Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob

Oooops, seems I have made an enemy of another nation. Sorry Becher, at whatever speed tou travel at I may be dead, Already got the Scandinavian Crew trying to exterminate the Sponge, dont need another.

Do me a favour, head south, theres a good boy... the diplomatic situation here in the North is VERY VERY Complicated.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooops, seems I have made an enemy of another nation. Sorry Becher, at whatever speed tou travel at I may be dead, Already got the Scandinavian Crew trying to exterminate the Sponge, dont need another.

Do me a favour, head south, theres a good boy... the diplomatic situation here in the North is VERY VERY Complicated.

Not that complicated at all. We all want to kill sponges and some of us disagree who gets what.

The enemy of my enemy..... Let's start talking, you and me... :huh:

I consider myself to be one of the early heroes of the war....surviving a combined rape from both Germany & Poland....

of course with a little help from my friends <_<

let's talk indeed....mach2k at gmail.com

Bechar,

You and your allies came together for the defense nicely. The Hungarian strike was nicely done, and very much unexpected by myself. It left him wide open for attack, but it was a gamble that was worth it for sure. Hungary took some damage at home because of the risk, but I think it paid off, maybe for the long run. It all depends on if I fall to the Scandinavian Block or not. Your alliance may need me to last a while so you don't have to deal with the Scandinavians too quickly.

Falco - your attack was certainly expected. Both our groups know this. Let's see how much damage I can inflict and how far I am willing to take this battle...Your attack on Warsaw was a borderline failure, wasn't it? But, I will have to see what I can do about those other intruders, 35 Northern Russian and Baltic Divisions all together on Polish soil. I wonder if Bechar will be so willing to help you with that many units bearing down on his position. He must know that his alliance would be the next target, not matter how many promises your group makes to them.

Guest Spongebob
not matter how many promises your group makes to them.

:huh:

Okay, now let's see what initiatives Rumania deployed to start getting his AIC 1 and all his resources back from Greek forces sometime soon... <_<

I see you have modified your signature, soon you will have one as long as mine. May I make some suggestions to add to your list such as The Incontinent One, The Inconsolable One, The Indacloset One, The Indrag One, The Indapoop One, The Incapable One and the finally... The Inuptohisneckinit One :thumbsup:

Glad i could be of service.

I see you have modified your signature, soon you will have one as long as mine. May I make some suggestions to add to your list such as The Incontinent One, The Inconsolable One, The Indacloset One, The Indrag One, The Indapoop One, The Incapable One and the finally... The Inuptohisneckinit One <_<

Glad i could be of service.

Dear Thingamabob,

unlike you I don't self-proclaim, I just repeat what others call me.

Get a life Sponge. 1 vs 2 is FUN!

Guest Spongebob

Get a life Sponge. 1 vs 2 is FUN!

I have 9 lives ManStain - But at last count it was 4 onto 1 where I am concerned, soon to be 5 then 6 and so on and so on. Now thats FUN <_<

Falco - your attack was certainly expected. Both our groups know this. Let's see how much damage I can inflict and how far I am willing to take this battle...Your attack on Warsaw was a borderline failure, wasn't it? But, I will have to see what I can do about those other intruders, 35 Northern Russian and Baltic Divisions all together on Polish soil. I wonder if Bechar will be so willing to help you with that many units bearing down on his position. He must know that his alliance would be the next target, not matter how many promises your group makes to them.

As you well know, I keep to the deals I make. Could've attacked you a lot sooner. You know it, I know it and you have even admitted to that earlier in the discussion. But a nice try, anyways.....

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Becher would be willing to fight Falco till the last Pole.

Guest Spongebob

As you well know, I keep to the deals I make. Could've attacked you a lot sooner. You know it, I know it and you have even admitted to that earlier in the discussion. But a nice try, anyways.....

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Becher would be willing to fight Falco till the last Pole.

Errrm dont forget Poland is mine, just as soon as I get there. Please can you all destroy all legendary defenses, kill all infantry behind those defenses, also shoot down all aircraft, then I will be ready to take the final Polish city. It should take you about 20+ turns to do it.

I do enjoy a good punster and someone who understands wordplay....it's so unfortunate that the Greeks do not comprehend. But, maybe he shares he title character's flaws?

Following this forum closely and must say I'm disappointed by another ad hominem attack from you at the Greek player.

I say: keep it in-game. Judging from your other posts you're perfectly capable of that.

Just my 2cts.

:cheers:

So Dageraad, where's the map? I'm beginning to loose this game's overall-picture. For example. what's happening in North-Africa and Middle East?

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

So Dageraad, where's the map? I'm beginning to loose this game's overall-picture. For example. what's happening in North-Africa and Middle East?

Regards,

THE SHeikh!

AS always the map will be published just once a turn. Last was Dec 2nd, so you'll have to wait some for the next one.

But for now:

- Tunisia has fallen

- Trans Jordan seems to be in serious pain (as in: dead, I think)

- Morocco is conquering Algeria, but Algeria has conquered most of Tunisia, so should be able to retaliate (see if he can)

- Libya has lost the eastern part of his country and his capital to Egypt. With not much gained in Tunisia, he's in deep S..T!

- Morocco is looking for problems with the Spain, USA, Canada, Lowlands alliance, or has them already.

- With TJ gone, can Persia and Iraq hold? Persia has lost cities in north and south and they are fighting Southern Russia, Turkey (has lost a city), Syria, SA and UAE.

To complete the world events:

xBern is gone for the second time. So maye Switzerland is out too, and ...

Great Brittain has declared war on Iceland, as was expected. Something about cod and not being nice to sponges.