Rolling Thunder Forums

Vic! 89

Guest Spongebob
Its amazing how many people want to help the Sponge these days, maybe everyone knows this is my last outing and cannot cope with a Spongeless Life.

Hey Baltics Mistakes your so screwwwwwwed man!

In itself you coming to the rescue of Earthling is histroy being made.

I have no love of the EarThing, I will take from Poland what I can on my march to Riga. You and your cronies started this fight with Spongistan, I tried to avoid it, you had the option not to start it and could have allowed me freedom to take all of Germany, we could have split Poland while i marched to Central Russia. Now I will take out the Baltics and you have only yourself to blame.

Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrraaaaghhhhhh!!!!! :woohoo:

You look at it from the wrong angle.

I was the one that DW'd you. Later generations will say: Dageraad was the initiator of the final fall of the Sponge. The adversary that was too much, even for the tenacious one. The opponent even the mighty Sponge couldn't absorb. The one that squished the sap out of the Sponge. The Sponge-slayer. My reputation will be made as the guy that delivered the world from the yellow menace. Even Kurassier will applaud me.

Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ranting:

I got some bombs with the Baltics 11th Army written all over them.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you know of a 11 th Army, and of the fact that some people would very much like it to be somewhat smaller.

I wonder who gave you that information.

As Baltic states is before you, I will advise him to use some fighter cover over it.

I somehow doubt that you have that much of an air force to deliver those bombs.

Guest Spongebob

So you know of a 11 th Army, and of the fact that some people would very much like it to be somewhat smaller.

I wonder who gave you that information.

As Baltic states is before you, I will advise him to use some fighter cover over it.

I somehow doubt that you have that much of an air force to deliver those bombs.

10th Army maybe? 4th? 3rd? what about the 16th - Lots of bombs - No Planes will be delivering them in the Post along with the red cross parcels.

Map for turn 14:

victory-map-diplomacy-89t14.png

- Africa is changing fast. Libya is gone. Is there anything left of Tunesia? And what has Transjordan done that countries DW after it is gone?

- Rumania and Austria at peace? must be a FP.....

- Soon the USA and Canada will be able to make their mark.

Hey Falco,

Know how I was talking about my luck in game 87 w/ the %'s? Well, for the 3rd consecutive turn trying to

take out your air bases and look at my results for the 3rd consecutive time:

"OMA tbsa # ........xmadona This air mission was unable to be performed due to bad weather conditions"

YeeeHa! Awesome luck!

Hey Falco,

Know how I was talking about my luck in game 87 w/ the %'s? Well, for the 3rd consecutive turn trying to

"OMA tbsa # ........xmadona This air mission was unable to be performed due to bad weather conditions"

YeeeHa! Awesome luck!

Don't seem to have that problem down here in the desert... :angry2:

Guest Spongebob
Hey Falco,

YeeeHa! Awesome luck!

Yup awesome luck. There have been 25 air groups on FC some time, since turn 6, now there are 33 airgroups. Lucky indeed.

No thank you for that, now I know where to look for those fighters. :angry2:

Hey Falco,

YeeeHa! Awesome luck!

Yup awesome luck. There have been 25 air groups on FC some time, since turn 6, now there are 33 airgroups. Lucky indeed.

Hmmmm, FC eh? Didn't see any fighters do anything against the air groups of heavy bombers that did get through, my medium bombers were the ones that were weathered out yet again (of course they have the much higher damage rating!)........Isn't FC only good if the bombers are attacking your troops? Time to double check the rules......

FC Covers a location me thinks, INT covers the troops but then again I am the Sponge, Veteran of 15 campaigns and what do I know. :thumbsup:

As of May, 1995 FC covers all.

Check out the rules addon.. :thumbsup:

a fc covers all action over different provinces.. but is only executed when the enemy does some sort of action against you.. at the provinces (incuding cities) you are covering

now an Int.. that one launches its fighters even when an enemy is just flying over it without doing an action...

good for stopping spy planes :)

Guest Spongebob

NEWS UPDATE

Greater Spongistan continues to expand unopposed. Polish villagers were last seen running to the hils to escape conversion to the Church of Oceanography. Sponges in yellow robes were last seen tending to the poor and hungry of Poland who welcomed the Jack Boot of Yellow upon thier heads.

In other news....

Scientist have discovered that if you put shoes on central american canibals they can catch their prey faster. Adidas said they were in negotiations to sponsor a number of them in the Great Food Race.

Finally a cat named nelson who has one eye and one leg passed away today, he was famous for predicting the 1914 war and who won.

Guest Spongebob

THANK YOU

This is a small thank you to all those who applied to become members of Greater Spongistan. Applications for these positions has now closed. If you have not been invited for an interview in Copenhagen thats because the city is in ruins from all the bombing. We will be holding first interviews in Amsterdam with final interviews in Riga.

It has been duely noted that people from the Lowlands are top of the list for wishing to join Spongistan, they should note that the only way to join us is through surrender and / or conquest under the Yellow Boot. Its a lot shorter march to Amsterdam than Riga and the leaders of Lowlands should know what happens when they open up a two front war.

I know Ballsup Mistakes is running scared and needs a lot of help from the bombers in Norway but even I am sure he does not want to go down in history as the Chicken who could not tackle a Sponge.

Many have defeated the Sponge one on one, Mano to Spongo but the Terrorist who lives in Riga has to get other bigger men to do his dirty work for him.

So Lowlander, keep out of it, let the Baltics leader grow a pair and face me in Danzig, My march to Riga cannot be stopped.

THANK YOU

This is a small thank you to all those who applied to become members of Greater Spongistan. Applications for these positions has now closed. If you have not been invited for an interview in Copenhagen thats because the city is in ruins from all the bombing. We will be holding first interviews in Amsterdam with final interviews in Riga.

It has been duely noted that people from the Lowlands are top of the list for wishing to join Spongistan, they should note that the only way to join us is through surrender and / or conquest under the Yellow Boot. Its a lot shorter march to Amsterdam than Riga and the leaders of Lowlands should know what happens when they open up a two front war.

I know Ballsup Mistakes is running scared and needs a lot of help from the bombers in Norway but even I am sure he does not want to go down in history as the Chicken who could not tackle a Sponge.

Many have defeated the Sponge one on one, Mano to Spongo but the Terrorist who lives in Riga has to get other bigger men to do his dirty work for him.

So Lowlander, keep out of it, let the Baltics leader grow a pair and face me in Danzig, My march to Riga cannot be stopped.

Well said my young apprentice.