Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

lol.. Marklen I think he did not tell his soldiers yet that they had a one way ticket into Germany... they will be burried there..actually they already died but just did not notice it yet :woohoo:

rest asure my friend Manstein... your troups will never see home again...

Mario,

Now you do it again: Making mistakes. Vhy would my troops want to go home? Zhey want to go sightseeing in xAmsterdam...

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Will you two please stop it? There are more important things to do: competing in the sponge-bombing contest. Maybe I should invite both of you for the lustrum of our gaming club next spring, for a Dutch Victory - meet.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you two please stop it? There are more important things to do: competing in the sponge-bombing contest. Maybe I should invite both of you for the lustrum of our gaming club next spring, for a Dutch Victory - meet.

Hmmm olala ooops sorry. Forgot my number one target. :woohoo: Will you have stuffed Sponges at this meet?

Mario, wanna make peace?

Guest Spongebob

Hmmm olala ooops sorry. Forgot my number one target. :woohoo: Will you have stuffed Sponges at this meet?

Mario, wanna make peace?

Hey hey hey just hold on a momento there ManStain. Dont you go making peace with everyone else, you know you would be better off just leaving the Sponge to march to Riga. Stuffed Sponge is not good for the taste buds.

You keep scrapping with the rest of Europe and leave me and Baltic Mistakes to Rumble in Riga

Mario, wanna make peace?

Hey hey hey just hold on a momento there ManStain. Dont you go making peace with everyone else, you know you would be better off just leaving the Sponge to march to Riga. Stuffed Sponge is not good for the taste buds.

You keep scrapping with the rest of Europe and leave me and Baltic Mistakes to Rumble in Riga

Sponge-kebab, minced Sponge and Sponge-a-touille are delicacies over here. And the lustrum is organised in Enschede, home of the Grolsch brewery.

Guest Spongebob

ADVERTISMENT

Do you seek a new TA? Do you require a nation that has expanded its borders by over 250%? Do you need a TA that will fight to the bitter end, ok well until defeated by enmassed hoards? Are your current TAs getting there ass whupped all over Europe.

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER

SPONGISTAN - Its the TA for YOU!

Current nations at war with Spongistan need not apply unless they wish to surrender and swear serfdome to Greater Spongistan, must also be prepared to March to Riga, Kill Baltic Terrorists, Free Enslaved innocents from around Europe and paint all Military Hardware in YELLOW!

Your Nation may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your armed forces, defenses and fortifications.

ADVERTISMENT

Do you seek a new TA? Do you require a nation that has expanded its borders by over 250%? Do you need a TA that will fight to the bitter end, ok well until defeated by enmassed hoards? Are your current TAs getting there ass whupped all over Europe.

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER

Current nations at war with Spongistan need not apply unless they wish to surrender and swear serfdome to Greater Spongistan, must also be prepared to March to Riga, Kill Baltic Terrorists, Free Enslaved innocents from around Europe and paint all Military Hardware in YELLOW!

Your Nation may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your armed forces, defenses and fortifications.

:woohoo: that made me chuckle. :ranting:

ADVERTISMENT

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER

Love the text. It even brought a smile to my face.

Mario, wanna make peace?

well... you know the price...

No dont do it, Dont give Peace a Chance. I suppose that price is in vast quantities of Dead Sponges

No worries. I'm no peace lovin' hippie. Peace is ok as long as I get to use the FP order. :woohoo:

Ciao,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

Its amazing how many people want to help the Sponge these days, maybe everyone knows this is my last outing and cannot cope with a Spongeless Life.

Hey Baltics Mistakes your so screwwwwwwed man!

Its amazing how many people want to help the Sponge these days, maybe everyone knows this is my last outing and cannot cope with a Spongeless Life.

In itself you coming to the rescue of Earthling is histroy being made.

Guest Spongebob

I have no love of the EarThing, I will take from Poland what I can on my march to Riga. You and your cronies started this fight with Spongistan, I tried to avoid it, you had the option not to start it and could have allowed me freedom to take all of Germany, we could have split Poland while i marched to Central Russia. Now I will take out the Baltics and you have only yourself to blame.

Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! :woohoo:

I have no love of the EarThing, I will take from Poland what I can on my march to Riga. You and your cronies started this fight with Spongistan, I tried to avoid it, you had the option not to start it and could have allowed me freedom to take all of Germany, we could have split Poland while i marched to Central Russia. Now I will take out the Baltics and you have only yourself to blame.

Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! :woohoo:

You look at it from the wrong angle.

I was the one that DW'd you. Later generations will say: Dageraad was the initiator of the final fall of the Sponge. The adversary that was too much, even for the tenacious one. The opponent even the mighty Sponge couldn't absorb. The one that squished the sap out of the Sponge. The Sponge-slayer. My reputation will be made as the guy that delivered the world from the yellow menace. Even Kurassier will applaud me.

Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ranting: