you need to be asking yourself is what will the Sponge do next.

Build more minelayers?

Mix more concrete?

Build more fixed defences?

Try to rebuild an airforce?

Trust in an avenging Great Brittain?

Guest Spongebob
Well the latest bombing runs have been reported, its turning out to be an interesting encounter. The thing you need to be asking yourself is what will the Sponge do next.

Build more minelayers?

Mix more concrete?

Build more fixed defences?

Try to rebuild an airforce?

Trust in an avenging Great Brittain?

Build more minelayers? CHECK

Mix more concrete? CHECK

Build more fixed defences? CHECK

Try to rebuild an airforce? CHECK

Trust in an avenging Great Brittain? CHECK

You forgot one vital aspect

Counter Attack - CHECK :python:

Keep attacking the homeland, you will never take or destroy enough to stop me consuming Germany, I gain more in Germany than you destroy, only Ballsup Mistakes has a chance of doing me any damage and he is taking his merry time to get to me.

:huh: Oooo no response from the Enemys.... now I'm worried <_<

Guess that last german army is on it's way from Bavaria to Berlin. Trying to save what they can.

Von Manstein

So you finally took the plunge, eh Falco? LOL And now it begins......

There is no finally, I did not "finally" take the plunge.

After going back and forth several times on whether or not you would or would not war with my nation, you have FINALLY, actually taken the plunge and declared war upon the great empire of Poland. I fully expected it all along, don't misunderstand me. It has been a fun endeavor so far. I am not sure that I have even been a part of so much action this early in a game. There have been some great battles (both won and lost) for me already. And it looks like I have several more to fight in the coming turns.

<_<

And a new chapter begins. The siege of Warsaw. :huh: See you on the fields of battle Falco and company.

Like I said, there is and was no finally, we had a deal, I stuck to the deal. There was also never any doubt as to whether I would attack you, I would and have. So no going back and forth either, just plain and simple, straightforward to the target.

We'll see where this ends. Shoot all the cannons you want, I'll just catch the cannonsballs and shoot them back with my pocket catapults. All military have these as part of their standard equipment.

Pocket catapults? What the....?!?!!!! Got to get my men some of those! <_<

No wonder I have been so far behind in this game. You guys got stuff in your tech packs that I have never heard of before!

Guest Spongebob
Like I said, there is and was no finally, we had a deal, I stuck to the deal. There was also never any doubt as to whether I would attack you, I would and have. So no going back and forth either, just plain and simple, straightforward to the target.

We'll see where this ends. Shoot all the cannons you want, I'll just catch the cannonsballs and shoot them back with my pocket catapults. All military have these as part of their standard equipment.

Pocket catapults? What the....?!?!!!! Got to get my men some of those! <_<

No wonder I have been so far behind in this game. You guys got stuff in your tech packs that I have never heard of before!

Falco has no idea what he has let himself in for... I pitty the sorry bugger who DW on you Earthling.

Now kill that Airbase.

Pocket catapults? What the....?!?!!!! Got to get my men some of those! :huh:

Good luck my foe......<_<

Pocket catapults? What the....?!?!!!! Got to get my men some of those! :thumbsup:

Good luck my foe......<_<

The enemy of my enemy..... Let's start talking, you and me... :thumbsup:

I consider myself to be one of the early heroes of the war....surviving a combined rape from both Germany & Poland....

of course with a little help from my friends :huh:

let's talk indeed....mach2k at gmail.com

Whos this Becher character <_<

I'm dissapointed you:

1. don't know me

2. call me a character.....

Let me see where you are on the big map.....

From your point of view: Go north, northwest after reaching Berlin and you'll be driving into Sponges on wheels. Motorized and PZII, although I can't imagine they'll be any good, driving. Go a bit farther and you'll be able to squish Sponge infantry below your wheels/tracks. I gather that would be fun.

Well, if I get a clear path through Germany, preferably with a few gas-stations & burger kings along the road, I might very well consider that.....

Immer geradeaus is within the capacities of my tankcrews :huh: